Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptofloes

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

Another pump coming....

Where and by who?

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 05:59:42 PM

The pump is on the way  Grin

Game of Links

cyber~license©
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:03:12 PM

pump to what?  2600 satoshi?  it hasn't gone much higher than that in the last few pumps.
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:07:08 PM

i dont see any pump at cryptsy

huge sell walls at mintpal
lensgrabber

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:10:12 PM

unless this goes back over 5k any pumps are just limp.    Cool   
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:13:21 PM

Too many people waiting for a pump so it won't happen. Sell now and don't end up a bagholder.
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:34:05 PM

WHO LET HERPY BACK IN??? UNDER SEVERAL NEW ACCOUNTS.

The past few days without herpy's influence have been very productive, now everyone is
fighting about old news.

Ignore blatantly negative remarks by new members accounts. They are only meant to disrupt.

My account was made in April last year...

They are trying to distract from developing a #newaesthetic and plans for an animation.

Its very obvious.

What I found really strange is that some people just do nothing but dedicate there entire life to bash in Mazacoin.  Who does that? Nobody does that...  They're hired subcontractors working to do anything to smash this idea of Sovereign Currency down.  It scares the hell out of them and it should. Bitcoin,Mazacoin and all the other alts out here are going to up against world governments.  Perception is a huge factor in the investment world and it's easy to scare them off.  I'm a long term holder of Mazacoin, because I choose to believe in the idea of what Mazacoin represents.

What scares them most in the potential for what it could represent. And that starts with a new aesthetic.

There was a really great minimalist redesign on the logo in one of the IRC chats. Check it out!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yfkgesga1cfpz7/maza%205skull.jpg

Hey Guys that was my design, AP loved it! they have plans to upgrade aesthetic soon:)

The logo is amazing! Great work on it.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

Waiting for pumps is a bad way to trade. Overall it's on a downtrend, when a clear reversal happens buy back in.

Luckly (so far) the trend shifts have been every other day almost... waiting weeks for trend reversals is excruciating!
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:37:07 PM

i doubt its a pump if anything price suppression was removed and the coin is naturally going back to where it belongs.
i would think if there is a major pump it would be in the evening with the largest audience for support

some ppl just wait for whales to save them like there some heroes. they are suppressing the price
they are the enemy

we could have gained some momentum yesterday but not enough ppl joined.

whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

Every pump that's been announced has been weak and short lived. When a real pump happens, it isnn't going to be announced in public forums, IRC or on some twitter page.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

next pump will be to 4.5 cents usd

Game of Links

cyber~license©
dleader

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:42:22 PM

i doubt its a pump if anything price suppression was removed and the coin is naturally going back to where it belongs.
i would think if there is a major pump it would be in the evening with the largest audience for support

some ppl just wait for whales to save them like there some heroes. they are suppressing the price

we could have gained some momentum yesterday but not enough ppl joined.

Also many miners making 10k a day dumping coins all day will suppress. The coin reward should have halved after a month. It will take awhile for the coin to stabilize. At least trading the swings you can make almost as much as the big miners :-D more coins!
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:47:15 PM

i agree miners are an issue and too much liquidity. and price suppression
 just watch tonight when everyone goes to bed. sell orders stacked for 2mzc or 10 mzc.
its so obvious they dont even hide anymore

and look at mintpal same sell walls just sitting there for days
dleader

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:57:35 PM

just watch tonight when everyone goes to bed. sell orders stacked for 2mzc or 10 mzc.

I view price suppression as a positive (somewhat) sign. IMO it shows that ppl with means believe the coin will be worth much more and are willing to spend big to keep it down to scoop up as much as possible.
Eventually the kettle boils over.

Trading LTC for 8 months last year had so many suppression cycles it wasn't funny anymore.  But it only took about 5 hours to go from 2.75 to 8 dollars and then 10-20 in a 24 hour period. When it happens it happens fast!

I'll keep an eye on Mintpal later tonight, I should be able to spot a pattern to the trades hopefully. Usually a certain
price will trigger a buy or sell.
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:15:42 PM

I view price suppression as a positive (somewhat) sign. IMO it shows that ppl with means believe the coin will be worth much more and are willing to spend big to keep it down to scoop up as much as possible.
Eventually the kettle boils over.

Trading LTC for 8 months last year had so many suppression cycles it wasn't funny anymore.  But it only took about 5 hours to go from 2.75 to 8 dollars and then 10-20 in a 24 hour period. When it happens it happens fast!

I'll keep an eye on Mintpal later tonight, I should be able to spot a pattern to the trades hopefully. Usually a certain
price will trigger a buy or sell.

I saw the LTC price spike along with Bitcoin. Good times.   Looking forward to Mazacoin going the same route someday.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:25:33 PM

Waiting for pumps is a bad way to trade. Overall it's on a downtrend, when a clear reversal happens buy back in.

Luckly (so far) the trend shifts have been every other day almost... waiting weeks for trend reversals is excruciating!

I'm in too deep to sell out and then cash back in, I bought in at 10K Cry

If you do the math, there is too many coins being minted, over the last 5 days there's been another 30 millions coins minted.

There's simply not enough demand for the amount of coins that are coming into existence.

The total amount that will ever be put into existence will be 2.4 billion, at the end of 4 years.

if the market cap in 4 years is 240 million, that would give it a dollar value of $0.24 per share.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Untoniron

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:31:46 PM

You are either ignoring, or completely missing my point. Regardless of his bio he has a white man name and uses his white man name. He is the voice of Government but by no means the voice of the Lakota nation. I don't know anything about his history but that's just my Opinion. I also thoroughly enjoy how you ignored everything else and just jumped to the one thing you thought you could best disprove. Classic Orwellian tactic!!  Roll Eyes Sorry to tell you your logic is unsound in this situation and as has been brought up many times why the need to try and convince us it's a scam? WHy are you spending so much time and effort on it? Forgive me if I don't believe your concerned for us.

I'm not sure what your point was, except that you are judging someone purely on their name.
I don't think Payu is a scammer. I think he honestly hopes this coin will help Native Americans.
I think those around him are scammers. I think (and it is clear to anyone) that a variety of false claims have been made about this coin.

Just let it develop! Why would anyone what to kill a butterfly just emerging from its cocoon?

Alone just the wing flaps of a butterfly can trigger a massive perfect storm.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:33:57 PM

I'm in too deep to sell out and then cash back in, I bought in at 10K Cry

Depending on how deep you are, you may want to average that out. Buy a bunch cheap, and your break even level could get down to 3-5K. Then again, that only works if you didn't go insane and buy a ton at 10K, as then it becomes a bit risky... and expensive.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

the mining diff needs to be increased but devs are miners so i dont see it happening unfortunately.
yet the mzc price is so low its almost like they are shooting themself in the foot.

whats the point of giving 1000 free mzc to the indians when they are worth jack shit?

it would be much better to give them something thats worth there time.

mzc at 1 dollar is a 1000.00 in value
mzc at 1 cent  is 10 dollars

and the cost to buy a computer or android phone is negative

you cant buy enough groceries for a day what a joke.

if the price keeps dropping ppl lose interest.
look at the numerous dead coins only time is when there any movement is a pump and dump

MazaWarrior

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:47:34 PM

Hopefully volume for mintpal will pick up to kill some sellwalls on every coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: