May 27, 2024, 06:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ----
--- - 0 (0%)
000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 227319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrunchHarder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:21:41 PM

POOL OPERATORS THAT ARE NOT ISSUING PAYOUTS PLEASE PROVIDE AN UPDATE AND DONT LEAVE YOUR MINERS HANGING  Angry

Payouts running at CrunchHarder - crons had hung due to an issue I've seen on some other pools lately where the wallet balance doesn't get detected properly in MPOS (the pool software)  -  I've overridden the safeguards and forced them to run, and will look into why it's happened.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:26:35 PM

Important question:
I never found out, how pawncoin will be used for pawning items purposes.
For example, if a guy want to pawn his mobile phone, he will give it to the shop and get Pawncoins for this, is this correct?
How do you plan to pursue overal mass users to get pawncoins for ther items?

its more likely they will try to make it a go between for pawnshops that exchange items.
no customer walks into a pawnshop asking for pawncoins they need cash.
why would a pawnshop customer take pawncoins to exchange for bitcoin to exchange for cash to pay the rent? when they can just get cash.

it might work for pawnshops with different currency's like Canada and Us so they dont have to pay the exchange rate all the time .
but i dont see why they would take this over BTC / LTC or any other established virtual currency.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
eddywise

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:26:45 PM

DEV,are you crazy?
I send 100 pawncoins spend my 1 coin  fee
How can you do that?

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
odorico2006

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

DEV,are you crazy?
I send 100 pawncoins spend my 1 coin to fee
How can you do that?
so high tx fee ?
OMG!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SofG8cGPmMrLChAS2X5E7GyjQhEjFCNvqL
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:29:59 PM

DEV,are you crazy?
I send 100 pawncoins spend my 1 coin to fee
How can you do that?
so high tx fee ?
OMG!

sending from Wallet 1% ? Sweeeet.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
midnight_rgs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:30:58 PM

Noobs seeling 0.00008....

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
alexje

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

Dear Community of Pawn Coin,

I everyone votes on Mintpal: Vote for Pawncoin! https://www.mintpal.com/voting lets say:

@ a great pool PAWN.pool.mn --> http://pawn.pool.mn we have arround 500 miners. Every user could vote 5 times an hour @ Mintpal (If you get an error please refresh and votes 5 times at the time). So if 500 users votes 5 times for 8 hours a day for 6 days you have:

500*5*8*6= 120.000 votes before Thursday 27 of march. And we get listed to mintpal.

Request to every pool owner who "spams" this forum: Please put in your headers the mintpal exchange to get some more votes. Thanks for all your help and let this PAWN coins get het other coins PWND!

Kindly regards and happy mining,

Alex

Donations: PRCrv3ksctYSW2CM6n84uXH5BipZB9cmdx
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

Got my IPO!
Thanks!  Cheesy

Cryptostats.es
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

Dear Community of Pawn Coin,

I everyone votes on Mintpal: Vote for Pawncoin! https://www.mintpal.com/voting lets say:

@ a great pool PAWN.pool.mn --> http://pawn.pool.mn we have arround 500 miners. Every user could vote 5 times an hour @ Mintpal (If you get an error please refresh and votes 5 times at the time). So if 500 users votes 5 times for 8 hours a day for 6 days you have:

500*5*8*6= 120.000 votes before Thursday 27 of march. And we get listed to mintpal.

Request to every pool owner who "spams" this forum: Please put in your headers the mintpal exchange to get some more votes. Thanks for all your help and let this PAWN coins get het other coins PWND!

Kindly regards and happy mining,

Alex

https://www.mintpal.com/voting 18GpqeZFZT4NCprBEXsehtJvVwQGroZPyU     < proper voting donation address

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pastet89

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:53:11 PM

Noobs seeling 0.00008....

WTS 12.5K @ 0.00008
You will not find such liquidity on exchange.

PM fast with offers, I may change my mind soon.

Cryptostats.es
mingcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Why no coin in my account on http://pawn.cryptor.net/  Angry
But it shows in payout amount.

Yesterday have, but today not.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:58:43 PM

be patient

everything just start

pawn coin has some real values

pastet89

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:11:13 PM

My auction for 12.5 K PAWN is open: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525009.msg5823022#msg5823022 !!!
Buy now cheap or you will regret! Best current offer expires in one hour!

Cryptostats.es
tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:16:36 PM

My auction for 12.5 K PAWN is open: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525009.msg5823022#msg5823022 !!!

layout of that auction looks familiar somehow, you should at least give me some credit on there

*thank you tagged for this awesome auction writeup

Wink
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:18:25 PM

We are trying our best to get Pawncoin to major exchanges but we need the community to show their support by also requesting for Pawncoin to be added. We need a request page for on https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions and also Tweet @TheCryptoRush
It's bad to leave everything to Pawncoin team it shows that there's no support from the community Cry

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/118246 show your support Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
New_Hampshire

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:18:57 PM

We are trying our best to get Pawncoin to major exchanges but we need the community to show their support by also requesting for Pawncoin to be added. We need a request page for on https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions and also Tweet @TheCryptoRush
It's bad to leave everything to Pawncoin team it shows that there's no support from the community Cry

spent mintpal 4-5 BTC to vote, this is the minimum investment that you had to provide
pastet89

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:23:04 PM

layout of that auction looks familiar somehow, you should at least give me some credit on there

*thank you tagged for this awesome auction writeup

Wink

LOL, SURE BUDDY!!!

Cryptostats.es
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:24:47 PM

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/118246 show your support Smiley

please add this to the OP

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:28:09 PM

spent mintpal 4-5 BTC to vote, this is the minimum investment that you had to provide

The top coin had 77693 votes with only 1 btc. We need you all to start voting. We already shows our dedication but it seems people are more interested in the short term gain by quickly selling the coin below the cost to mine.

dev we need more people, maybe you should do giveaway and spread pawn around more and a good website is top priority.
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:32:42 PM

I think there are more pools than community members... or at least that's what most of the posts in the thread seem to be. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: