Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1167
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:51:45 AM

Alright wow is skimming the pie.. you mean to tell me we are going to be out of the coins moved market handled?
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:03:37 AM

correct me if im wrong so all this dumping thats been going on is the devs?...

Raek

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:05:41 AM

correct me if im wrong so all this dumping thats been going on is the devs?...

It appears the premine is sitting in these addresses and hasn't moved since 3/17, so NOT dumped.  The explorer returns weird addresses instead of the actual addresses, bug?

http://explorer.mazacoin.org/address/MNG15HKzUQeiT8QmtAghvSKpQwwgzZSFzS (14026249.8 MZC) original
http://explorer.mazacoin.org/address/19WS9xbEQoriYam2A6ziAJHgx1HSZCJwJK (999900 MZC) new
http://explorer.mazacoin.org/address/1HfhEoJNfzDFff91wU2q2gUpu7zc3yF8mB (10002344.982 MZC) previously used
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:11:44 AM

If it is, then this is disturbing.

I've pretty much lost faith in 'country coins' in general.  Just a lot of shady business and same exact 'pump and dump and die' pattern for all of them.  Who knows what the future holds, but for now it's just another dime a dozen get rich quick scheme by devs to flood the market with premine shares either before or after the airdrop.

Good luck to all those who invest going forward.
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:15:11 AM

Just look some thing on Blockchain, and looks like not a good news, any one confirm this rumor?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528288.msg5867412#msg5867412

Hope this is just a rumor! otherwise, really sadness.

I don't think the OP of that thread understands the issue.  Payu already stated he hired someone to both design the coin and create the website on his behalf.  That person who designed the coin already admitted he created Maple coin as well, as a personal project.  Maple has nothing to do with Payu, he just subcontracted this guy to design the coin and website (hence why the site is basically the same template).

However.  My real concern would be the premine now.  If that is really the premine with a lot of movement, then it's game over for this coin.

It's already been discovered that the creator of Aphrodite coin has been dabbing into the premine shares as well.

Bottom line is...it is tough to trust these individuals when you have 0 control over half of the coins in circulation.  You have to put an unbelievable amount of blind trust in them.
pepo

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:16:22 AM

Just look some thing on Blockchain, and looks like not a good news, any one confirm this rumor?

I dont start rumors, is what i think is happening , you have to look a the big picture. While youre mining theyre al ready have the 50% of the total coins.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:21:22 AM

I don't think the OP of that thread understands the issue.  Payu already stated he hired someone to both design the coin and create the website on his behalf.  That person who designed the coin already admitted he created Maple coin as well, as a personal project.  Maple has nothing to do with Payu, he just subcontracted this guy to design the coin and website (hence why the site is basically the same template).

However.  My real concern would be the premine now.  If that is really the premine with a lot of movement, then it's game over for this coin.

It's already been discovered that the creator of Aphrodite coin has been dabbing into the premine shares as well.

Bottom line is...it is tough to trust these individuals when you have 0 control over half of the coins in circulation.  You have to put an unbelievable amount of blind trust in them.

The sites are being hosted on the same server. Twitter accounts of both Maza and Maple coins seems to be under control of same person/team. This is not as simple as hiring someone for design. AnonymousPirate created both the coins and is on the founding team for Maza (mentioned on the website). Has Github access and commit history. Seems like another scam exposed.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:24:51 AM

if this is true...

the scam of the century......

payu harris you had better give up the identity of boxxa anonpirate....

you better crawl under a rock and dont show your face ever....

i wouldnt want to be payu right now ....
Raek

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:27:53 AM

Come on guys, the premine movement is an old topic.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508849.msg5758656#msg5758656
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:31:09 AM

I don't think the OP of that thread understands the issue.  Payu already stated he hired someone to both design the coin and create the website on his behalf.  That person who designed the coin already admitted he created Maple coin as well, as a personal project.  Maple has nothing to do with Payu, he just subcontracted this guy to design the coin and website (hence why the site is basically the same template).

However.  My real concern would be the premine now.  If that is really the premine with a lot of movement, then it's game over for this coin.

Bottom line is...it is tough to trust these individuals when you have 0 control over half of the coins in circulation.  You have to put an unbelievable amount of blind trust in them.

The sites are being hosted on the same server. Twitter accounts of both Maza and Maple coins seems to be under control of same person/team. This is not as simple as hiring someone for design. AnonymousPirate created both the coins and is on the founding team for Maza (mentioned on the website). Has Github access and commit history. Seems like another scam exposed.

How is this any new information?  As was said before, anonpirate created both the coins and the websites.  Obviously he is hosting both websites as well.  I just don't see how any of this is groundbreaking or new information?  We all know Payu is just the face of the coin and does the footwork on promotion.  Hosting/dev/troubleshooting/twitter/etc. is all anonpirate.  Heck, anonpirate even replied to me via twitter stating that payu doesn't handle the @mazacoin twitter because he's so busy.  

Now, unless you have some concrete foolproof evidence that Payu is in anyway afiliated with the creation of Maplecoin as well, then we have a problem.  But anonpirate himself said he created maple coin on his own, and payu has nothing to do with it.  It's just a side project pirate wanted to do on his own.  Personally, I wouldn't touch it...but he has every right to create his own crypto, just as anyone else does.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:37:31 AM

we just want the identities of boxxa and anonpirate.....

anyone have info post it...lets make these guys or guy notorious...

i hope they live near me....
_noname_

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:38:55 AM

I don't think the OP of that thread understands the issue.  Payu already stated he hired someone to both design the coin and create the website on his behalf.  That person who designed the coin already admitted he created Maple coin as well, as a personal project.  Maple has nothing to do with Payu, he just subcontracted this guy to design the coin and website (hence why the site is basically the same template).

However.  My real concern would be the premine now.  If that is really the premine with a lot of movement, then it's game over for this coin.

Bottom line is...it is tough to trust these individuals when you have 0 control over half of the coins in circulation.  You have to put an unbelievable amount of blind trust in them.

How is this any new information?  As was said before, anonpirate created both the coins and the websites.  Obviously he is hosting both websites as well.  I just don't see how any of this is groundbreaking or new information?  We all know Payu is just the face of the coin and does the footwork on promotion.  Hosting/dev/troubleshooting/twitter/etc. is all anonpirate.  Heck, anonpirate even replied to me via twitter stating that payu doesn't handle the @mazacoin twitter because he's so busy.  

Now, unless you have some concrete foolproof evidence that Payu is in anyway afiliated with the creation of Maplecoin as well, then we have a problem.  But anonpirate himself said he created maple coin on his own, and payu has nothing to do with it.  It's just a side project pirate wanted to do on his own.  Personally, I wouldn't touch it...but he has every right to create his own crypto, just as anyone else does.

No, I have no such proof. And I am also looking for answers and trying to connect the dots. If AnonymousPirate is hired by Payu for help in Mazacoin and is now using the infra created for it to promote Maple, then he has definitely overstepped the limits.

Let's assume Payu even entrusted him with website. So, this one guy is the coin creator, spec decider, website creator, wallet modifier, sys admin, twitter controller. And then he uses all that to create another coin. Host the infra of that to the other coin. Come on. How much leeway you want give here?
pepo

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:41:10 AM

No, I have no such proof. And I am also looking for answers and trying to connect the dots. If AnonymousPirate is hired by Payu for help in Mazacoin and is now using the infra created for it to promote Maple, then he has definitely overstepped the limits.

Let's assume Payu even entrusted him with website. So, this one guy is the coin creator, spec decider, website creator, wallet modifier, sys admin, twitter controller. And then he uses all that to create another coin. Host the infra of that to the other coin. Come on. How much leeway you want give here?

The simplest answer usually is the correct one. This is a scam , big time scam
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

Let me put it to you this way.  If you hire a web designer for their services.  And they follow through with their promised work and develop your website for you.

Do you honestly expect to have control over what they do in their spare time?  As a customer of their services, do you have the right to tell them they can't do other side projects on their own or create websites for other customers?

Of course not.  This guy does his job.  Create coins, create wallets, and creates websites.  Most likely for numerous people.

I agree, it's not in the best taste that the dev did that, but Payu has no power to tell him what he can or can't do on his own.

I'd be interesting in knowing their identities as well.  But that will probably never happen.  Who knows, it could all just be payu aliases, or they could all very well just be seperate individuals.  My best guess is payu and anonpirate are not the same people, because pirate has indeed been busy creating the coin/website/twitter and handling all the responsibilities.  I just don't see payu having that much free time to do all that himself since he's been on the road so much, which is verifiable through the youtube videos and interviews.
pepo

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:47:48 AM

Let me put it to you this way.  If you hire a web designer for their services.  And they follow through with their promised work and develop your website for you.

Do you honestly expect to have control over what they do in their spare time?  As a customer of their services, do you have the right to tell them they can't do other side projects on their own or create websites for other customers?

Of course not.  This guy does his job.  Create coins, create wallets, and creates websites.  Most likely for numerous people.

I agree, it's not in the best taste that the dev did that, but Payu has no power to tell him what he can or can't do on his own.

I'd be interesting in knowing their identities as well.  But that will probably never happen.  Who knows, it could all just be payu aliases, or they could all very well just be seperate individuals.  My best guess is payu and anonpirate are not the same people, because pirate has indeed been busy creating the coin/website/twitter and handling all the responsibilities.  I just don't see payu having that much free time to do all that himself since he's been on the road so much, which is verifiable through the youtube videos and interviews.
Its a youtube video made by "bitcoin girl" , she has been in youtube for 4 weeks i dont beleive that it is a trusted source.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:49:13 AM

scroll down and look at all the 1mzc and 2mzc buy orders trying to prop this coin up....

too many ppl pissed off right now...hundred of thousands of really upset ppl...

its only a matter of time .... before we find out who they are...
49er.miner

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:16:23 AM

please do take seriously...

hell you might be anonpirate...

sleep tight twinkie....

good luck with all the maplecoin your holding ..cryptomaik...
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:23:14 AM

please do take seriously...

hell you might be anonpirate...

sleep tight twinkie....

good luck with all the maplecoin your holding ..cryptomaik...

Lol I mined for ~4 hours on launch and controlled over 25% of all mined coins during that entire period. I don't care if it never goes anywhere, I lost 4 hours of electricity - which is some of the cheapest in the world, by the way. If it hits *any* exchange, and gets any trading action, it was a great move. I'm not on their team at all, I was just an MZC advocate and got burned in the end - but you're saying truly stupid shit. So again, if you'd like the threats of doxxing and implied harm to be taken seriously, I'll happily inform the guy who profited off of our bags that some asshole actually wants to hurt him over his own poor investment choices.

Boxxa does not control the Maza premine. Payu does, and Payu posted information specifically addressing this movement of coins last week. What you're mad about is being a bag holder, which is really understandable - but you know, it's your bad man. You invested, and you held, and you lost - and right now there's no regulator to call on hand. So I undertand, I really do, and I lost a bit on Maza in the end for the same exact reasons, despite fiercely averaging down and even somehow managing to be profitable for quite some time, my faith could not outrun the loss of market confidence - and perhaps most importantly, my own greed! So I too have lost now. So, I'm with you - but I'm not. Cause it's our bad, bro. We fucked ourselves, backed the wrong pony. I still think Maza has a chance, if Payu is true to his word - but it's not gonna be this week, this month, or this year. Maybe in a few if he really keeps at it.

But stop saying stupid shit. Yes Boxxa/AP profited from this bullshit, I'm sure, but they didn't defraud anyone - did they? I mean, really? If anything Payu is the guy who allowed misrepresentations about the "official" status to be spread without paperwork to back it up. Not Boxxa/AP.

Spot on.  I think this is all that needs to be said at this point.

Gah.  Seems like just yesterday we were at 7k, huh fellas? o.0

Hindsight is a b*tch.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:24:18 AM

why so passionate ?...why so protective?...what threats?...

whats wrong?...

good luck with ...  maplecoin cryptolemaik......

you have issues man...calm down...seeing shadows?...

say hello to boxxa and anonpirate....

stop talking to yourself....

and dont try to shift all blame on payu he might have gotten suckered....

_noname_

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

why so passionate ?...why so protective?...what threats?...

whats wrong?...

good luck with ...  maplecoin cryptolemaik......

you have issues man...calm down...seeing shadows?...

say hello to boxxa and anonpirate....

stop talking to yourself....

and dont try to shift all blame on payu he might have gotten suckered....

No. You have issues. Stop diverting the thread's attention to your childishness. No one is interested in harming anyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: