Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

I agree with you should always be prepared for any situation. 2018 is an example of this.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

I agree with you should always be prepared for any situation. 2018 is an example of this.
2018 year showed that very less number people are preparing for such situations that occurred this year. everyone always thinks that everything will be fine.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

The price of cryptocurrency can be influenced by various speculations, including what you say. However, for now it is not easy to give a passionate injection to cryptocurrency investors, most of them already have different beliefs, I mean, previously if there is someone or some experts who predict the price of bitcoin for intance then they will rush to buy bitcoin, but in fact the prediction is very far from the approximation. Had better you can save what you have for a while, if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency then you can entice some of your friends or relatives closest to you.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Yes. It is quite possible that the launch of the platform and updating Ethereum neither of us will have a positive effect!
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

First of all I'm pretty sure that as soon as Bakkt is released another dump on the market will "suddenly" happen, because I guess that Bakkt is already encounted in current BTC price. As for ETH 2.0 I don't expect it in 2019 due to a really huge amount of work that should been done to achieve ETH foundation goals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

I think it's too fast for us to talk about bullish now. ETH has just risen by a few percents, and I'm not satisfied with that.
I'm not fully optimistic if it's still under 200 $ Huh

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

I think it's too fast for us to talk about bullish now. ETH has just risen by a few percents, and I'm not satisfied with that.
I'm not fully optimistic if it's still under 200 $ Huh

Remember how the price of Ethereum rose a week ago, continuously. Of course, it’s too early to talk and hope for a bull run, but we must be ready. This is a crypto market and anything is possible here.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Those ones jumping are only dependent on predictions and that's very bad. I think for me, 2019 is already here and we all will see what it will bring.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
I believe that every good news will have one impact or the other on the crypto market. Since there there are lots of updates lined up for next year and these updates are not just ordinary and as a matter of fact, they are long expected. They won't just come or announced without any effect and I perceive that the effect will be a good landmark, which might be in form of bull run.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Left or right, the level of preparedness should be high in us as whether or not things are fine,  we can but only but forge ahead. But in all,  be positive!

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
I always prepare myself for both possibilities because as we know that what we expect or predict does not always come true
For example: In mid-2018 everyone believes that the end of this year the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly, but in reality we see a decline.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

In every investment that you have, you must hold it with cofidence and yeah, always be ready for every possibilities because cryptomarket is highly volatile. When you enter in cryptomarket you must forget about your money and let it grow over time, that is the risk of investing you must survive on every challenges.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

We should not expect much what happen this coming year 2019. The market is so shaky most of all its infavor in deep market prices. Eth situation is when going up in price the equavalent deep is almost two times as monitor in cmc. Your right, we should prepare in in both right and wrong to be happen for us to avoid disappointment.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

All the so called experts have been wrong so it really is impossible to tell where this market is heading. No-one knew that Trump would have started a trade war with China causing market turmoil across the board, together with the BCH battle. I think it will recover though, just stay positive

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

All the so called experts have been wrong so it really is impossible to tell where this market is heading. No-one knew that Trump would have started a trade war with China causing market turmoil across the board, together with the BCH battle. I think it will recover though, just stay positive
This is not true that all the experts were wrong. I personally watching at the few professionals who predicted just such a situation, which we can see now
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

2018 year showed that very less number people are preparing for such situations that occurred this year. everyone always thinks that everything will be fine.
Yes, everyone was expecting bitcoin prices will be trading above $30k levels in 2018 but we are trading 10 times lower than what we have expected. That must be very huge disappointment for all crypto adopters this year. But, we should be prepared for anything to face in this crypto space because it is always highly fluctuating market and we cannot expect only positive things to happen all the times. If you are not ready to face ups and downs of this market it will be much better to stay away from this market. Being prepared for facing anything is highly recommended way of approaching this market.

Moreover, it seems now the market is turning to be rising in coming weeks. Many experts have confirmed that bitcoin prices had already hit the bottom of the current downfall trend, so our wait must be getting over at any time soon. Hence, we should be prepared at least for this rising market.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Yes, as far as cryptocurrency is concern both side of toast coin could surface i.e either good or bad it is very important we prepare for both but we all wish the good side of the toast coin surface, personally i am hopeful for a more prosperous year of crypto in 2019.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

I would be glad if 2019 brought a smile to all of us. The year was difficult. Most projects have not yet entered the stock exchange. I hope 2019 we will see many good projects that will continue to develop the cryptocurrency community. We are waiting for 2019 we believe in cryptocurrency.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

yes we must be prepared for what will happen in 2019 good or bad, we must face it. I hope good things will happen early in the year that will make us happy.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

yep we don't know what will happen to the market in the year 2019, but I strongly believe that the market will be good just let's stay positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: