Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:27:33 AM

The price is really a horrible nightmare. Hopefully more people will find the values and chances inside.

With patience, comes reward.

Now, I can never guarantee anything in this wild, wild crypto market.  However, when you see what this coin has to offer compared to 95+% of the junk out there with zero adoption/outlook...then it's really a no brainer to sit tight and have faith.   You could always day trade and undercut during minor drops, but that does require some dedication and a little bit of luck.
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:39:36 AM

The price is really a horrible nightmare. Hopefully more people will find the values and chances inside.

Now, I can never guarantee anything in this wild, wild crypto market.  However, when you see what this coin has to offer compared to 95+% of the junk out there with zero adoption/outlook...then it's really a no brainer to sit tight and have faith.   You could always day trade and undercut during minor drops, but that does require some dedication and a little bit of luck.

you just an investor? who are you flip? just curious.. im just a small time trader.. only have about 20k maza.. but i did get lucky and buy some at 3900 before the pump to 1900. i sold at 18500 and got back in a few days ago.. wish i had more btc now.. wud buy what i could now.

flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:42:38 AM

you just an investor? who are you flip? just curious.. im just a small time trader.. only have about 20k maza.. but i did get lucky and buy some at 3900 before the pump to 1900. i sold at 18500 and got back in a few days ago.. wish i had more btc now.. wud buy what i could now.

Yes, I'm just an investor, who currently holds around 106k.  No sweat if things don't materialize how I envisioned them to, but I know for a fact this coin won't be 'worthless', so I'm willing to ride it out just like I said from day one. Though looking back I wish I would have sold them near 20k like you did, and I could have re-invested in 500k more while still pocketing my original btc investment.  Live n' learn.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:15:11 AM

Total coin mined: 2.4192 billion MZC + yearly inflation

That's a lot of coins compared to Aurora's 21.000.000 coins. The good news is the current MZC/AUR price ratio is ~2,000:1 or a lot more coins for your BTC Smiley
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:30:47 AM

Yes, I'm just an investor, who currently holds around 106k.  No sweat if things don't materialize how I envisioned them to, but I know for a fact this coin won't be 'worthless', so I'm willing to ride it out just like I said from day one. Though looking back I wish I would have sold them near 20k like you did, and I could have re-invested in 500k more while still pocketing my original btc investment.  Live n' learn.

why dont you think this coin will be worthless? what are your predictions? just trying to learn all that i can before i decide to invest more into this coin. thx

flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:40:04 AM

Now, I can never guarantee anything in this wild, wild crypto market.  However, when you see what this coin has to offer compared to 95+% of the junk out there with zero adoption/outlook...then it's really a no brainer to sit tight and have faith.   You could always day trade and undercut during minor drops, but that does require some dedication and a little bit of luck.

Yes, I'm just an investor, who currently holds around 106k.  No sweat if things don't materialize how I envisioned them to, but I know for a fact this coin won't be 'worthless', so I'm willing to ride it out just like I said from day one. Though looking back I wish I would have sold them near 20k like you did, and I could have re-invested in 500k more while still pocketing my original btc investment.  Live n' learn.

why dont you think this coin will be worthless? what are your predictions? just trying to learn all that i can before i decide to invest more into this coin. thx

I don't think you should take anyone else's advice when buying alts.  I have my personal reasons...in that I believe in the creator in his mission to really get this coin adopted not only by the lakota, but across all tribal barriers.  I certainly trust it way more than an anon dev and blind faith promises with Auroracoin.  

Check the news articles, gather information, compare it to other alts...and make your own informed decision Smiley

(it's always good to diversify no matter what the market...I have many other coins, not just maza...but I do believe maza is the 'brightest' of the bunch in terms of long term potential and adoption)
napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:07:19 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 09:06:00 AM by napoleon2121

[
NEW POOL FOR MAZACOIN

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

1% fees to keep the pools running

JOIN US

Derivative

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:25:14 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 09:37:53 AM by Derivative

I understand people freaking out about the recent dips in price. It doesn't feel good to have done an investment and later the price dips making your investment >5 times less valuable. The thing is, you haven't actually lost those money before you sell them. I invested in this coin when it was valued at 5k and so I'm a bagholder to. But I'm a longtime invester and have full confidence in this project. I can tell you this, execpt bitcoin there is no other cryptocurrency out there with a real-life project that is trying to accomplish something with actually value. I definitely believe that mazacoin will be worth a lot more than it is worth today.

Don't react foolish to sudden changes in the price, it will go up in the long run. Invest in it beacuse you believe in the project not because of trying to make quick money! That way you won't get so frustrated about the sudden changes in price.

Watch this video, it explains everything about the project very well:
http://www.mazacoin.org/about.html

cryptofloes

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:44:06 AM

Good work flipstyle!

I will try to setup a blog/website with all of the latest news on Mazacoin.
The USP of this coin is the fact we have an activist with a coin that will serve more than pump and dump speculators.
TeddyBear1

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:20:08 AM

Cool a new thread for the coin which took 86% of my money! I like  Grin
NapsterAU

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

Yea i lost most of my investment. most of my buys were at 15k sat. I trust we can make it through this
artila

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:40:00 AM

Now is a good time to buy. 

I can only see the price going up now gradually.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:33:10 PM

Looks like an interesting coin.  Is this premined?

Premine address http://explorer.mazacoin.org/address/MNG15HKzUQeiT8QmtAghvSKpQwwgzZSFzS
Intact.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:50:52 PM

it is not scam:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mazacoin.drobit.wallet
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:32:46 PM

I understand people freaking out about the recent dips in price. It doesn't feel good to have done an investment and later the price dips making your investment >5 times less valuable. The thing is, you haven't actually lost those money before you sell them. I invested in this coin when it was valued at 5k and so I'm a bagholder to. But I'm a longtime invester and have full confidence in this project. I can tell you this, execpt bitcoin there is no other cryptocurrency out there with a real-life project that is trying to accomplish something with actually value. I definitely believe that mazacoin will be worth a lot more than it is worth today.

Don't react foolish to sudden changes in the price, it will go up in the long run. Invest in it beacuse you believe in the project not because of trying to make quick money! That way you won't get so frustrated about the sudden changes in price.

Watch this video, it explains everything about the project very well:
http://www.mazacoin.org/about.html

Think of it like this

If you are going on a year long journey and you know there is a pot of gold at the end
It does no good to look at the picture of the gold 30 times a day to see if it is still there
RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:34:20 PM

Hi all!

Test p2pool: http://coinminer.net:19995/

Please try!

Happy mining!
bitranger

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:55:49 PM

https://twitter.com/BTC_Oyate

BTC Oyate ‏@BTC_Oyate  5m
Mazacoin had and continues to have the full support of our treaty chiefs and of the lakota people we had it at the beginning, we have it now
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:24:26 PM

i am a supporter of payu and this coin .
and i understand that the devs and payu dont care about the price of the coin and pump and dump schemes.

but i will have to say that if all the fud is not countered to reassure everyone this coin is in danger of becoming dead look at the price charts this is dangerous territory

if it gets too low the whole experiment will be over.
a dead coin wont help any indians or anyone for that matter
bitranger

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin  4m
RELEASED: MazaCoin Android Wallet/Client. Now available on the Official website. | Mirror - http://[Suspicious link removed]/1g1pelN  | #MazaCoin #Android

MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin  4m
MazaCoin Development Team Statement On The Release Of The Android App | http://[Suspicious link removed]/1fQke9p  | #MazaCoin #Android
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

everytime i see mintpal only -xx.xx  Angry Cry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: