Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2234 times)
dakiller (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

I believe most people are here for bounties. But you're right because most users left from bounties.

First thing is the market condition is not good to get investors, then most ICOs were failed recently. ICOs were failed me no bounty rewards.

The next thing is there are so many scam ICO projects.

The third one is low allocation. Most hunters are don't like to go with low allocated bounty campaigns because they're not getting enough rewards.

The fourth and important one is a number of participants. Most users are cheating bounty campaigns with multiple accounts. Bounty managers fail to catch those participants. Then most single participant not getting enough rewards.

There are so many bounty campaigns. Then hard to choose good projects. But you can do your own research before start working on bounties.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

there are still very many people who join the bounty and let's see almost thousands of people are in every bounty and all of them have newbie rank, I don't think they left bounty because bounty is the best place to get tokens without having to invest

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

I just can only among my friends to say who was engaged in bounty, and now is not engaged, and so many, and in General probably massively many people have ceased to believe in the cryptocurrency market(even among the hunters) and this is partly the work of speculators,and those who pull the strings, do not allow the market to develop quietly,but I'm sure how will go global rise, the people immediately
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
I am still here, but I cant find really good bounty campaign at the moment. Tachain bounty is ending soon and it would be nice if I find another one.
Do you have some tips for me?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Many have left? I don't think so, just stay on the Bounties and see on how many people are submitting their reports for twitter and other social media bounty campaigns.

Bounty nowadays are totally dry, you may find a good bounty but that's 1 out of 100.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

It seems that you are right, there are many who leave the bounty because the situation does not benefit the bounty hunter, I myself also just follow the campaign signature if the social media seems to not have time to work on many projects because the market does not yet have signs of going up
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

I"m new for this, I hope to earn mutch income true the boumty  Grin Thanks!
I think the moment is appropriate. We will collect rewards and wait for the market to get better. But maybe it will take quite a while for that.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

We are here for the money, if an ICO had a bounty campaign for sure many will participate though not all of us here. This year is not so good for cryptocurrency and there are so many scam bounties out there but many are still hoping that they could still find a legitimate bounty so i could say that there are still many of us here hunting for bounty.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

Now there are very few interesting campaigns, so unless only to work for the future.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

This is true, the market situation is bad, projects can not properly attract funds and participation in bounty campaigns does not bring profit, so many people no longer participate in campaigns and left this industry. Personally, I do not lose hope that the overall situation will improve and participation in the bounty campaign will again be profitable.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

I am still here, but I cant find really good bounty campaign at the moment. Tachain bounty is ending soon and it would be nice if I find another one.
Do you have some tips for me?
It is difficult to confirm which project is the good bounty. Look at me, I'm working for FST Network. If you enjoy, you can do it.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Yes I admit that most of the bounty hunters quit doing this jobs because most of the projects are scam/failed and its not giving them any profit for doing this task. But I must say that there are still too many legit and paying bounty campaigns out there. You just need to find the legit ones and don't join the projects that you think are scam.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

It seems to be truth. There are a lot of bounty hunters, that makes the rewards are divided into the small pieces and causes their dejected. And the bearish market also makes the rewards decrease its value.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Now people are much less than before, but projects has become much less, try and do not sell the entire award at once, this is my advice.
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Many have left? I don't think so, just stay on the Bounties and see on how many people are submitting their reports for twitter and other social media bounty campaigns.

Bounty nowadays are totally dry, you may find a good bounty but that's 1 out of 100.
I  judge subjectively based on the hunter community at my place. They are leaving gradually.

It's true that it's hard to find a good bounty.
Some projects are quite successful with calling capital but they don't have a bounty program.
Unfortunately.
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Now people are much less than before, but projects has become much less, try and do not sell the entire award at once, this is my advice.
I just came back, and now I don't have anything to sell. : D Hope everything will go smoothly.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

in my opinion they left the bounty because many of the bounties they participated in this year were not profitable, and they didn't even result, so they were lazy in supporting the bounty

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

in my opinion they left the bounty because many of the bounties they participated in this year were not profitable, and they didn't even result, so they were lazy in supporting the bounty
In that case, we can't blame them anyway. Those people aren't lazy but they never understand the market and find themselves uncomfortable. It actually this is not the right place for them, they might look around that could give them satisfaction.
I'm satisfied already even how many times the market fall and there is no quitting in my mind.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

nevertheless, bitcointalk user activity has fallen a lot. It is noticeable in the spreadsheet 1 Bounty companies, as well as on the activity of writing messages on the forum. But we must understand that the results of many ico companies depend on us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: