Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:18:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:10:44 PM

us is maza supporters this is not a pump and dump its only a pump to its proper rpice level join us 2096 buy wall keep floating dont buy just join the biggest wall

so 2096 is an "organic" figure?

And the 1 or 2 mzc orders for the last week were legit?

que?  you mean the buy and sell orders for 1 or 2 mzc to attempt to try to manipulate the market- no they are attempts to try to manipulate the market in 1 direction or 'ther.

But staying on topic ... talking about the 2096 order... as the guy said to support the wall..

I was asking if they were part of a group- fair quesiton

And asking if .00002096 was an organic clustering of buy orders he (they) have noticed and commented that we pile onto or if there was a pre agreed plan to pile onto  .00002096

I am not attacking anyone, and I am not suggesting anything and I am certainly not making any excuses about people playing games with 1 or 2 MZC - certainly on Cryptogash - the thing is if you give people the ability to place such obvious crank orders  they will do so- luckily it is as easy to spot as the fud.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

you can hangaround in the sidelines while we will bring this coin to where it needs to be the calvary has showed up go to mintpal watch from sidelines and keep complaning
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:17:43 PM

I made a reddit post outlining my thoughts on the popular FUD that came about in the last thread. I would appreciate if you guys comment on it, help me add to it, or just upvote for visibility. Thanks!

http://www.reddit.com/r/mazacoin/comments/205w90/is_it_a_scam_heres_a_breakdown_of_the_fud_where/

Nice, I think you touched on most of the main concerns people have. If Payu has time, he'd be smart to address some of those here in this forum too.

Clarity regarding anonymouspirate would help. I would think there must be some contract or signed agreement amongst the three creators of the coin, and in that contract should be language stopping one of the devs from creating copycats. If not, they wrote up a silly contract.

The other issue could be how they plan to actually distribute the funds. I originally thought they'd set it up so maza would go to tribal councils/groups directly, and such councils would then distribute the funds to local causes and new businesses. Distributing maza to each individual is much more problematic.

How do they plan to handle that? I've read of suggestions such as android phones and such, but not sure how viable that is. Maybe just give paper wallets to everyone? There is a cost to that, but it certainly has to be less than a phone.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

wow only 2 ppl helped me. a maza coin that is worth more means more funds for the ppl who need it most.
this price has been suppressed for over a week. now i get it you guys just want someone else to do all the work.
waiting for a big whale to come and save you pathetic

I have about 50k MAZA I bought when it was at a penny, i'm afraid i'm just completely tapped out for cash to buy anymore. But good news it is slowly growing instead of hemorrhaging value like the last few weeks, I think we will see a nice organic growth from here on out.

The other issue could be how they plan to actually distribute the funds. I originally they'd set it up so maza would go to tribal councils/groups directly, and such councils would then distribute the funds to local causes and new businesses. Distributing maza to each individual is much more problematic.

How do they plan to handle that? I've read of suggestions such as android phones and such,

I would think most prudent think is keeping the money in a trust and let speculative wealth pour in, if the pot grows so large you could afford to buy phones for each family.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:21:00 PM

wow only 2 ppl helped me. a maza coin that is worth more means more funds for the ppl who need it most.
this price has been suppressed for over a week. now i get it you guys just want someone else to do all the work.

To be fair- if you are going to organise such a thing- probably better to plan it better- and give people more notice- gauge interest...
However the market being what it is- and these forum places being what they are- and pumpers planning and hinting at pumps in one
market to another- no one trusts any guy on any forum saying that we should all pile in at x - who knows the agenda of the person suggesting the plan?

If you start a buyers club- and entrust BTC to a trusted member on here that provides escrow (no not me, I do not want your btc) then a fund could be raised
and from that we could agree a trading/strategy - this would give power and flexability - but not individual control which is what most strive for with cryptos.
But but but.. merely popping up here with a newbie account with the word miner in the name at that, and suggesting people pile in buy orders at x level... is never going to bring in much support.

Also once there was a buy wall of however may btc at 2096 ... what next? and if there was a plan, what good is it inside your mind..... when everyone would need to know and be in sync..   this is why no one "supported" you, not because one expects whales to do the work. Thing is I do not have an interest in making a quick buck from this coin.. so a mini spike, or bringing it up to where it "is supposed" to be I think does not mean much..

Just my two satoshi

(I am buffaloish long term depending on certain factors of course.. but as it stands right now)

moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:23:40 PM

I also put up multiple walls yesterday for 8 btc total between 1601 and 2200.  Sometimes the walls get eaten through and the next person needs to come along making a new wall.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:25:45 PM

Hah! "Buffaloish" instead of Bullish, I love it. I'm gonna use that.

: ) yeah spread it around it fits so well

49er.miner

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

To be fair- if you are going to organise such a thing- probably better to plan it better- and give people more notice- gauge interest...
However the market being what it is- and these forum places being what they are- and pumpers planning and hinting at pumps in one
market to another- no one trusts any guy on any forum saying that we should all pile in at x - who knows the agenda of the person suggesting the plan?

If you start a buyers club- and entrust BTC to a trusted member on here that provides escrow (no not me, I do not want your btc) then a fund could be raised
and from that we could agree a trading/strategy - this would give power and flexability - but not individual control which is what most strive for with cryptos.
But but but.. merely popping up here with a newbie account with the word miner in the name at that, and suggesting people pile in buy orders at x level... is never going to bring in much support.

Also once there was a buy wall of however may btc at 2096 ... what next? and if there was a plan, what good is it inside your mind..... when everyone would need to know and be in sync..   this is why no one "supported" you, not because one expects whales to do the work. Thing is I do not have an interest in making a quick buck from this coin.. so a mini spike, or bringing it up to where it "is supposed" to be I think does not mean much..

Just my two satoshi

(I am buffaloish long term depending on certain factors of course.. but as it stands right now)

im tired of the coin be suppressed microsells all week suppressing the price. i am tired of it i prefer to do something about it. you can sit here and pick at everything and thats fine. i have been trying to get ppl join and fight back check my posts on the old thread. all my intentions are there. you know damn well this price is manipulated. if not you are a fool. im not experienced trader and i am not a pumper dumper i swear on my mother grave and lives of my children. i am just dissappointed with all the complaining and no action thats all.
this is the last you will hear from me. im out
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:45:21 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 09:04:03 PM by empowering

Also once there was a buy wall of however may btc at 2096 ... what next? and if there was a plan, what good is it inside your mind..... when everyone would need to know and be in sync..   this is why no one "supported" you, not because one expects whales to do the work. Thing is I do not have an interest in making a quick buck from this coin.. so a mini spike, or bringing it up to where it "is supposed" to be I think does not mean much..

Just my two satoshi

im tired of the coin be suppressed microsells all week suppressing the price. i am tired of it i prefer to do something about it. you can sit here and pick at everything and thats fine. i have been trying to get ppl join and fight back check my posts on the old thread. all my intentions are there. you know damn well this price is manipulated. if not you are a fool. im not experienced trader and i am not a pumper dumper i swear on my mother grave and lives of my children. i am just dissappointed with all the complaining and no action thats all.
this is the last you will hear from me. im out

Jeez... drama much?  I asked a few questions/made a few points, that is all no need to have a hissy bro- and I did suggest ways to get more organised- unless you are in a hurry for something why not stick around.. things will get interesting.. why go before the fun has even started ?

Also I already pretty much said yes people have been fannying around with mirco buy and sell orders..  I am not picking anything  and also I did do something
about it.. last week.

Now I am mainly interested to see how the community grows and start to work out how to get involved in a more meaningful and possible way for me, that will hopefully help the community in some way.

and... have a little more patience.. it is so early days yet that it is almost not possible for it to be any younger.

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

I would be amazed by how much this community share with each other.

There are coins with 100+ pages on this forum with no exchanges and here yet you guys have an exchange.

Awesome job.

I would love to contribute more to you but unfortunately I have a 38kh/s laptop which won't help at all but good luck to all of you.

For anyone interested in making this buffaloish guy happy ; JwJTEhyFWftupwi9CLMhPKKdecE4SkRQNq

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:00:25 PM

whale sighting on cryptsy. 20 btc wall
Croak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

The bigger stakes games are back on at Cryptsy. 
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:02:59 PM

The amount of emotion about this coin (on both sides) makes me uneasy.

I think many people like me are probably adopting a 'wait and see' attitude about long-term prospects. It's in the hands of day traders now.  Grin

vleroybrown

Activity: 1166
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:04:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK78RE5Q_s0 This is a must see for all looking into Mazacoin!
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:08:12 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 11:07:57 PM by dleader

Todays trajectory on the 1d is perfect growth. Slow and steady, growing 500% in a day is unsustainable.

Building walls works to an extent for pumps, but only serves as a stop gap. Once they are gone the price usually falls. The current 19 btc wall is run by someone who has a decent grasp of a slow pump. Whether the price increase is genuine?? I think last night's convo with Payu and boxxa have warmed the past weeks chill.

Hopefully it continues the slow growth.  1 week of a new coin almost tells you nothing of future price points.

49er.miner

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:15:33 PM

again watch from the sidelines

we the few have decided enough is enough we will take matters into our own hands

we will most likely lose but thats fine at least we tried to stand up against

your almighty invicible whales aka cryptoterrrorists
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:17:40 PM

See guys? Now this is what a call a civilized debate/discussion.  I'm far from a dictator, but obviously now we are contrasting points in a grown up manner vs. the garbage hatred that was spewed in the last thread.

And I do kind of agree that natural/steady growth is the best plan of action for this coin for long term sustainability.  That's just my two maza's, anyways.
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:22:05 PM

First I just want to say I"m not saying douchebags aren't working to hold down the price but they have a lot of help in doing so. The miners... This coin is on it's way to being #1 for profitability again. Which means mine and dumpers are going to flood the market. It's PnD resistant and this is why. So any time this coin goes up in value miners mine and dump and it gets slammed down again....

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
49er.miner

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:22:53 PM

join us on buy walls lets bring it where it needs to be lets create our own destiny

no more scraps off the table lets do this !!!

JOIN THE RESISTANCE!!!

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

Nice 20 BTC buy walls, as it looks its not a fake buy wall and a lot of small buy walls, nice, price grow steadily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: