Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 04:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

New logo

Is so sosoososososososososoosso
Nice

emailed it to Payu earlier today.

"Payu Harris
1:43 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Love it...planning to show it to some of our chiefs next week."

Awesome!

I like the bit info "chiefs next week" he is a busy man for sure!
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:00:31 PM

saying it doubled from launch thats a great measurement!

saying hey if you dont like the path of the coin and devs participation you say just sell and leave and keep comments to yourself thanks and have a nice day!

what did i state i said if we can change the path we are going then it can be quite successful
if not everyone gets hurt especially all the hopes and dreams for the lokata ppl.
and a bunch of pissed off investors.

so i should just take your advice and stfu and deal with it right?

i have been a successful business owner for over 30years providing a cervice that my community needs and desires.

of all my customers do you know who gave me the most repeat business and great reviews?

the customers that complained to me...
they complained because they want me to improve.
and if it werent for them i wouldnt be still in business ...understand.

the scary customers are the ones that dont say a thing and just leave.

and by the way as long as im invest in maza i have a right to complain so dont tell me what to do
you have a right to your opinion but dont tell me what to do im grown ass man understand kimosabi

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

BC Multipool!

I'm sure you've heard about the multipool that's been worked on for BlackCoin, infact, it's the first multipool to actually PAY OUT in an altcoin!
The multipool works in a very simple way, you point your miners to our server and we make sure you get paid as much as possible from your precious hashes! When you mine with us, we trade the altcoins we mine into BTC, then buy BC at the best possible price, this creates buy pressure for BC. This translates into one thing, BCs will be worth more. Simple as that.

As long as the multipool has ANY hashrate pointed at it, even has little as half a megahash we'll still be creating buy pressure. This means that BC rises in value, the more hashrate pointed at it, the faster it will rise.

Saying that, I would very much appreciate it if you, as a miner, didn't point all your hashrate at our server immidiately. I want everybody to have a taste of what this can be, so I will be limiting each address/IP to maximum 10mhs. This will only be for the duration of the open beta when we have tested the servers/backend. Smiley

Servers will be hosted in europe at first, but I'm planning to open at least 2 more in the beginning. One on the east-coast of the US and one on the west-coast.

If you want to know more, head over to http://bcmultipool.com

Wish you all a happy mining! To the mooooon!

Check out what Blackcoin community are doing! That's a brilliant idea for price stabilization. Maza could benefit from something like this right now!!
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:02:40 PM

Awesome interview with Payu. High Quality!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK78RE5Q_s0

Maza is a step towards world wide recognition of the Lakota nation and it enhances their sovereignty.

Please watch for those upset about the use of sovereignty in the title of the forum

Yes it won't happen overnight but i am very proud to be part of the journey!
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:13:23 PM

first of all im not mad or emotional im giving constructive criticism on the path of maza treatment to the investors

im not pissed at you not for not buying im pissed cause you tell ppl to sell and leave when someone doesnt carry your view

if you dont want criticism on this thread state it on the title that only cheerleaders for maza are allowed.

and please do not i beg you do not put on a skirt and pom poms

damn i just threw up in my mouth

bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:23:39 PM

what im saying is the price suppression can be dealt with if we work together

the diff we need to pressure the devs

the coin is at risk of becoming dead

handing out computers and phones to everyone on the rez and setting up POS systems is great
but this takes alot of time

until then interest has to be made with the coin and that cant happen if the price is kept so low and so many ppl getting burned.

add also the fud that does not stop last night we couldnt even get any words at the chatroom with payu cuz of herp
this guy is getting paid i tell i know it in my gut

we can fix the price suppression if we take action together
the diff can also be fixed by pressuring the devs.

i dont want this to become another pump and dump coin with no interest in a few weeks
it doesnt do anyone good except the whales

and dont tell me about mooncoin as an example they are now delisted on cryptsy from no interest
that could be maza in a few weeks if we dont take action

Considering we have been only trading for 3 weeks i don't think we we are going to die anytime soon.the inital spike was on low volume and with limited coins available..The world is our playground now it only will take ONE event to get folks aware of us!. The top 1% better be on their toes,people of limited means are catching on now to their game!

We need to keep spreading the word! THIS IS NOT a regular ALT-COIN you don't need to be an Einstein to figure that out..

We are more a movement than a coin.They have a way of going viral too..there are many suppressed people in the world and it only takes a spark to ignite them

49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

im not pushing fud or doubt i am pointing out flaws something wrong with that?
i dont need your advice and i didnt ask for it.
you think i dont want this coin and more importantly the idea and freedom movement to work?
im a bad daytrader? first of all im not a daytrader... i have my own business and mine as a hobby and invest in coins on the side.

and dont sit here and label be as a bagholder who wants to dump.
you dont know what my intentions are so keep that shit to yourself
honestly all of us are bagholders currently the way the price is heading

im done bullshitting with you and dont give me any advice i didnt ask for it
bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:32:31 PM

look i revere payu and boxxa and if payu keeps up i might put him in the same sentence with russel means
or a young ron paul if he keeps up the effort. i know kinda stretching there!

this is a business and i know that payu and the dev want this coin to not be like bitcoin and hoarded and thats fine.

bitcoin is gold
litecoin is silver

maza needs to be at least copper not tin

what im trying to get at is if you want widespread adoption of the lokata ppl
it has to be worth there time.

the business aspect and value of the coin initially must be considered.
it is time that the devs and payu address us the investor community or the coin is dead

also like to add do you know why the last major dump happened was a combination of bad timing
with maplecoin release and herp and his minions alarming everyone...
that is how much weakness there is with this coin. one guy caused that last panic and we are 1 more panic away from going into single digits.
we need more strength with this coin.
another reason why so many ppl believe all this fud is from the performance of the coins value
i try to debunk everyone but in the end they say it was a pump and dump coin so no interest at all

I don't think its time to panic..Bitcoin has been trading like that for a year and half..it just went down 70% in less than a month recently..Mazacoin is still in the crib
bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:40:27 PM

People are getting too emotional way too soon about this coin. You say Maza is taking a dive, but you're comparing that to its highpoint after a hype bubble. It's actually on an upward trend if you chart the bottom support levels since exchange debut. It's nearly double what it was 9 days ago. You guys are watching the price and the order books with a magnifying glass and extrapolating that into macro scale market conclusions. It's insanity.

The ironic thing is, you're feeding into the FUD without even realizing it. If you *really* think it's taking a dive and can't recover - then get out! Why toil over the decision? Cut your losses. If you believe in this coin and you think it will have a higher price in a week, 2 weeks, and down the line - then stop wallowing over half day price trends. If you believe in this coin you should be averaging down and giggling with glee at all the cheap coins. If you can't find yourself in that mindset, you should immediately mitigate your risk, decide exactly how much you want to leave in (if any), and walk away. To do otherwise is simply outlandish - why keep money in, then come here and enforce the general belief that we're not heading up? If you aren't trying to suppress price, then stop  suppressing the price by spreading your doubt. If you have doubt, you do not have confidence. If you do not have confidence, why are you allowing yourself to be played by the market instead of the other way around?

This is the most confusing coin, sentiments shift with a Buffalo fart, I swear. It's simple: if you believe the coin has a future, take this opportunity (keyword) to average down through short sells or cheap buy-ins. If you don't, there is no debate, you mitigate risk immediately. To do anything else is emotion, not reason.

No truer words were ever spoken!!
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

i have been in the chatroom with him and payu last 2 days
chatted with boxxa 2days ago

with the short i have had

translation of the website to different languages especially chinese
going on different radio shows with a wider audience especially freedom minded ones
adding a link on the website that counters a fud arguments to give us the supportes easier access to defend fud

i have more ideas but cant get shit in cuz of fucking herpes spamming and shit

i started chatting with boxxa about the direction of the value of the coin and he agreed
but i havent seen any action yet also they are more focusing on pos system and paper wallets

what im saying is the value of the coin is not being prioritized
and if you lose the investor class all the hype promos videos and pos systems wont save you.

we need more presence from the devs in this forum
im not spreading fud or doubt im pointing out the flaws so i can keep my coins for life and pass them to my children

bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:44:50 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 10:57:57 PM by bitranger

saying it doubled from launch thats a great measurement!

saying hey if you dont like the path of the coin and devs participation you say just sell and leave and keep comments to yourself thanks and have a nice day!

what did i state i said if we can change the path we are going then it can be quite successful
if not everyone gets hurt especially all the hopes and dreams for the lokata ppl.

so i should just take your advice and stfu and deal with it right?

i have been a successful business owner for over 30years providing a cervice that my community needs and desires.

of all my customers do you know who gave me the most repeat business and great reviews?

the customers that complained to me...
they complained because they want me to improve.
and if it werent for them i wouldnt be still in business ...understand.

the scary customers are the ones that dont say a thing and just leave.

and by the way as long as im invest in maza i have a right to complain so dont tell me what to do
you have a right to your opinion but dont tell me what to do im grown ass man understand kimosabi

If they are pissed off after a 3 weeks  they ARE NOT investors

Heck i was down 70% from my first buy..now i am only down approx 32% by swinging and avging down..like i said its not rocket surgery
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:48:31 PM

im not an investor?

im in over 100k in mzc i think that makes an investor okay...
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:49:44 PM

What is the new logo design? Link?
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:52:56 PM

What is the new logo design? Link?

Bad ass.. Just bad ass looking..
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:56:04 PM

Awesome!
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

im not feeling the buffalo skull cant you just put a regular buffalo instead of a skull

the subliminal message of a dead buffalo not good you know what im saying kimosabi?

I know im hard to please fellas but seriously noone agrees with the skull being a bad message?

Grin
moonman787

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:57:11 PM

im not an investor?

You have $100,000 in mzc or you have 100k mzc?
bitranger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:02:48 PM

im not an investor?

Well i have 3 times that and at one time was down 70% before i started swinging and avging down..now i am approx 32% down and any kind of rally and i'm Green again..thats the game

i got a nice stash in my wallet already for longterm and a nice trading stash..
i am of the opinion that in a year we will be able to come back to this page and laugh at how silly we all were
vleroybrown

Activity: 1186
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:03:14 PM

im not feeling the buffalo skull cant you just put a regular buffalo instead of a skull

the subliminal message of a dead buffalo not good you know what im saying kimosabi?

I know im hard to please fellas but seriously noone agrees with the skull being a bad message?

Grin
Agreed.. Get a Live Buffalo image
49er.miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:04:32 PM

100,000 MZC

I can and want to put in way much more if the coin did better....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: