Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278310 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
artila

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:48:33 AM

payu on irc.. go go go

Login here http://webchat.freenode.net/

The channel is #mazacoin

Can anyone tell me how the chat with Payu went please. It was too early in the morning for me here in the UK.

I would also like to pledge 500 Maza coins to each of the ten charities once they have wallets up.

Thanks

I joined the chat towards the end, but Payu stated on IRC that MazaCoin embarassed tribal economic development administrators due to his initiative raising much more money than tribe's Federal funding. He also talked about how he is open to other tribes or nations adopting MazaCoin. The last significant thing Payu said before he logged off was that he will be back tomorrow night (this evening) on IRC for "FUD control".

Thanks insanid, I'll try and make it tonight
MazaWarrior

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:58:54 AM

After Payu left there was a good discussion and exciting drafts for a rebranding of mazacoins aesthetics. would be good to see them in the forum!
aybey

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:21:53 AM

hi guys whats the news that make price up?

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:45:26 AM

I seen it was on coinmarketcap for $6,000,000 I clicked refresh and it was back down to $1.5,000,000

anyone?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

I seen it was on coinmarketcap for $6,000,000 I clicked refresh and it was back down to $1.5,000,000

anyone?

Looks like it was just a glitch.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

payu on irc.. go go go

Login here http://webchat.freenode.net/

The channel is #mazacoin

Can anyone tell me how the chat with Payu went please. It was too early in the morning for me here in the UK.

I would also like to pledge 500 Maza coins to each of the ten charities once they have wallets up.

Thanks

I joined the chat towards the end, but Payu stated on IRC that MazaCoin embarassed tribal economic development administrators due to his initiative raising much more money than tribe's Federal funding. He also talked about how he is open to other tribes or nations adopting MazaCoin. The last significant thing Payu said before he logged off was that he will be back tomorrow night (this evening) on IRC for "FUD control".

Hi - anyone know of a transcript floating around of the IRC with Payu?
thanks

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:08:30 PM

Payu Harris is a warrior!

Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzGKdfUcyiY

RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:09:55 PM

Very low fee: 0.5%

http://coinminer.net:19995/

Come on guys..
cr8ght

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:20:31 PM

Twitterrequest by CryptoKopen.eu

CryptoKopen ‏@CryptoKopen  1 Min.
@MazaCoin contact us to get your coin listed!

(Hello everyone, observing the thread since the initial pump. I just registered before a couple of minutes  Grin)
RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Very low fee: 0.5%

http://coinminer.net:19995/

Come on guys..

now fee: 0.1%
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:37:20 PM

- Maza is clearly legit now to everybody. The concept is clear now.
- Payu is in touch with the community.
- Also the dev, boxxa, who is a honest person and has tremendous plans for the coin.
- Mazacoin is beginning to be seen like a new world movement. The community is growing, and it's demostrating an enormous spirit of generosity.
- Android and mac wallets.
- The certainty that the price was dropping due to the miners, the FUD and some lack of information now solved.

+1
MazaWarrior

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

going through the old forum topic posts...

is manonthemoon, neuromode, and herp the same guy different accounts?

there writing styles are similar and they all ended up being racist and bigots.
except neuromode just paranoid

can other guys take a look?

after manonthemoon stops feeding us fud
then herp starts right away....isnt that kind of strange?

is this guy getting paid?

and 'they' have been silent
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:57:37 PM

I will commit to 3 hours of my time each weekend to any educational work-up or purpose within my capabilities to the opportunities that help the mazacoin economy grow.  I can only telecommute so to speak currently due to my geographical location, but would be honored to, with an official call to action, participate and help organize a volunteer trip for the purpose of furthering the tribes adoption of mazacoin.  Any official fundraising opportunities for mazacoin will be more than considered based on their merits as well.  Anxiously awaiting any opportunity with getting this going, Momentum in this endeavor will become a phenomenon with the proper organizational leadership!

Would it make sense to try and fund some local advertising as well? I'm thinking if we offered a bounty to post flyers on poles or corkboards, hand them out door to door, that sort of thing. It would need some local organizing, but could be really effective also.

There is the potential here in various ways for the Maza community to hire people on the reserves to help establish MZC.
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

Errr, they have been censored!

You guys just opened this thread to tell lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt to get your money back out of this piece of shit coin.
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:01:31 PM

You guys just opened this thread to tell lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt to get your money back out of this piece of shit coin.

LOL a piece of shit is something that is not working or something like that. It is just a coin. It works. There is nothing piece of shit about the coin. And besides that there is also nothing wrong with the people behind it. So something else must be wrong here...what or who could it be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm help me out?

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:02:51 PM

As I told you, I like the fact that you are supporting mazacoin, but please don't censor all the bad news away. We should have kept the old thread...

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
MazaWarrior

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

i lost money and dont care. The people interested in this coin seem like an exciting community with positive intentions.

Markets work on emotion and sentiment, you must know that- otherwise you would not be intervening. This thread is not about lies to scam people and Maza Coin is not a shit coin, its a fantastic idea with unlimited potential. Whats pathetic is your continued attempts to distract from positive discussion.
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:05:40 PM

1900-2000 looks like a good entry point.

Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

As I told you, I like the fact that you are supporting mazacoin, but please don't censor all the bad news away. We should have kept the old thread...

Sensor is never good. But when someone post so much and does not want to read or try to understand the otherside of the story the topic is unreadible. There is nothing wrong with having doubts or being critical. But keep it real and dont be a repeating $@@%!. And some seem to miss the point of a forum. It must be about exchanging ideas not by spamming bullshit.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
MazaWarrior

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

Pretty decent Conan skit on bitcoin. But the video they show at the end would work really great for MazaCoin!!

http://teamcoco.com/video/bitcoin-explaination
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: