Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2256 times)
erickbarkley29

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

perhaps, those who still has a passion for it.  i find it takes so much effort.  not for me, i guess.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

In my opinion, there are many bounty hunters who remain in this forum. Although indeed many have left the forum and stopped to become bounty hunters.
I personally still survive to stay in the forum and remain a bounty hunter, Because I feel that being a bounty hunter is still very profitable. Especially if many stop being bounty hunters, the competition participants will be less and surely more reward that I received

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

there will always be someone who looking for bounty task, especially someone who doesn't have much skill in a real world, they surely will stick in this forum long enough
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

I am still a bounty hunter, I think this is a job, do not care for people who leave the bounty, because I believe every project has a clear goal, about whether or not succes a project depends on the team and investors
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Because every bounty hunter hard working day to night a lot of projects so many months but until didn't get payment. So that they are disappointed and there are many hunter attempt to decided left. But i think we need to hunting continuously when market will pump definitely you will be get your expected payments.      

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

I'm continuing the bounty programs, but I'm not working hard. because bounty programs do'nt earn. he used to save a lot now he does not earn. the bear market is now badly affected by bounty hunters. i even think about quitting.
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

I am still here and hunting for a good bounty that worth to exert my effort. Project existing nowadays are quite hard to predict whether if it is a good one or not. 
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

there are still so many, they don't go away it looks like it seems like the bounty hunter is increasing a lot.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Despite the fact that today it seems not very profitable, or rather, probably not at all profitable, I think that today it is best to continue to do it, because there is a chance that they will pay someday.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

too many problems in the bounty campaign and falling markets make many people prefer not to join the bounty. a few months ago I also thought bounty, ICO and Crypto were no longer profitable but a few weeks ago I returned.

I think if this situation will not always happen. so having some tokens obtained from bounties seems good for the future.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

A lot of people! a secret of a successful ICO is the project itself and the marketing!
how to be successful a single ICO? this is due to the advertisement made by a bounty and we should stick to it.
Bounty will never be gone as long as there are new ICO.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Well im pausing all my social media campaign because im tired of scam projects anywhere. Maybe ill start again next yeae or till my signature campaign is done. I believe there is so much people still hunting right now. I think this year the bounty hunters is increasing so much.

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

I'm continuing the bounty programs, but I'm not working hard. because bounty programs do'nt earn. he used to save a lot now he does not earn. the bear market is now badly affected by bounty hunters. i even think about quitting.
I think all difficulties will pass. I'm the opposite, I'm still doing it. I work every day and hope to have a great future.

Lacoste

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

I feel comfortable when I see that in the spreadsheet there are 50 participants in the signature campaign but not 400-500. the fact that now people stop doing bounty gives me more opportunities to make money. When it will be >500 i will stop working with bounty
Yes!
This increases the chances of making money for the rest. Even the remaining segments reduce the number of participants (Social campaign, Blog and videos) ...
I like the rule "Participants must be from Jr or higher..."

Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

When I start for a new job, I'll pause some bounty campaign. Just trying to finish my signature this December. It is very tedious in the effort you give then you will end up like a farmer who has been waiting for almost a year then steal only by scammers.
Next year, I will study trading closely and pay more attention on it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

It is too high still. Yeah most of the bounties worth nothing right now but everybody has their signature at least. Maybe not excessive like last year but still. There is still hope.

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

Actually, it's a very profitable time to join a bounty. Prices are low and time to accumulate coins now. At least prices will be soon much higher your bounty rewards are also much higher. But you have to HODL your bounty rewards, don't sell directly after listing. It will increase in price longterm.

Smiley Smiley
Lacoste

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

In my opinion, there are many bounty hunters who remain in this forum. Although indeed many have left the forum and stopped to become bounty hunters.
I personally still survive to stay in the forum and remain a bounty hunter, Because I feel that being a bounty hunter is still very profitable. Especially if many stop being bounty hunters, the competition participants will be less and surely more reward that I received
Oh! Of course.
The fewer people involved, the more gain maximum profit. Anyway, I still love this job.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

Well im pausing all my social media campaign because im tired of scam projects anywhere. Maybe ill start again next yeae or till my signature campaign is done. I believe there is so much people still hunting right now. I think this year the bounty hunters is increasing so much.

People called Bitcoin and Ethereum a scam in the early days so keep that in mind. Just because people are spreading FUD it doesn't really mean a project is a scam.

Right when everyone writes off ICOs there will probably be a few that fly under the radar and will end up being wildly successful.
Lacoste

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Many bounty hunters are on the verge of leaving generosity. Uninteresting projects, a scam, a small payment for hard work - that’s what is available today. Yes, the market has fallen. All one to one. I hope this black band will leave crypto in 2019 and prosperity will begin.
Perhaps it will take several years for the market to recover. But I think to keep working and hoarding them, then we will wait for the market to recover and enjoy the results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: