Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2255 times)
dakiller (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:12:30 AM

less than 20 percent maybe left the community to do bounties.
But they are not gone for good they just want to wait for a good market. they will be back soon.
Some of them already here and do bounties again. i know it, i have some friends who left and back now.
Thank you! Some of them are like me. I also took a short break and just returned to work in recent days. It will be easier for the rest if there are many hunters who leave this job.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

Thank you! Some of them are like me. I also took a short break and just returned to work in recent days. It will be easier for the rest if there are many hunters who leave this job.
maybe a lot of people have left this job, because so far this year there hasn't been much that can be produced from Campaign Bounty. only a few percent actually pay and become money. obviously it makes bounty hunter saturated.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

many bounty participants came out because almost all of this year they got nothing, considering the poor ICO scam this year, only a small portion of the bounty hunter still survives especially for people who actually make money only from bounty jobs, they will survive .
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

maybe a lot of people have left this job, because so far this year there hasn't been much that can be produced from Campaign Bounty. only a few percent actually pay and become money. obviously it makes bounty hunter saturated.
I also felt it. It is an inevitable consequence after poor quality projects gradually collapse. Along with many other adverse factors. There are no more projects with new bounty programs at the moment.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Actually good bounty campaign selection is very important to form which you can earn maximum tokens and dollars also. Your selection in bounty was very wrong and that's why your failure. On the other hand, in which bounty you are participating, you have to ensure to join maximum part of that bounty. As a result, you can earn maximum tokens and get maximum dollars.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

While the market is in a recovery phase, it is now safe I think to enter the bounty hunting again. In the previous, it is very difficult to earn since many of the bounty campaigns fails to accomplish their task.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

there are still very many people who join the bounty and let's see almost thousands of people are in every bounty and all of them have newbie rank, I don't think they left bounty because bounty is the best place to get tokens without having to invest
I beg to disagree with you when you impliedly said that bounty hunters don't invest anything "bounty is the best place to get tokens without having to invest". I don't want to create an argument or anything but as bounty hunters, we also invest our time, effort and money (electricity and everything).
As for the topic, I believe that people are still for the bounty but they are now being choosy on joining because some bounty is really not a good one or a scam.  I haven't stopped doing bounty, it is better to sow slowly and wait for the right time to reap than to stop and do nothing.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Many crypto enthusiast and bounty hunters have really left hungry for altcoins in this new dispensation. There are factors that lead to that which is the the continuous bearish candle on the crypto currency exchanges that makes counter to be discourage in trading these altcoins they have hunted for  ,recent studies have show that the altcoins are worthless in there total loss of more than 90% dip from their ico price. Secondly many of the bounty host don't pay their hunters ,this incident lead to people not participating in bounty since their time spent in doing bounty is not appreciate and reward although am still in for bounty hunting

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

Me!
I only do bitcointalk signature bounty as for now, previously i also do article bounty and also social media bounty
It is a great thing to learn and interactions within community is good
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

I still join bounties because I already got used to it as my part time job. At some point of my life i once tought that doing bounties can replace my job but I'm afraid that it may cost me much if things won't do well. 
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

I'm still joining bounty, it still gives me some money and i have a lot of free time, so i do it. I don't want to waste my time on the internet with facebook, youtube or twitter, or some shit stories, so i join bounty. It also gives me knowledge about crypto projects and blockchain technology.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

I am still doing bounties but I was demotivated by the market and continuous scammed projects so I reduced the no of bounties and more focused on trading. But now market is trying to rise again and this gives me some energy and positivity to be more active again in doing bounties.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

Actually, there are still many people who hunt for prizes, and even then many projects that run even though not as busy as last year. We can see participants in each project, and this will get better and have a future.
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

I am still doing bounties but I was demotivated by the market and continuous scammed projects so I reduced the no of bounties and more focused on trading. But now market is trying to rise again and this gives me some energy and positivity to be more active again in doing bounties.
The market has just evolved. However, this is the right time for us to come back. I am seriously working and hope the new year will get better.
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Me!
I only do bitcointalk signature bounty as for now, previously i also do article bounty and also social media bounty
It is a great thing to learn and interactions within community is good
I am also focusing on the signature. However, the reward level for the rank member is quite small. Perhaps trying hard to achieve the same results as you. Bitcointalk forum really harsh.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

I think 80% percent left the market. but of course someone stayed, especially those who strongly believe in big growth in the future

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

I keep following the bounty. At the moment a lot of scam came out. but I believe I will win from bounty. I keep up with the good projects. I think I will make a lot of money in the future.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

I continue to firmly believe in the recovery of the market and consequently in the bounty
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

I continue to firmly believe in the recovery of the market and consequently in the bounty
Me too. Although many of my friends are on hiatus, I chose to stay with the bounty. I am sure that if the market improves, there will be positive developments for the bounty too. I consider reward from a bounty as savings or investment, who knows if the market recovers the price skyrocketed too.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

I still follow the projects where I am sure that I will receive an award and will continue to follow them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: