Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278309 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:37:55 PM

going through the old forum topic posts...

is manonthemoon, neuromode, and herp the same guy different accounts?

there writing styles are similar and they all ended up being racist and bigots.
except neuromode just paranoid

can other guys take a look?

after manonthemoon stops feeding us fud
then herp starts right away....isnt that kind of strange?

is this guy getting paid?

and 'they' have been silent

Errr, they have been censored!

You guys just opened this thread to tell lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt to get your money back out of this piece of shit coin.

But that is what happens when there is shit , it needs to be cleaned up.... the way you lot and herp carried on , on that thread was disgusting- you literally left
everyone else that is intrested in having an actual conversation no choice! that was their actions (herp et al)  not anyone elses... no good intentions from that lot, no dialouge, nothing real, just total organised FUD, and everyone could see it a mile off... and it was fine until it was 90% of the thread... it got too much...
You guys seem to have a thriving thread the "fake blah blah" thread... I popped into say hello... but it looked totally dead.

So yeah... surely you can see that herp and the other  ids just took the total BS to far right? I mean that really was as you put it "lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt at FUD"  and if you can not see that, and you cannot see that far from being helpful, all they did was cause confusion, helped nothing, convinced no one.... and actually turned people off any "message" they might have had....... surely you can see that right? if not then you are obviously a BS merchant too..

Anyway , not entering into any dialouge  about this anymore.

Focus on the coin and community only... much to do and discuss... and I am not feeding any Maza trolls any longer!  they can starve.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:41:13 PM

going through the old forum topic posts...

is manonthemoon, neuromode, and herp the same guy different accounts?

there writing styles are similar and they all ended up being racist and bigots.
except neuromode just paranoid

can other guys take a look?

after manonthemoon stops feeding us fud
then herp starts right away....isnt that kind of strange?

is this guy getting paid?

and 'they' have been silent

Errr, they have been censored!

You guys just opened this thread to tell lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt to get your money back out of this piece of shit coin.

i lost money and dont care. The people interested in this coin seem like an exciting community with positive intentions.

Markets work on emotion and sentiment, you must know that- otherwise you would not be intervening. This thread is not about lies to scam people and Maza Coin is not a shit coin, its a fantastic idea with unlimited potential. Whats pathetic is your continued attempts to distract from positive discussion.

Well Said!
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:46:27 PM

But that is what happens when there is shit , it needs to be cleaned up.... the way you lot and herp carried on , on that thread was disgusting- you literally left
everyone else that is intrested in having an actual conversation no choice! that was their actions (herp et al)  not anyone elses... no good intentions from that lot, no dialouge, nothing real, just total organised FUD, and everyone could see it a mile off... and it was fine until it was 90% of the thread... it got too much...
You guys seem to have a thriving thread the "fake blah blah" thread... I popped into say hello... but it looked totally dead.

So yeah... surely you can see that herp and the other  ids just took the total BS to far right? I mean that really was as you put it "lies and conceits in a pathetic attempt at FUD"  and if you can not see that, and you cannot see that far from being helpful, all they did was cause confusion, helped nothing, convinced no one.... and actually turned people off any "message" they might have had....... surely you can see that right? if not then you are obviously a BS merchant too..

Anyway , not entering into any dialouge  about this anymore.

Focus on the coin and community only... much to do and discuss... and I am not feeding any Maza trolls any longer!  they can starve.

I only ever took issue with the technicalities an plan of the coin, the maths and idea, but you lot lumped me in with racists and bigots because you didn't like my questions.

I even posted a comment the other day de-bunking the rumour that the android wallet was a scam, a post supporting the coin, but even that got deleted because flipstyle, "who is not a dictator" deleted it without even reading it. It's pathetic, blinded by panic.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:50:54 PM

I only ever took issue with the technicalities of the coin, the maths, but you lot lumped me in with racists and bigots because you didn't like my questions.

Well hopefully this is a place where real dialouge regarding such things can continue.

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:53:48 PM

Hi u all,

The last thread was good. We have to listen everyones comments and feedback, negative or positive. All cryptos are about freedom.

The curve of Maza is still very bullish, and only time will tell how far we will reach (to the moon I hope).

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
bitranger

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:53:53 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 02:34:27 PM by bitranger

Mazacoin Cares: Safe Child announcement Payu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjmxRfZlPU&feature=youtu.be

Mazacoin - A Bitcoin for Native American Sovereignty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK78RE5Q_s0

Lakota nation launches MazaCoin cryptocurrency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9G9Cmv8VJA&feature=youtube_gdata&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
sussex

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:56:01 PM

I only ever took issue with the technicalities of the coin, the maths, but you lot lumped me in with racists and bigots because you didn't like my questions.

Well hopefully this is a place where real dialouge regarding such things can continue.

Ok, can someone explain to me how a few thousand, technically and financially impoverished native americans are going to support or kick-start such a high price for the coin?

Don't give me that national currency stuff, because it isn't true, Lakota is in the USA and subject to federal rule.

Why won't they immediately dump? Surely their only interest is in cash?

If this is a long term coin with a purpose, doesn't all the cries for a pump destroy it's credibility?
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

Ok, can someone explain to me how a few thousand, technically and financially impoverished native americans are going to support or kick-start such a high price for the coin?

Don't give me that national currency stuff, because it isn't true, Lakota is in the USA and subject to federal rule.

If this is a long term coin with a purpose, doesn't all the cries for a pump destroy it's credibility?

Well could be. But on the otherhand they are proud people. And if they have there own currency and (very important) they can pay with it many different places. Why would they even need to change it back to cash.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
bitranger

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:13:18 PM

They won't kickstart it but we will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6cE4DJUb_o
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:15:02 PM

I still question how supporters of Bitcoin think we will all be using Bitcoin anytime soon when so many Americans as a whole are technically challenged.

"What, why do I need a wallet, I got one in my pocket..."

No matter what crypto adoption will be slow for everyone, give it time.
sussex

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:20:11 PM

They won't kickstart it but we will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6cE4DJUb_o

So I'm supposed to invest on the basis of a Michael Jackson video?  Roll Eyes

Does anyone see the problem here?
cr8ght

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:20:41 PM

RT America @youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9G9Cmv8VJA

nice  Smiley Smiley
dasuduck

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:24:09 PM

>Ok, can someone explain to me how a few thousand, technically and financially impoverished native americans are going to support or kick-start such a high price for the coin?

This is something the devs admit wont just happen right away. Payu and Boxxa are in this for the long haul and are willing to lay the groundwork for this to be a possibility. In the irc we were discussing possible initiatives like donating used android phones to help natives and increase maza adoption.

>Why won't they immediately dump? Surely their only interest is in cash?

I believe the per person maza is 1000 so at this point a dump nets very little money.

>If this is a long term coin with a purpose, doesn't all the cries for a pump destroy it's credibility?

Where do you think we are? This is bitcointalk lol.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:26:38 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 03:00:31 PM by empowering

The coin will reach a valuation due to if it gets picked up and continued to be used by miners and by traders and by the community - both global and local, there are a million reasons why supporting Maza makes more sense than supporting Doge for example, from a technical, fundamental and practical ,  moral, common sense point of view...  so in that respect Maza is exactly the same as any other coin out there,  except for the amount mined that is to be used for projects within the community, which is a very welcome thing... (I am currently working on a totally different but crypto based charity concept, as I think this is EXACTLY what is needed in the crypt world, the crowd funding, community funding of projects that people care about, and it is a massive differentiator for example from Maza to pointless , never ending doge!) I think you will find that any and all coins that have done well, it is because of the community and people involved, also  like it or not the national currency "stuff has got an interesting angle to it.... that whole thing has to be let play out, there will be more coming down the line  Wink

Also federal rule? apart from anythig else that is not federal rule, it is federal incompetence bordering on the criminal, and please give me a break, pretty soon they are going to have their federal hands full, of all sorts of federal problems... you do follow current events right? they are making a giant suicide bed for the entire nation to rest in right now...  think they should get their house in order... and leave the Lakota to get on with it. In fact I really think the Lakota should just come right out and say "Maza is legal tender on the reserve along side the dollar- the US gov wants $ for anything sent to them fine, but here it is Maza and $ we recognise.... and if you do not like it ... send men with guns... because we are doing it, and you know what... if they did that, I would go down there my bloody self and join the Lakota in their defence- I would put myself in harms way for that cause- in a peacful manner. At that point any action by the US gov trying to stop these people to help themselves and introduce a technology to the tribe , and for them, a technlogy that we ALL KNOW is  100% on its way to being 100% accepted around the "free" world , then at that point a rational man would ask, why federal government of the USA do you feel the need to stamp on these peoples faces with the boot of control?  If the federal government had any moral fiber or vision, then they would encourage this with all the power they have.

Also maybe it is time the Indians did make a 100% effort to break away from a federal government that has done nothing but harm - I think the whole word would support them.

The cries for a pump destroy its credability? not really , I from day one of the thread I first saw Maza, was openly saying that the coins was going to go down before it went up and that it is NOT a pump and dump coin... I have even been calling out people that were calling for a P&D - and it only ruins it in as much as it has for hordes of people caling for a P&D for any other coin (I see it daily for Doge , still)  and also some of those people were actually sockpuppets of Herp and co.

(edit- I could have dumped my coins a few days back when it was up near 0.0002 and made a total killing!! but I did not, I have recouped my investment, so I am all safe now, and I have NO intention of dumping, infact I am pretty much going to spend my "maza"  time looking at everything Maza related apart from the price.. I have started taking my coins out of the exchanges, and I have little interest in selling until we hit $1 and then I may trade  a few, and see if I can make enough for a bounty or two, I know I am only one person but that is my point of view on this coin)

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:33:47 PM

Great you tube

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

Maza coin, ready for the lift off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9G9Cmv8VJA

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:52:12 PM

Another pump coming...
bitranger

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:57:36 PM

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:58:58 PM

Another pump coming...

another ? I have not seen a pump yet ... I have seen price fluctuation, but no pump....  take a look at the AUR chart and you can see what a pump looks like.
If by "another pump"  you mean another tiny bump.. or a standard price fluctuation, then I get you...

dasuduck

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:00:55 PM

Another pump coming...

another ? I have not seen a pump yet ... I have seen price fluctuation, but no pump....  take a look at the AUR chart and you can see what a pump looks like.
If by "another pump"  you mean another tiny bump.. or a standard price fluctuation, then I get you...

Perhaps hes talking about the 18000 satoshi bubble that happened before mzc was added to cryptsy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: