Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each  (Read 94910 times)
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:01:06 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:23:21 PM by emdje

New download link for the image (770Mb): https://mega.co.nz/#!OckAVahZ!PjMxxTXy-WLTgpceoX83u2esed4F-CIYiSnIlelyYJI

You need 7zip to extract it. (copy past the whole link in the browser, the # f*cks up the link)

-----edit-----
Cgminer only accepts certain values such as 1300MHz. So you can use it to set it to this value, the increments of 5MHz require new binaries for cgminer.
-----edit-----
gloryninja

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:31:54 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 09:27:10 AM by gloryninja

Has anyone got refund from them? i asked for refund as i paid in BTC due to delivery date taking too long and also chaning the item to new to USE after i purchase. They will send me the equivalent of in fiat. example i pay 2.7BTC when value was around $600 but now lets say it has gone up to $650. They will be sending me the fiat amount which would be about 2.3 instead of my original 2.7btc. Is that correct for anyone who got refund from them? 

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
JoostB

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:48:03 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 01:00:32 PM by JoostB

Has anyone got refund from them? i asked for refund as i paid in BTC but they will send me the equivalent of in fiat. example i pay 2.7BTC when value was around $600 but now lets say it has gone up to $650. They will be sending me the fiat amount which would be about 2.3 instead of my original 2.7btc. Is that correct for anyone who got refund from them?

Yes, to me it seems logical. BTC went up in price so they will refund less BTC.
The value of the items you bought is denoted in $ and not in BTC.
It can also work the other way around.
VictorBC

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

Hello, for those who already take a while mining. What is the best pool now? that better performance .. Because in the usual MultiPools lowering the value very much in low time.   Undecided where mine now?

Thanks.
gloryninja

Activity: 345

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:10:45 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 09:45:24 AM by gloryninja

Has anyone got refund from them? i asked for refund as i paid in BTC but they will send me the equivalent of in fiat. example i pay 2.7BTC when value was around $600 but now lets say it has gone up to $650. They will be sending me the fiat amount which would be about 2.3 instead of my original 2.7btc. Is that correct for anyone who got refund from them?

Yes, to me it seems logical. BTC went up in price so they will refund less BTC.
The value of the items you bought is denoted in $ and not in BTC.
It can also work the other way around.

cool that clears it up.  Never really had issue purchasing when alex was in charge. but the dispatch time is too long of a wait and all of a sudden the units are in "used" condition. . i guess im just running out of patience. 

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

I'm running out of patience too with MinerEU. Let's see what happened:

Sunday May 18th: I order an A2 Mini. No problem. Later that evening I decide to order another one. I can't pay in BTC, because they screwed up the site.
Monday May 19th : Early morning I try and order again. It works. So now I have ordered and paid 2 A2 Minis. Later that day a message appears on the website that there was some electrical problem in the warehouse. About 1-2 hours later that message is changed into 'due to having alot of orders shipping for orders as of May 20th is delayed, but orders up till and including 19th of May will be shipped'

Well, that didn't happen. I wait untill Thursday the 22th, no confirmation of shipping yet. I email them and they assure me it will ship Friday. I get a tracking number for both.
Monday the 26th: I email them again. It's a banking holding holiday, they blame the courier and can't inquire.
Tuesday the 27th: I email them again, telling them that I see 1 order moving but not the other. Some back and forth emailing again... Ofcourse with 1 email a day, this takes up till Wednesday. Thursday I see the other order move aswell, but with another tracking number. Yet they persist it's the courier that screwed up.

Both miners arrive no sooner than Monday 02/06. Scratched and dented. But they work....

Exactly 7 days later, one breaks down. Again there is the lengthy process of emailing back and forth. I tell them that the PSU and 1 blade isn't functioning. I suggest to repair it myself if they send me the items, since I don't want the miner to get lost in the mail. We're talking $3800 here....
It takes FOREVER to get this done. Final 'solution' is refunding me for a PSU and sending me a blade. This was sent to me last week and arrived Friday 27th of June (!!!!!)

The blade was sent in a fucking bag and a piece of cardboard !!!!

I was expecting a blade with heatsink, but is just the PCB. Fine, I go out and buy arctic silver and start to assemble. Then I realise this PCB is larger than the old one....

So, in order to make it fit, eventually I just flip it around.

I connect the wires.... And it wont work. It wont even turn on with just the controller and the 'new' blade connected. My conclusion: That balde is broken too.

So there we go again... I email, I tell them I want a full refund or a complete replacement. A complete replacement it is, so I ship off the A2 last Monday. With a signature for receiving it required.

Guess what... It should have arrived, someone should have signed, and MinerEU sais they haven't got it yet....

I am so FUCKING UPSET right now. I pay a fucking $3800 for a piece of hardware that I calculate as possible to ROI in 2 months. So far one of them has had exactly 7 days to run, and by now we're close to 1 month further without it hashing. It will take me till the end of the year now to squeeze some pennies out of it.

On top of that, I'll just have to wait and see if they figure out where it is. If not then what, I've lost $3800 Huh I DONT THINK SO !!!

I am fed up with MinerEU. 1 fucking reply to email each day is no way to run a business. And I want either my miner or my money !!!

TCM

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:23:07 AM

Well isn't that nice! I just received a scam attempt (fake invoice .pdf.jar) at my minereu email address!

Either minereu or DPD has a leak!
JoostB

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:17:07 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 09:46:28 AM by JoostB

What can I say? You have been very patient, I would have gone mad long before.

After they shipped me a heavily used, damaged and dirty piece of equipment last time, I am completely done with it.
First the shipment was delayed for two weeks, and when it finally came it looked like a piece of garbage.
All together I lost 1 month I could have been mining with it.

They fully refunded what I paid, that's true, but the $900 profit I could have made is gone.
This is not the way to run a business!

A couple of days ago I ordered another one directly from China, much and much cheaper, this morning it will be delivered.
I wonder what kind of condition this one will be in.

At least this company is very swift, 16 hours after I ordered it had already passed customs in Amsterdam.

Edit: Still waiting. Haha, DHL is crazy, it takes them 2 days to get it from Amsterdam to my home town that is 35 Km. away.
JPS2K5

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:23:12 AM

Well, they suddenly have it. Somehow I can't shake the feeling of them moving it towards Friday on purpose, because they probably can't deliver the replacement before their new shipment is on Heathrow on Sunday...

JoostB

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:54:43 AM

Well, they suddenly have it. Somehow I can't shake the feeling of them moving it towards Friday on purpose, because they probably can't deliver the replacement before their new shipment is on Heathrow on Sunday...

One week ago they told me that they had 40 A2Mini in stock, I can't imagine that they sold 40 last week.
But who knows? Maybe they make a fortune on us poor miners. Shocked 
JoostB

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:47:03 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 03:52:02 PM by JoostB

Well, finally the A2Mini came in. It is exactly the same as the silver one I already have.
The top plate is worked on with a sledge hammer, but the rest looks good although it is a little bit dusty and has some scratches here and there.
This is what the Chinese call a new condition.
Now I have to test it and see if it works like advertised.

Edit:

At first it didn't want to turn on, I was already getting very upset, but after some examination it turned out that the 2 wires from the main switch had fallen off.
These sliding connectors were very loose. Now it is hashing.
I have to replace the Insmart Pi image with something decent, it does not give any information whatsoever.

Edit2:

I Finally tested it, the new blades are faster than the old ones, giving almost no hardware errors at 1280 MHz.
Consumed power is roughly the same, 360W, still have to replace the PSU's though.
TCM

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:55:37 PM

Another phishing mail:

Where the fuck could scammers get the e-mail addresses used with minereu? Or is minereu trying to scam their own customers?
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:06:41 PM

Another phishing mail:

Where the fuck could scammers get the e-mail addresses used with minereu? Or is minereu trying to scam their own customers?

I just recieved the same email, I would like some explanation from Minereu.com!

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
JPS2K5

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:08:47 PM

Another phishing mail:

Ye, I got one too today. But I got another one yesterday, from 'another address'. I don't think it's MinerEU doing this, but I do wonder where all of a sudden someone got my email adress from. I never get spam, and I haven't registered at any new site or something lately...

Rimba

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:10:25 PM

Another phishing mail:

Ye, I got one too today. But I got another one yesterday, from 'another address'. I don't think it's MinerEU doing this, but I do wonder where all of a sudden someone got my email adress from. I never get spam, and I haven't registered at any new site or something lately...

they know we are minereu costumers so they must have hacked minereu database or something similar.....

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Don't know if you guys noticed, but minereu has really high prices compared to other asic stores. I checked a few of them today and this one was by far the most expensive.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
TCM

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

Another phishing mail:

I use an address specifically for minereu. This address apparently got passed on to DPD as the customer's address since I received messages from Interlink there. And that was it.

Then suddenly I get 2 scam attempts:

The later one from backup@mail.Minerereu-btc.info seems specifically tailored to minereu customers so I'd like to know where the leak is. Either they got hacked or they try to scam their own customers for some cash on the side from stolen wallets.
Rimba

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Don't know if you guys noticed, but minereu has really high prices compared to other asic stores. I checked a few of them today and this one was by far the most expensive.

stores in EU so you dont have to pay taxes? if so tell me.... Smiley

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:38:30 PM

stores in EU so you dont have to pay taxes? if so tell me.... Smiley
Don't know how high the taxes are, and I have to take exchange rates into account with some of these stores (because some give prices in euro), but I can give you an example.

A2 80MH costs $8500 in the US, there is a store in EU that has it for € 6999 ($9500), minereu has it for $10200.

Not going to hijack the thread and advertise another store, you can look for yourself and compare prices.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
beanhead

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:40:18 PM

I got a spam email just now, I have never actually ordered from minereu, so not the courier company to blame. Minereu have been hacked or they trying to scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: