Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:51:04 PM

It's rare that I can agree with a post on the maza thread, so I'll jump at the opportunity - you're right, these self-appointed nazi's are behaving in an even shittier way than the shitcoins they claim to police, even shittier than maza.......... sorry, couldn't resist  Wink

Not so much Nazis, but definitely Mafioso. This is what they're suggesting in that thread:

allow coin devs to submit applications proving that their coin is legit.  The application can have a BTC fee associated with it.. to prevent attacks to their coin.

Complete and utter extortion.

I haven't been around here long enough to know how things work here, but on any normal forum, most of the people supporting that thread would be banned. They are supporting criminal activity and mafia style tactics. I realize the alt section isn't moderated a ton, but still ... shouldn't that be the sort of thing that gets people thrown off this forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marhaben

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:58:21 PM

It's rare that I can agree with a post on the maza thread, so I'll jump at the opportunity - you're right, these self-appointed nazi's are behaving in an even shittier way than the shitcoins they claim to police, even shittier than maza.......... sorry, couldn't resist  Wink

Not so much Nazis, but definitely Mafioso. This is what they're suggesting in that thread:

allow coin devs to submit applications proving that their coin is legit.  The application can have a BTC fee associated with it.. to prevent attacks to their coin.

Complete and utter extortion.

I haven't been around here long enough to know how things work here, but on any normal forum, most of the people supporting that thread would be banned. They are supporting criminal activity and mafia style tactics. I realize the alt section isn't moderated a ton, but still ... shouldn't that be the sort of thing that gets people thrown off this forum?

Well this entire thing (Cryptos) are in their infancy. I'm not sure how it should be handled, or how exchanges can combat it without central authority (which I DO NOT support.)

But I will say that Bitcointalk is de facto supporting this behavior by allowing them to post about it here, and "recruit." If I ran the forum, I wouldn't allow it here. It's really under handed.
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:58:44 PM

then lets organize what do we need to do to have these guys removed....keyboard mafia unbelievable...
marhaben

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:01:10 PM

then lets organize what do we need to do to have these guys removed....keyboard mafia unbelievable...

Well I don't really know for sure. I guess report them to the mods. That doesn't stop the action, though. In real life, if someone came into my business and threatened me, you'd have the ability to physically retaliate. How do you "retaliate" via the internet?

I think for now, the best option is to campaign to have them relegated to somewhere less public. Make strides to identify their members when they try to resurface. That sort of thing.

I will say that some of their postings, as well as some of the bizarre coincidences seem to suggest these people are actually following through with their vigilantism. Maybe that's enough to report them.
jajunk77

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:53:36 AM

Enough about the mafia wankers, what's going on with this coin?  Haven't heard any news in awhile.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:59:41 AM

Enough about the mafia wankers, what's going on with this coin?  Haven't heard any news in awhile.

Hi guize. I'm a whale. If you dnt blve me i hav prof, i hav a twitr pg n my usr nam is mazawhale69, so u kno its legt. Im pmping maza to 723.00 a cion @ 9:30 pm so be reddy! Were gong to teh moon! :^)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:08:56 AM

Not sure, but the new website looks pretty decent.

http://mazatalk.com/
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:18:37 AM

Hi guize. I'm a whale. If you dnt blve me i hav prof, i hav a twitr pg n my usr nam is mazawhale69, so u kno its legt. Im pmping maza to 723.00 a cion @ 9:30 pm so be reddy! Were gong to teh moon! :^)

seems legit
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:20:26 AM

This coin is brilliant, we love to see those big volumes on our exchange.

seems legit 2
whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:27:26 AM

Not sure, but the new website looks pretty decent.

http://mazatalk.com/

The website is a good idea, it's good to keep people informed and explain what the coin is about. The only problem is that it's filled with bullshit. Lakota nation this, and lakota nation that....the new currency of the lakota nation. The lakota nation has made it clear that they had no intention of making mazacoin their official currency. The website just has a bunch of links that point to mazacoin being the "official currency of the lakota nation" which straight up isn't true. The website is misinformative, especially to newcomers of maza.

I'm not trying to cause FUD, I'm still holding on to a significant amount of maza tht I invested in, and that's why I'm pissed. Payu made bogus claims about maza, which is what made most people invest in maza, and he refuses to listen to the investors, miners, and supporters of maza about concerns and improvements, because he doesn't give a shit about them; and he obviously doesn't give a shit about the lakota nation if he refuses to make changes, because at this rate, the 1000 maza that he is giving out to them is only going to amount to 2 or 3 dollars per person. So as of now, fuck the website, and fuck Payu
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:19:20 AM

LOL.... Grin
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:05:23 AM

MazaWhale....why are you getting our hopes up ...don't toy with our emotions.  I am like Ralph Tresvant...sensitive

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:15:05 AM

Enough about the mafia wankers, what's going on with this coin?  Haven't heard any news in awhile.

Well played, sir.  Well played.   Smiley

I'm done with 'national coins' for awhile.  Seems like they're heading towards 'initial pump and dump forever' territory, as they're becoming a dime a dozen.   It's really, really hard to regain investor confidence in coins that have gone from the sky to flatlining, all in the matter of a few hours...and continue to drop hard for weeks.  It's psychologically devastating, and people don't want to dip their foot in the pool for fear it will be ice cold.  Be it manipulation, lack of interest, excessive supply, or a combination of them all...it's just not looking good for these national coins.

I want to believe maza will be the first to follow through with its promises, so I'll keep supporting from the sidelines.  But I just can't lose all my btc in this stuff, especially when there are a lot of other quick flip opportunities.  I really hope one day this stuff is worth $1 a coin...not for investors, but for the poor people of the tribe that really need it.
TeddyBear1

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:14:42 AM

I bought in at 12k satoshi. gg, lost most of my coin money Cheesy Thank you mazacoin!! piece of shit
and congrats @ sussex & co. You guys were right from the beginning about this coin  Grin
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:44:01 AM

Payu probably ignores the gamblers and kids on this and other forums because a high price was never necessary for MZC to succeed. The distribution is only intended to spread Maza among Lakotas in the hopes that if enough people own it, it will gain traction as a currency among holders. Putting Maza into terms of USD and suggesting that the intention here was for Lakotas to cash in their 'airdrop' as a one time donation is asinine. People suggesting that a one time USD donation was the purpose of this coin are either tricksters or very confused.

Long term. No one needs to profit a single USD for Maza to succeed. It functions as an accurate unit of measure whatever its USD conversion is. If anything, a low price and other national options will hopefully scare off gamblers and profiteers abroad, leaving Lakotas much more opportunity to dominate the ownership and mining of their own coin.
jajunk77

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:26:06 PM

Enough about the mafia wankers, what's going on with this coin?  Haven't heard any news in awhile.

Well played, sir.  Well played.   Smiley

I'm done with 'national coins' for awhile.  Seems like they're heading towards 'initial pump and dump forever' territory, as they're becoming a dime a dozen.   It's really, really hard to regain investor confidence in coins that have gone from the sky to flatlining, all in the matter of a few hours...and continue to drop hard for weeks.  It's psychologically devastating, and people don't want to dip their foot in the pool for fear it will be ice cold.  Be it manipulation, lack of interest, excessive supply, or a combination of them all...it's just not looking good for these national coins.

I want to believe maza will be the first to follow through with its promises, so I'll keep supporting from the sidelines.  But I just can't lose all my btc in this stuff, especially when there are a lot of other quick flip opportunities.  I really hope one day this stuff is worth $1 a coin...not for investors, but for the poor people of the tribe that really need it.

Umm.. well yeah, if all you're looking for is a quick flip, of course all the new national currency coins are not going to be for you. For any of them to gain value, it's going to take some time for them to be adopted, if they ever are... Maza is about the only one I think actually has some real potential because of the state of the Lakota nation and their quest for sovereignty. I wasn't asking because I expect this coin to jump in price so I can dump, I was asking because there has been varying news about what is actually going on with the coin and the Lakota. 
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:29:09 PM

I bought in at 12k satoshi. gg, lost most of my coin money Cheesy Thank you mazacoin!! piece of shit
and congrats @ sussex & co. You guys were right from the beginning about this coin  Grin

First I bought at 9500, then more at 6000; sold part at cryptsy at 10k, then rebuy at 5-6k...
My average at beggining was 9500, then 7000 and Maza only dropped....

....but thanks to my trading I did decrese average price to.. 1200. Smiley

A lot of work, but I fight. I will not sell any cryptos at 95% loss. Never ever:)
I'd prefer to lost 100% with fight than selling at 95% loss.

Even if price will again fall, I'll fight with my average price.
Lots of nights with charts to 2-3-4 am but I hope that for a few weeks my average price will be very close to actual price...
1200 is not bad but I can do better...
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:34:47 PM

Payu probably ignores the gamblers and kids on this and other forums because a high price was never necessary for MZC to succeed. The distribution is only intended to spread Maza among Lakotas in the hopes that if enough people own it, it will gain traction as a currency among holders. Putting Maza into terms of USD and suggesting that the intention here was for Lakotas to cash in their 'airdrop' as a one time donation is asinine. People suggesting that a one time USD donation was the purpose of this coin are either tricksters or very confused.

Long term. No one needs to profit a single USD for Maza to succeed. It functions as an accurate unit of measure whatever its USD conversion is. If anything, a low price and other national options will hopefully scare off gamblers and profiteers abroad, leaving Lakotas much more opportunity to dominate the ownership and mining of their own coin.

While that is true, in order for it to gain status as a sole currency replacement, it will have to garner a greater sense of market stability.  I think that's what payu is struggling on convincing the tribal counsil of...the current and future market stability and purchasing power of this crypto currency. Or else what's the point of there even being a hard cap on coins?  Might as well just have it print to infinity like the u.s. dollar.  Obviously the devs do care about the secondary market value of this coin or they would not have set their goals and coin specs accordingly.  Both the people of the lakota nation, as well as the businesses accepting this currency will want the greatest valuation possible.  Now long term, they might get that.  Who knows.  But as it stands now, there are just way too many coins in circulation and more being minted daily.  Hell, the makers of spaincoin are about to fork the coin and convert it to n-algo to simply stop the bleeding that's been caused by multipools and dumpers.  I'm not saying that's the solution here...but there are many things that can be considered if they want to start to take steps to regain investor confidence.

Or perhaps they don't...
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 12:36:00 PM

Excellent new webiste

Game of Links

cyber~license©
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:56:57 PM

While that is true, in order for it to gain status as a sole currency replacement, it will have to garner a greater sense of market stability.  I think that's what payu is struggling on convincing the tribal counsil of...the current and future market stability and purchasing power of this crypto currency. Or else what's the point of there even being a hard cap on coins?  Might as well just have it print to infinity like the u.s. dollar.  Obviously the devs do care about the secondary market value of this coin or they would not have set their goals and coin specs accordingly.  Both the people of the lakota nation, as well as the businesses accepting this currency will want the greatest valuation possible.  Now long term, they might get that.  Who knows.  But as it stands now, there are just way too many coins in circulation and more being minted daily.  Hell, the makers of spaincoin are about to fork the coin and convert it to n-algo to simply stop the bleeding that's been caused by multipools and dumpers.  I'm not saying that's the solution here...but there are many things that can be considered if they want to start to take steps to regain investor confidence.

Or perhaps they don't...

Surely they'd want valuation, nothing wrong with being rich internationally, but its not at all necessary for the success of the coin as a currency for Lakotas. Their only risk is having the inflation and supply dominated externally - whales abroad would have the power to manipulate supply and the price of goods within the reserve. They don't need investors. "Investor", unless they're local, means coins being owned outside the reserve. Its counter-intuitive. Its actually better for the coin if we all lose interest - the only people left to pick up the torches would be those with an actual reason to own the coin beyond speculation (Lakotas). . . If Maza reaches a high price its unlikely that would happen because of Lakota investors. High price means the coin is dominated outside the reserve; high price could very well doom MZC to failure.

And the problem with USD isn't the inflation itself but the fact that tyrants control the flow and distribution. There is NO free market, the currency is controlled completely. This is not true in cryptos (the good ones) - they have predictable inflation that is randomly distributed. Its a fair system where no one gets to run things. Decentralized vs Centralized > that's the advantage.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: