Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:02:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

The latest news, Bakkt will be delayed and wall street menunda masuk crypto karena the bear market. I don't know, maybe the market will go down again.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:01:08 AM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Yea, all crypto market is manipulated and controlled by a few limited man, which can do with market anything, without looking for any good or bad news. This man just make money, big money, turned trends where they want.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

I wonder what makes your friend believe 2019 will bring smiles, maybe they know something that you don't know yet ?
Anyway, i think there is no one can predict the market of cryptocurrency for now.
If you planning to invest your money on crypto, buying now is not a bad decision because the price still on the bottom.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

I wonder what makes your friend believe 2019 will bring smiles, maybe they know something that you don't know yet ?
Anyway, i think there is no one can predict the market of cryptocurrency for now.
If you planning to invest your money on crypto, buying now is not a bad decision because the price still on the bottom.

The crypto market is facing hard times this year and value of coins are going ups and down because of which people are in panic state and selling the coins.
But anyways be prepared for anything can happen in the upcoming year but lot of people are hoping for the good time will come in early months of 2019 lets hope and wait for the best time to come ahead..

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

There is no assurance of bullrun on these upcoming event next year but I think there be more price uptrends. Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and we only hope that 2019 will be better than this year. If you are investor or trader, you must be prepared at all times, regardless of the possible outcome and remain positive. Cryptocurrency market will finally find its way back to bullish mood at the right time.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

Yes, I agree market could go either way but if there is a tangible development and growth like ETH 2.0 or ETF in the case of bitcoin, it will definitely affect the price of those coin positively and the ripple effect of these development will be felt accross cryptocurrency!

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

A random purchase would be a bad decision; made a purchase on the system, a good decision.
Low price after a long fall is not a good signal to buy. Price cuts may continue. You should always compare profit and risk. You can expect a profit, but you have to be prepared for significant losses.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Better do slow accumulation and be cautious. If the market goes lower, you can still lower your average cost.
If it goes up, same thing.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

I'm already prepared for that. I know some are hoping for next year's bull run and I am too. Some plans are getting in place and that I think we are seeing some positive news now compared to this last couple of months. Last year would be a new start of another growth.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

Agree, I think that cryptocurrency may have entered the most critical period. In 2019, the cryptocurrency market will change a lot. Maybe many coins will die, and only a few coins will take off.

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Good Advice and well said .  As a matter  of fact  i can boldly tell you guy that we should never expect  dull run soon. 2019 can never  make change in crypto  as magic. we should expert magic in next two to three years not soon !!

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I am ready for any change of events. But I think the worst times for ETH are over. The price will fall and rise but it will not fall below 90$.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

I want to see a good rise in cryptocurrency prices. I think a lot of people will say the same. I would very much like to have the innovations voiced by you happen as early as possible and bring success to cryptocurrencies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Yes, that's the reason analyst say to hodl coins and plan it for long-term investment. There will be twist everytime in the crypto market but only the long-term holders will get a huge profits from it, we need to be ready to adapt any kind of situation. Also there will not be a huge change even if bakkt make a entry as the market is not too good as expected.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

I agree that we all need to prepare for future growth. Perhaps Bakkt and ETF will be moved a few more times, but I think it does not matter. I hope that we have already passed the bottom and we are waiting for new height, we need only patience.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

In crypto we always have to look to the best but also to be prepared for the worse case scenario as well.
Nothing is granted, everything can happen and the opposite of that.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

I think some of us are all aware of that but getting too much attention to what will happen in the future will give you a stress. I would rather wait and see what would happen to the market whether it will pump or dump, I am always prepared for the future.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

You are right, because no one knows what will happen in the future so we must be careful. But in my opinion, although crypto will not go to the moon, at least this news can be a good opportunity to make a profit. Because this is still uncertain, so the hype and fud will be easily created.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

In crypto we always have to look to the best but also to be prepared for the worse case scenario as well.
Nothing is granted, everything can happen and the opposite of that.

invest in cryptocurrencies just like a double-edged sword
wich mean everyone can get a huge profit in short period time, but people can lost their money in short period time too
so, people must ready for all situations  Wink
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

This is what we mostly do since from the start. We already know how crytpo works and being prepared for anything happen in the future is already a part of the plan. Things happen today isn't the first time for crypto journey, this is only the way it make strong as it survive from the challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: