Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:53:18 PM

the mining diff needs to be increased but devs are miners so i dont see it happening unfortunately.
yet the mzc price is so low its almost like they are shooting themself in the foot.

whats the point of giving 1000 free mzc to the indians when they are worth jack shit?

it would be much better to give them something thats worth there time.

mzc at 1 dollar is a 1000.00 in value
mzc at 1 cent  is 10 dollars

and the cost to buy a computer or android phone is negative

you cant buy enough groceries for a day what a joke.

if the price keeps dropping ppl lose interest.
look at the numerous dead coins only time is when there any movement is a pump and dump

They are only getting 1000 each? Wtf, you're right that isnt going to do shit. What is the point? It would really only be worthwhile if the coin went up to like 10+ usd a piece but that will never hapeen
MazaWarrior

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:54:17 PM

Awesome interview with Payu. High Quality!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK78RE5Q_s0

Maza is a step towards world wide recognition of the Lakota nation and it enhances their sovereignty.

Please watch for those upset about the use of sovereignty in the title of the forum
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:55:56 PM

what im saying is the price suppression can be dealt with if we work together

the diff we need to pressure the devs

the coin is at risk of becoming dead

handing out computers and phones to everyone on the rez and setting up POS systems is great
but this takes alot of time

until then interest has to be made with the coin and that cant happen if the price is kept so low and so many ppl getting burned.

add also the fud that does not stop last night we couldnt even get any words at the chatroom with payu cuz of herp
this guy is getting paid i tell i know it in my gut

we can fix the price suppression if we take action together
the diff can also be fixed by pressuring the devs.

i dont want this to become another pump and dump coin with no interest in a few weeks
it doesnt do anyone good except the whales

and dont tell me about mooncoin as an example they are now delisted on cryptsy from no interest
that could be maza in a few weeks if we dont take action

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:56:55 PM

the mining diff needs to be increased but devs are miners so i dont see it happening unfortunately.
yet the mzc price is so low its almost like they are shooting themself in the foot.

whats the point of giving 1000 free mzc to the indians when they are worth jack shit?

it would be much better to give them something thats worth there time.

mzc at 1 dollar is a 1000.00 in value
mzc at 1 cent  is 10 dollars

and the cost to buy a computer or android phone is negative

you cant buy enough groceries for a day what a joke.

if the price keeps dropping ppl lose interest.
look at the numerous dead coins only time is when there any movement is a pump and dump

That is one of the things I don't understand. Payu can go around promoting the coin, talk to tribal leaders, make videos, and that's fine. Yet if he stopped in this forum, or one of his developers did, actively promoted here and answered questions, the price of the coin probably would go up more -- and it'd be in their best interest. $10 worth of mazu probably won't make a huge difference to anyone, while $500-$1000 could, as you pointed out.

They really need to put more effort into getting the price stabilized at a semi-decent level.
MazaWarrior

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:01:47 PM

Whats kind of ironic with me being here is Wall Street is named that because there was a Wall here. The Wall was to protect settlers from native American inhabitants in the area. Well, now we are back
- Payu Harris
moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:01:54 PM

Their target is to get the coin's price-point between .25 and $1 within the first year. But I agree, he should try and cater the investment crowd (such as this forum) to help build momentum of the coin, thus, building it's value.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:03:14 PM

look i revere payu and boxxa and if payu keeps up i might put him in the same sentence with russel means
or a young ron paul if he keeps up the effort. i know kinda stretching there!

this is a business and i know that payu and the dev want this coin to not be like bitcoin and hoarded and thats fine.

bitcoin is gold
litecoin is silver

maza needs to be at least copper not tin

what im trying to get at is if you want widespread adoption of the lokata ppl
it has to be worth there time.

the business aspect and value of the coin initially must be considered.
it is time that the devs and payu address us the investor community or the coin is dead

also like to add do you know why the last major dump happened was a combination of bad timing
with maplecoin release and herp and his minions alarming everyone...
that is how much weakness there is with this coin. one guy caused that last panic and we are 1 more panic away from going into single digits.
we need more strength with this coin.
another reason why so many ppl believe all this fud is from the performance of the coins value
i try to debunk everyone but in the end they say it was a pump and dump coin so no interest at all
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:05:30 PM

But you know that tin is a really rare metal.

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

Their target is to get the coin's price-point between .25 and $1 within the first year. But I agree, he should try and cater the investment crowd (such as this forum) to help build momentum of the coin, thus, building it's value.

Targets are fine, but anyone can make up any number as a target. If they truly want the coin to get to .25 or higher, this is the place the devs need to be right now.

I recall @boxxa making a comment on the fud regarding the android artifact post, so they do at least read here sometimes. But they need to do more than sometimes take a look here ... they need to be actively posting in this forum, like many devs do.
moonman787

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:10:54 PM

Targets are fine, but anyone can make up any number as a target. If they truly want the coin to get to .25 or higher, this is the place the devs need to be right now. They need to be actively posting in this forum, like most devs do.

Has anyone addressed this to them? I know their mission isn't to keep us happy with constant updates, however, it is the investors that are going to set the trend on how valuable this coin will be. So why wouldn't they want to have a dedicated campaign to promoting the coin to us? How can we get a hold of them? I understand they were recently in IRC. Did anyone bring this up?
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:17:18 PM

Please accept the new logo Kiss

Is fantastic  Kiss Kiss
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:18:13 PM

we had a re hard time even trying to carry a conversation with payu and the devs cuz of
herp he kept spamming nonstop and payu got carried a way with  him.

discussion were had about having like a burning man with a maza theme
and ideas about going on different radio shows to spread more information about the movement

but noone brought up the fact that maza is diving.

the devs need to be here to gameplan now while we have still some worth.

if not it will be too late when this hits the gutters.

maza has plenty of news coverage and hype this good

but it has been a financial disaster.

the priority now should be to strengthen the coin

please can we all pressure the devs to interact with us the incvestor community or lose all support

im really afraid this coin will end up like mooncoin
MazaWarrior

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

first step towards strength is new logo. should be in OP
moonman787

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:20:20 PM

Well does anyone have contact info for them?
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

New logo

Is so sosoososososososososoosso
Nice
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:29:32 PM

we had a re hard time even trying to carry a conversation with payu and the devs cuz of
herp he kept spamming nonstop and payu got carried a way with  him.

discussion were had about having like a burning man with a maza theme
and ideas about going on different radio shows to spread more information about the movement

but noone brought up the fact that maza is diving.

the devs need to be here to gameplan now while we have still some worth.

if not it will be too late when this hits the gutters.

maza has plenty of news coverage and hype this good

but it has been a financial disaster.

the priority now should be to strengthen the coin

please can we all pressure the devs to interact with us the incvestor community or lose all support

im really afraid this coin will end up like mooncoin

I wouldn't worry so much about maza becoming mooncoin. Mooncoin had a developer who couldn't even code their wallets properly, and no actual plan to use the coin. It was basically dead on arrival, got one big pump and dump ... and sunk again.

But the danger is digging a hole that takes forever to dig out of. The coin needs to stabilize around a price, be that 3K, 5K or whatever ... and then it can grow from there.

I missed the chat with payu, but it's nutty if herp was over there spamming too. He must be being paid for this, or is truly insane.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

so whales never come back again ?  Cry
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

so whales never come back again ?  Cry

It's a big ocean..

Does anyone have a transcript of last night in IRC? I'd like to read it.
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:38:40 PM

People are getting too emotional way too soon about this coin. You say Maza is taking a dive, but you're comparing that to its highpoint after a hype bubble. It's actually on an upward trend if you chart the bottom support levels since exchange debut. It's nearly double what it was 9 days ago. You guys are watching the price and the order books with a magnifying glass and extrapolating that into macro scale market conclusions. It's insanity.

The ironic thing is, you're feeding into the FUD without even realizing it. If you *really* think it's taking a dive and can't recover - then get out! Why toil over the decision? Cut your losses. If you believe in this coin and you think it will have a higher price in a week, 2 weeks, and down the line - then stop wallowing over half day price trends. If you believe in this coin you should be averaging down and giggling with glee at all the cheap coins. If you can't find yourself in that mindset, you should immediately mitigate your risk, decide exactly how much you want to leave in (if any), and walk away. To do otherwise is simply outlandish - why keep money in, then come here and enforce the general belief that we're not heading up? If you aren't trying to suppress price, then stop  suppressing the price by spreading your doubt. If you have doubt, you do not have confidence. If you do not have confidence, why are you allowing yourself to be played by the market instead of the other way around?

This is the most confusing coin, sentiments shift with a Buffalo fart, I swear.

I concur, be a long time buffaloish on the coin.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:50:11 PM

New logo

Is so sosoososososososososoosso
Nice

emailed it to Payu earlier today.

"Payu Harris
1:43 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Love it...planning to show it to some of our chiefs next week."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: