Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCsovjet

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:16:59 AM

WTF   Huh

March 10th I made a transfer of 5700 mzc to my Cryptsy account. I have been on vacation since then and now, when I logged onto my Cryptsy account my MZC balance was 0.
I opened my wallet and let it sync up, and yeah, the transfer is made 5700 MZC has been drawn from my wallet.

Checked the adress 10 times and it is the right one.
Transaction details says 0 confirmations.
Checked the block explorer and cant find my transfer there??

Adress: MJ1YF5jvV6Vd9s7p5ArwatxAafEgeAMDvf

Where the f*ck is my coins?   Tongue
whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:19:03 AM

the interesting thing is some ppl worship these twitter whales right....

oh sir please pump this...only thinking of the price going higher but of course after dump usually back to where it started from...

not thinking how the price has been suppressed screwing us over from the beginning....

its too funny right....

the guy that hurt us and the coin now gets worshipped as a hero....

problem, reaction, solution

whale creates problem...price suppression...

investors are begging for a solution....pump

whale offers solution....slow pump

whale becomes hero....

oldest trick in the book...

sorry skyvalley for posting too much i know that upsets you...

these are serious questions that need to be discussed...everything is upside down right now....

PS.. also if you check btcwhales previous tweets he states that he we avoid all national coins...
then he immediately starts supporting mazacoin .... this guy cannot be trusted...

I've been saying this forever but no one listens. First of all these twitter/social media whales are not real whales. When a real whale pumps...it isnt going to be a small pump, and they sure as hell arent going to broadcast it to the public. They don't give a shit if you make money, in fact, they want to manipulate you, and take all of your money. Look at the first maza and AUR pumps. Those pumps were over 1,000-3,0000% increases, and they lasted for days. Does anyone remember getting memos for those pumps? Of course not, if we did, we would all be rich. These social media "whales" aren't shit. They will call pumps, and all of their ignorant retard followers will join in on their so called pump. BTCwhale and all of the other "whales" who declared the pump are actually dumping all of their shit while all of their followers are buying. The followers have no idea that they are the pump. Thats' why they are so weak and so short lived.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:39:09 AM

I don't like pumpers Smiley Specially pumpers who are not pump but dump or twit that they pump coin which is naturally on rise.

Btcwhale is scamer and he's not pumping Mazacoin; he said he pumped spa and blackcoin - this is lie.

I beleive Mazacoin is on natural rise, inverse trend based on ppl attention/twitter spam and low price.

I posted his thread here not to accept that he's pumping Maza but because he talks about Maza.

There's thread about that he's scamer but I can't find it again... Lost it.

49 - sorry if I was rude.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:39:18 AM

"show me the power maza hell coin if u r strong"

- hdzw

I think hdzw has said it all

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

again!!

The mazacoin is just a month old. And now people have been complaining that the value drops down. Often these are the people who want to quickly gain and expect the currency within 1 day increases by 500%. Little reality should too.

All the crypto coins fall at this time. I think this is quite sustain the month of March. In early April will be half-way there hopefully rise. These are the predictions that have already read on the internet from people who are known for their knowledge in terms of the currencies in general. All the conspiracy theories that are listed here are only for people who have absolutely no understanding of investing or those who hope that the mazacoin is slicing because they might own a crypto coin have established or are interested furthest degree in another crypto coins.

The dumbest people are still useable people who have mazacoins and always defend themselves on what they claimed about Payu and mazacoin (negative). By giving negative statements answer ensures that other people have less confidence in the mazacoin, and the mazacoin increasingly fall in value. Just make sure you stay positive and think with a good development of the mazacoin so that the value of the mazacoin goes up.

All crypto coins are based on trust. People buy because they have confidence in a crypto coin. by constantly complaining and hourly complain that the currency goes down, no new buyers will attract. By forming a unity and ignore all the negative messages you will form a hard core mazacoin owners . who can ensure that other buyers also join.

So do not be stupid and just do not respond to any negative messages, ignore.
My opinion is that the mazacoin definitely a good investment. A crypto coin with a good story and good intentions. Precisely because of all the publicity it gives me confidence. A  scammer would be very foolish to show his name and face in the media. There are many coins where the creators are anonymous. The intentions are good, maybe some things in the beginning made awkward, but yeah .. the whole crypto coin is new for everyone.

Nobody knows what the future is for the crypto currencies in general. If there off enthusiasm sometimes things are said that afterwards are different, whats the difference. We are many years ripped off by banks and insurers who never say anything and always have taken money. Now there are opportunities to make money.  Do this with mazacoin or another crypto coin. But stop complaining, it wont help yourself.
bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:18:14 PM

again!!

The mazacoin is just a month old. And now people have been complaining that the value drops down. Often these are the people who want to quickly gain and expect the currency within 1 day increases by 500%. Little reality should too.

All the crypto coins fall at this time. I think this is quite sustain the month of March. In early April will be half-way there hopefully rise. These are the predictions that have already read on the internet from people who are known for their knowledge in terms of the currencies in general. All the conspiracy theories that are listed here are only for people who have absolutely no understanding of investing or those who hope that the mazacoin is slicing because they might own a crypto coin have established or are interested furthest degree in another crypto coins.

The dumbest people are still useable people who have mazacoins and always defend themselves on what they claimed about Payu and mazacoin (negative). By giving negative statements answer ensures that other people have less confidence in the mazacoin, and the mazacoin increasingly fall in value. Just make sure you stay positive and think with a good development of the mazacoin so that the value of the mazacoin goes up.

All crypto coins are based on trust. People buy because they have confidence in a crypto coin. by constantly complaining and hourly complain that the currency goes down, no new buyers will attract. By forming a unity and ignore all the negative messages you will form a hard core mazacoin owners . who can ensure that other buyers also join.

So do not be stupid and just do not respond to any negative messages, ignore.
My opinion is that the mazacoin definitely a good investment. A crypto coin with a good story and good intentions. Precisely because of all the publicity it gives me confidence. A  scammer would be very foolish to show his name and face in the media. There are many coins where the creators are anonymous. The intentions are good, maybe some things in the beginning made awkward, but yeah .. the whole crypto coin is new for everyone.

Nobody knows what the future is for the crypto currencies in general. If there off enthusiasm sometimes things are said that afterwards are different, whats the difference. We are many years ripped off by banks and insurers who never say anything and always have taken money. Now there are opportunities to make money.  Do this with mazacoin or another crypto coin. But stop complaining, it wont help yourself.

Well said!
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:34:56 PM

WTF   Huh

March 10th I made a transfer of 5700 mzc to my Cryptsy account. I have been on vacation since then and now, when I logged onto my Cryptsy account my MZC balance was 0.
I opened my wallet and let it sync up, and yeah, the transfer is made 5700 MZC has been drawn from my wallet.

Checked the adress 10 times and it is the right one.
Transaction details says 0 confirmations.
Checked the block explorer and cant find my transfer there??

Adress: MJ1YF5jvV6Vd9s7p5ArwatxAafEgeAMDvf

Where the f*ck is my coins?   Tongue

make a ticket on Cryptsy, they have issues...

i've made at least 30 maze deposits/wthdrawls no problem
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

Here I provide evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

P.S. I have told HKC dev to give me his HKC wallet address to send him back what I have got from the faucet. I don't want to keep any HKC.

This is one dedicated troll (or a Hong Kong version of Herp). He even trolls coins that have nothing to do with the coin he is trolling, evidently.

I somehow have difficulty finding the connection between HKC coin's leaky faucet and Maza coin, but I guess if you are nutty enough, you can find weird connections everywhere.
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:02:19 PM

these guys that participate in operation shitcoin needs to be called out...they are picking the winners and losers...

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:06:48 PM

these guys that participate in operation shitcoin needs to be called out...they are picking the winners and losers...

Besides the fact that their idea of what a shitcoin is, and isn't is, is rather broad, their motives are really, really suspect.

The OP of that shitcoin thread used to make shitcoins himself. That may be the reason he posted an exclusion on coins older than 8 months old. His coins were just as bad as the ones they want to bring down.

The other fellow who is so eager to kill shitcoins ran OpenEx, cheated people out of bitcoins, and to many people, is considered a scammer himself.

It's really a weird thread there. And either they wish to profit by putting money back into more established coins that they own, or have some other reason that benefits them. They certainly aren't doing it to protect anyone.

dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:16:50 PM

Besides the fact that their idea of what a shitcoin is, and isn't is, is rather broad, their motives are really, really suspect.

The OP of that shitcoin thread used to make shitcoins himself. That may be the reason he posted an exclusion on coins older than 8 months old. His coins were just as bad as the ones they want to bring down.

The other fellow who is so eager to kill shitcoins ran OpenEx, cheated people out of bitcoins, and to many people, is considered a scammer himself.

It's really a weird thread there. And either they wish to profit by putting money back into more established coins that they own, or have some other reason that benefits them. They certainly aren't doing it to protect anyone.

just let them circle jerk over there. This is the wild west good luck trying to play sherrif.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:37:21 PM

I am coming here to tell people that faucet is not a correct way to distribute national coin to a specific target group of people.

^ He just cut and pasted that response. He said the same thing with the exact same wording in th hkc and in the SPA coin thread. These FUD people are out of their minds man, to the point where it's creepy and cult like.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:43:40 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 06:59:16 PM by solid12345

http://aptn.ca/news/2014/03/21/new-online-currency-provide-sovereignty-first-nations/

The online currency was created by Lakota Nation member Payu Harris and came on the market last month. Harris is web developer and a digital currency trader whose ancestry goes back to the Northern Cheyenne.

The Oglala Nation in South Dakota did not return calls or emails from APTN National News.

For a tribe that claims to know nothing about it they seem to not want to talk about it or even outright say it's a scam...
Untoniron

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:24:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/GRRJMb2.jpg?1

In Math I Trust - In MazaCoin I Invest

https://twitter.com/MazaCoin/status/446520432414691328
poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:10:53 PM

In Math I Trust - In MazaCoin I Invest

https://twitter.com/MazaCoin/status/446520432414691328

ffs, what proof?
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:55:53 PM

http://mazatalk.com
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:08:04 PM

are we in the slow months for cryptocurrencies?

sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

It's rare that I can agree with a post on the maza thread, so I'll jump at the opportunity - you're right, these self-appointed nazi's are behaving in an even shittier way than the shitcoins they claim to police, even shittier than maza.......... sorry, couldn't resist  Wink
RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

http://coinminer.net:19995/

fee: 0%
marhaben

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:47:10 PM

It's rare that I can agree with a post on the maza thread, so I'll jump at the opportunity - you're right, these self-appointed nazi's are behaving in an even shittier way than the shitcoins they claim to police, even shittier than maza.......... sorry, couldn't resist  Wink

Not so much Nazis, but definitely Mafioso. This is what they're suggesting in that thread:

allow coin devs to submit applications proving that their coin is legit.  The application can have a BTC fee associated with it.. to prevent attacks to their coin.

Complete and utter extortion.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: