Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zeded

Activity: 192
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:53:28 PM

Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

please, please , please stop going down .

it went down 97% in 2 weeks it just has 3% of value left please stop going down.

my 2  btc i bought is only worth 0.06 btc now please
Untoniron

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:20 PM

We are the freedom loving Lakotah from the Sioux Indian reservations of Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana who have suffered from cultural and physical genocide in the colonial apartheid system we have been forced to live under.

We are continuing the work that we were asked to do by the traditional chiefs and treaty councils at the first Indian Treaty Council meeting at Standing Rock Sioux Indian Country in 1974.

During the week of December 17-19, 2007, we traveled to Washington DC and withdrew from the constitutionally mandated treaties to become a free and independent country. We are alerting the Family of Nations we have now reassumed our freedom and independence with the backing of Natural, International, and United States law.

We do not represent those BIA or IRA governments beholden to the colonial apartheid system, or those “hang around the fort” Indians who are unwilling to claim their freedom.

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/about-us/
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:38 PM

Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

it went down 97% in 2 weeks it just has 3% of value left please stop going down.

Praying for the price won't help. Get involved in the project , email shops to list mazacoin , etc , that will do.
Besides , to which gods are your praying ? You might be doing it to the wrong ones.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:53 PM

A  scammer would be very foolish to show his name and face in the media. There are many coins where the creators are anonymous. The intentions are good, maybe some things in the beginning made awkward, but yeah .. the whole crypto coin is new for everyone.

It's not like past activities damaged his money raising efforts much https://www.facebook.com/TarSandsAction/posts/724537677575947
https://www.facebook.com/cherie.blackfeather/posts/10201591811550308

Most of the people here who bought into Mazacoin didn't even bother to dig up some stuff about Payu before jumping in.  

Keep in mind that AnonPirate, the guy who created Mazacoin is very much annonymous or so he claims, though there's good indication he's actually Boxxa from NY, Buffalo.

those FB posts have already been debunked days ago Herpie..and you know it.the FUD you spread is beyond belief

Give me the links to these debunkings you speak of.

i am almost positive they were on your thread! and you must of deleted them!..It was debunked and it turns out the lady was the scammer not PAYU..and you know it quit spreading FUD

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:58:29 PM

Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

my 2  btc i bought is only worth 0.06 btc now please

I dont have any MZC, but hope it goes back up.  Thats a big hit to take.

49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:01:36 PM

well at least we didnt hit double digits yet....

so we didnt go lower than what it started at thats some thing...

too bad no progress has been made....

good morning fellow maza warriors.....

i can see all of you guys are feisty as usual...

i will do a sun dance after i get some breakfast.....

maza tov...
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

A  scammer would be very foolish to show his name and face in the media. There are many coins where the creators are anonymous. The intentions are good, maybe some things in the beginning made awkward, but yeah .. the whole crypto coin is new for everyone.

It's not like past activities damaged his money raising efforts much https://www.facebook.com/TarSandsAction/posts/724537677575947
https://www.facebook.com/cherie.blackfeather/posts/10201591811550308

Most of the people here who bought into Mazacoin didn't even bother to dig up some stuff about Payu before jumping in.  

Keep in mind that AnonPirate, the guy who created Mazacoin is very much annonymous or so he claims, though there's good indication he's actually Boxxa from NY, Buffalo.

those FB posts have already been debunked days ago Herpie..and you know it.the FUD you spread is beyond belief

Give me the links to these debunkings you speak of.

i am almost positive they were on your thread! and you must of deleted them!..It was debunked and it turns out the lady was the scammer not PAYU..and you know it quit spreading FUD

There was an indian native, genuine native that belongs to a tribe that made the accusation in one of the FB posts. I haven't deleted any links.

If you have links debunking Payu's phony activism, please post them here.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:06:38 PM

I said I wouldn't post in here again, but I feel I have to warn people.

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis, about 30 mil per week, and there's just not enough demand.

I felt gutted after cashing out at 1500 sat, and losing 80% of my investment, looking at the current price I feel much better.

I thought about cashing back in, but I just don't see it doing well? I may be wrong?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis, about 30 mil per week, and there's just not enough demand.

I felt gutted after cashing out at 1500 sat, and losing 80% of my investment, looking at the current price I feel much better.

I thought about cashing back in, but I just don't see it doing well? I may be wrong?

If you don't ask in 50pt red letters nobody will answer your question Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:08:09 PM

The price of this coin is being manipulated big time (probably some high entity) and all the FUD just helps to bring it more down. But if the efforts are backed with fundament it is only a matter of time to go up again

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
bitranger

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:11:53 PM

the spring has been wound too tight!.. Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

If you don't ask in 50pt red letters nobody will answer your question Smiley

I'll do all my future post in that colour and size Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

Anybody who has dealt with Native American groups for a while knows that they notoriously seem fractious and, often, disorganized.  There's a lot of reasons for this, and what those reasons might appear to be to outsider's eyes may not be what the 'fighting' really means on the inside.  So the existence of the odd internet criticism of this guy or that woman in and of itself in all likelihood doesn't mean much of anything.  What's important is the big picture.  

What is the actual factual basis - i.e. the specific claim and counterclaim - about the issue of Mazacoin and "sovereign currency"?  I'm not asking for partisan responses, I'm asking for the factual basis on which people are relying.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

The price of this coin is being manipulated big time (probably some high entity) and all the FUD just helps to bring it more down. But if the efforts are backed with fundament it is only a matter of time to go up again

typo

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:15:08 PM

Trade MZC on Atomic-Trade where there are no BOTs. 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
torot

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:19:37 PM

Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

my 2  btc i bought is only worth 0.06 btc now please

Praying for the price won't help. Get involved in the project , email shops to list mazacoin , etc , that will do.
Besides , to which gods are your praying ? You might be doing it to the wrong ones.

You probably mean well.

This is one of guys who wishes to get back to 2 BTC from 0.06 BTC because he lost 97% of his Mazacoin investment.

That's a 3333 % gain he's needs !!!

And you are advising him to do what? write emails? find the correct gods to pray to?

5 or 10% gain is very hard to achieve even by doing lots of work and research, but 3333 % is pure fantasy
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

6 BTC support at 500....

It's a bottom, people. Use it to your advantage.

I hope someone listened to me..... 700 satoshi and climbing....
bitranger

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:22:39 PM

I really feel bad for folks that sold the last day of so!..but a lesson can be taken from it

Don't listen to anyone about your hard earned money@!..Think for yourself!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:29:42 PM

Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

my 2  btc i bought is only worth 0.06 btc now please

You probably mean well.

This is one of guys who wishes to get back to 2 BTC from 0.06 BTC because he lost 97% of his Mazacoin investment.

That's a 3333 % gain he's needs !!!

And you are advising him to do what? write emails? find the correct gods to pray to?

5 or 10% gain is very hard to achieve even by doing lots of work and research, but 3333 % is pure fantasy

Don't underestimate the power of good news.
If you get one journalist to do an article with videos of an Indian next to a buffalo heard using his laptop to buy something from a shop accepting mazacoin  and having it delivered in middle of nowhere without cc without checks without fiat money , 3333333% would ne nothing.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Derivative

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:47:31 PM

Are we going up now or what?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: