Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:28:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:02:11 PM

Ye, I'm buying more.Smiley

+5

i wont be posting here much anymore...

:-)
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

So why is it so many people are so negative about this coin?

Beacuse of price doowntrending.
poppys

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:07:14 PM

So why is it so many people are so negative about this coin?

This quote here started at http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp

“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.

Forbes Magazine reported that a new currency had been adopted by the Oglala Sioux Tribe and that the new currency was being promoted by Payu Harris and traded on the global market. Forbes claimed that Harris was a member of the tribe, however, there is no one on the rolls named Payu Harris or Payu Kimitsu.

Compounded with a total lack of communication to the miners, investors and general interest in Mazacoin other than some hacker IRC channel that has zero accountability, probability due to the fact he doesn't want to get sued by investors for lies.

At this point I'm thinking of looking into hiring a lawyer to seek damages and I'm only two states away from South Dakota. So it wouldn't be a problem to go after this guy and his tribe that he isn't even apart of.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:13:55 PM

Haha hiring lawyer because of buying crypto at peak (or at high) of bubble? Smiley
hackingdojo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:15:42 PM

I run HackingDojo.com and am willing to accept five new students using MazaCoin. To be honest, I'm a bigger believer in Bitcoin, but MazaCoin is the first altcoin that I purchased because of the philosophy (wife and I both have native american heritage, and would REALLY like Mazacoin to be successful). Here are the specifics on the student signup info:

Cost: I'll discount any of the courses 50% (so you get to pick which one you want to sign up for)
Exchange rate: Based on Cryptsy
How to purchase: send me a PM and I will provide my public hash

When I have five new students, I will edit this post to let everyone know the offers are gone. If anyone has any questions, please PM me directly. Thanks, and good luck with the coin!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

Haha hiring lawyer because of buying crypto at peak (or at high) of bubble? Smiley

I am not sure if there are legal grounds for a lawsuit, but when you think about it, the coin creator did make a false claim.

It's like a company selling gold coins and then finding out they are gold wrappers with chocolate coins inside (okay, slight exaggeration).

The coin was advertised as the official sovereign currency of the Lakota tribe. But it simply wasn't true.
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:14:55 PM

I am not sure if there are legal grounds for a lawsuit, but when you think about it, the coin creator did make a false claim.
There were many false stories, certainly.
But is there an actual false statement directly from Harris?
Mostly he seems to have said things like 'designed to be the sovereign currency', which is true.
I don't know if you can actually find his fingerprints on the misinformation.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:25:31 PM

Mostly he seems to have said things like 'designed to be the sovereign currency', which is true.

I don't recall, to be honest. But if you go to the maza website right now, you see this:
First Sovereign National Crypto-Coin In History

How can it be the FIRST sovereign national crypto-coin, if it's not currently a sovereign national crypto-coin?
They probably can get away with it, as I have no idea what legal terms or claims are needed for a lawsuit. But they certainly imply it's an official currency of the tribe.

lensgrabber

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:54:42 PM

I don't recall, to be honest. But if you go to the maza website right now, you see this:
First Sovereign National Crypto-Coin In History

How can it be the FIRST sovereign national crypto-coin, if it's not currently a sovereign national crypto-coin?
They probably can get away with it, as I have no idea what legal terms or claims are needed for a lawsuit. But they certainly imply it's an official currency of the tribe.

I'm fairly positive (no proof) that http://maplecoin.cf/ had something up like "Unofficial National Cryptocurrency of Canada" or something similar and was changed a little after to what it says now which is "National Crypto-Currency For Canada And The World."   I bet that AnonymousPirate came up with that wording on the Mazacoin site and it has not been changed since.  It's very misleading and in my opinion, and forgetting about the insane devaluation, why a lot of people are down on this coin.  It's fine to hope that this will be the first coin but the wording makes one believe it IS a sovereign national currency.  It is clearly not as of 3/19/14.  This is why I stopped mining it and why I will not be touching Maplecoin.

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:18:15 PM

I'm fairly positive (no proof) that http://maplecoin.cf/ had something up like "Unofficial National Cryptocurrency of Canada" or something similar and was changed a little after to what it says now which is "National Crypto-Currency For Canada And The World."   I bet that AnonymousPirate came up with that wording on the Mazacoin site and it has not been changed since.  It's very misleading and in my opinion, and forgetting about the insane devaluation, why a lot of people are down on this coin.  It's fine to hope that this will be the first coin but the wording makes one believe it IS a sovereign national currency.  It is clearly not as of 3/19/14.  This is why I stopped mining it and why I will not be touching Maplecoin.

I expect Maple Coin will be DOA. I mean, who here really would want to invest in it, after what we've seen from AP and Maza?

I see on their site this:

The MapleCoin Development Team is extremely proud and honored to have been tasked with creating this Crypto-Coin for the Canada.

They might as well change it to:

The MapleCoin Development Team is extremely proud and honored to have been tasked with creating this Crypto-Coin for the <insert country name here>.

What confuses me is I thought Maza separated itself from AP (or AP from maza). Yet AP comes out with a post about not forking the coin. I am just wondering who is the actual dev right now for it.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

Well, I don't think any of us would sue P. Harris if the coin would now be pumped to 50k. My point is this -> u can feel free to not hold it for a while and jump back in IF it starts to bullet again.

In crypto world strange things can happen, and even the Devs and the Lakotas seem to be just having coffee. P. Harris is going to conferences and promoting the coin.

- Tomi

ps. I totally agree that stating Maza coin as historys first sovereign cryptocurrency was a HUMANGOUS pr mistake. Becourse it was clearly ment to be one in the future. This mistake among others might have been the faithfull one.

Maza Tov brothers

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

Wolong pumped Maza.
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Wolong pumped Maza.

Source?

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
GrumpyCoinCommunity

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:33:17 PM

Having doubts?

Check out comparison of this wallet and GrumpyCoin wallet!

https://i.imgur.com/w9vl1br.png

Flappy Grumpy IOS webapp with live blockexplorer stats inside game
http://www.grumpyco.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/flappygrumpy_v2_preview.png

GrumpyCoin community by real developers. No airdrop no national events no dumping. Just fun currency for everyone.

http://www.grumpyco.in

So you are saying that your coin GrumpyCoin is more professional than MazaCoin because you changed the color scheme and icons inside of litecoin-qt? If you want to go this route, you would also have to criticize Litecoin and Feathercoin and all the other coins that look exactly the same. What purpose does your coin serve? What the hell do you mean by "fun currency"? Is it fun because you are using comic-sans font, or have a picture of a grumpy cat? In your community do you not use proper English grammar when communicating with one another, and laugh at how absurd this all is? Can you honestly imagine yourself, or anyone else for that matter and buying anything from retail with a coin called GRUMP? Your coin is junk, along with most of the other alts out there.
How intelligent, the font is Finger Paint, Dogecoin is using Comic Sans. What is litecoin-qt? Did you copy the text from the windows exe file? It's called Litecoin wallet.
That is the point, they all look the same and its not just changing color scheme. You need layout and coding knowledge to change user interface in .ui files and .cpp files in current wallet.
What purpose does your coin serve? You have zero interest in wallets.  This business is about money and wallets. Just another hype, pump and dump coin. Do you know or the "developer" knows how to compile this wallet? Do you know how to extract information from block explorer database and present the result with divs and css?

Where is your government approved contract? Yes I can honestly imagine myself buying something from retail with GrumpyCoin. Everybody told the same about Doge coin. What a joke but accepted crypto currency. Another fun successful currency.
Coin just started and lots of competition.  Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's see who is alive at the end of the year! Grammar? Me Tarzan you your mother. Speak several languages who cares, just having fun. Wow such many also good English in Dogecoin community? At least we have real developers in the team and coin is growing slowly as Bitcoin did, no stress to dump on exchange.

Good luck!
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:55:09 PM

Having doubts?

Check out comparison of this wallet and GrumpyCoin wallet!

Flappy Grumpy IOS webapp with live blockexplorer stats inside game

GrumpyCoin community by real developers. No airdrop no national events no dumping. Just fun currency for everyone.

http://www.grumpyco.in

So you are saying that your coin GrumpyCoin is more professional than MazaCoin because you changed the color scheme and icons inside of litecoin-qt? If you want to go this route, you would also have to criticize Litecoin and Feathercoin and all the other coins that look exactly the same. What purpose does your coin serve? What the hell do you mean by "fun currency"? Is it fun because you are using comic-sans font, or have a picture of a grumpy cat? In your community do you not use proper English grammar when communicating with one another, and laugh at how absurd this all is? Can you honestly imagine yourself, or anyone else for that matter and buying anything from retail with a coin called GRUMP? Your coin is junk, along with most of the other alts out there.
How intelligent, the font is Finger Paint, Dogecoin is using Comic Sans. What is litecoin-qt? Did you copy the text from the windows exe file? It's called Litecoin wallet.
That is the point, they all look the same and its not just changing color scheme. You need layout and coding knowledge to change user interface in .ui files and .cpp files in current wallet.
What purpose does your coin serve? You have zero interest in wallets.  This business is about money and wallets. Just another hype, pump and dump coin. Do you know or the "developer" knows how to compile this wallet? Do you know how to extract information from block explorer database and present the result with divs and css?

Where is your government approved contract? Yes I can honestly imagine myself buying something from retail with GrumpyCoin. Everybody told the same about Doge coin. What a joke but accepted crypto currency. Another fun successful currency.
Coin just started and lots of competition.  Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's see who is alive at the end of the year! Grammar? Me Tarzan you your mother. Speak several languages who cares, just having fun. Wow such many also good English in Dogecoin community? At least we have real developers in the team and coin is growing slowly as Bitcoin did, no stress to dump on exchange.

Good luck!

Font = Finger Paint? How cute. Are you releasing a coin for kindergarteners?
Litecoin-Qt = This is taken from the front page of litecoin.org "Source code for Litecoin-Qt and related projects are available on GitHub." Maybe you are the one who has zero interest in wallets considering that you have absolutely no clue what Litecoin-Qt is.
I do not hold ANY MazaCoin. This isn't my coin. It's the coin of Payu Harris and the Lakota people. I just thought that it was rude of you to come into the MazaCoin thread and try to derail it with your junk coin. My guess is that you are making this coin ONLY for the benefit of your own wallet. Wow. Such fail.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:55:54 PM

Fuck grumpy total shitcoin and gtfo.
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:06:13 PM

+5

i wont be posting here much anymore...

of all the coins i have invested in ... this one made me passionate...now no longer...

i have put enough btc trying to hold up the value....

i have put enough input on whats needs to be done but it falls on deaf ears...

im a realist...

my final warning is watch out for more dumps...

maza tov

MOLON LABE

You held out longer than some of those (including myself) in this thread, and that shows you are a warrior. I wish you well in your endeavors.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

Maza pump now  Grin
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:16:33 PM

Where ?
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:32:14 PM

A pump is going on @ mintpal, already increased 20% in value now.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: