Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

It is good to always prepare for an opportunity and in this industry, the way to prepare for future opportunity is to buy most undervalued projects now. Though the short rebound of the market might have be over but the future is very bright for those who see it in the industry.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Those ones jumping are only dependent on predictions and that's very bad. I think for me, 2019 is already here and we all will see what it will bring.
2019 will bring us New hopes and New wishes I am happy and hopeful but still I am ready to face the situation. There are so many predictions and people are making their assumption but we only should do what is right. Holding will be the best choice for those who recently joined the market.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

It is good to always prepare for an opportunity and in this industry, the way to prepare for future opportunity is to buy most undervalued projects now. Though the short rebound of the market might have be over but the future is very bright for those who see it in the industry.
not only in cryptocurrency field but also in all field success and failure are not matter how we face the situation is the matter Being change your life to the good way because we don't accept the situation then nothing will be changed so do what you want this is my opinion.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

The year we are in, 2018 has thought a lot people some very important lessons that we need to know, most especially when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. There is no fault with crypto contrary to what some people think, it is because some people are taking advantage of it, because there is no law binding on them, but by next I believe some of these laws will start setting in and prices will get better. Although, it does not eliminate fluctuation in price.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

I think the same! We must accept any option, no matter what it is! There’s nothing to worry much about and take everything very closely to your heart!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

Those ones jumping are only dependent on predictions and that's very bad. I think for me, 2019 is already here and we all will see what it will bring.
2019 will bring us New hopes and New wishes I am happy and hopeful but still I am ready to face the situation. There are so many predictions and people are making their assumption but we only should do what is right. Holding will be the best choice for those who recently joined the market.
Yeah, we should always be ready for everything. We heard a lot of predictions but its too hard to believe on anything because there is no certain things in this market and everything moves depending on the demand and supply. Hopefully 2019 will really bring joy to us, and gives new hope for crypto holders, be ready for the good and bad side that can happen in the future.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

the market now down agains,,
few days again, the year will be change,,i hope soon the market will be growing again,,
because i'm sure everybody here is not ready if the market getting worse my friend

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Well yeah, a one has to be prepared when he or she looks to make some nice profits from the cryptocurrencies. Invest what you can and by doing that, you automatically open a way to get back more than you put in.

But don't get carried away and start throwing money pointlessly. This way you are setting yourself up to lose.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Well yeah, a one has to be prepared when he or she looks to make some nice profits from the cryptocurrencies. Invest what you can and by doing that, you automatically open a way to get back more than you put in.

But don't get carried away and start throwing money pointlessly. This way you are setting yourself up to lose.
At present the price is undergoing a correction and has been predicted by a number of trading communities in certain groups so we don't panic in the face of the current correction. this and end with a big smile.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

At this moment i should buy more the potential coins that would give me more profit in 2019 i am going to be more prepared of what happen in 2019 especially the first quarter of 2019 i guess it will give huge of profits from my investment.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:28:43 AM

The bearish market is still rearing it's ugly head saying I am still here! I think it will take some time before we can say we are out of bear market. In the meantime, we should keep doing what we are good at, which I believe should lead to development if cryptocurrency sphere!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
kalkaiina

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

It is very early to guess. Too optimistic all lately, it is very alarming. At eth has not yet passed everything went smoothly.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

yes right, be prepared for both.
I really agree with your opinion.
because if we are not ready for defeat, we will feel invincible forever and it is difficult to get back up.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

everything will be fine anyway. I have no doubt that because the cryptocurrency has repeatedly pleased us.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

Well no one was prepared for what the cryptos has done to them. But they are now expecting everything, they may not be prepared but they know that anything can happen. The bitcoin can even go to the 100 USD price mark and if that happens, it won't be something unexpected but yes you can't prepare for that.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

I mentally prepare for the worst because I am sure that it is unlikely that something good will turn out to be made from all this

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

Lately, I prefer not to watch the market, I recently purchased some Altcoins and ETH and not goin' to buy more. If the cryptocurrency has a future, and I believe in it, even if the prices just return to their highest values in January 2018 - it will be cool!

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Well no one was prepared for what the cryptos has done to them. But they are now expecting everything, they may not be prepared but they know that anything can happen. The bitcoin can even go to the 100 USD price mark and if that happens, it won't be something unexpected but yes you can't prepare for that.
it seems that the bull will not let the price of bitcoin fall at a price of $ 100 because the desire to buy is still very large at the volume level on the market. and too fast if it happens Cheesy

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

No matter what happens in 2019, i am prepared. Anyway, i hope so. My expectations for 2019 are very low and as long as bitcoin does not die, i am prepared for it.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 02:15:39 PM by darewaller

The bearish market is still rearing it's ugly head saying I am still here! I think it will take some time before we can say we are out of bear market. In the meantime, we should keep doing what we are good at, which I believe should lead to development if cryptocurrency sphere!
Even the bearish market is still persisting, we do not need to worry about that for preparing ourselves for finding a big opportunities after this bearish markets. If you are afraid to start investing right now then you can gather as much as capital you are able to. When you will be having enough amount of capital then you can diversify your portfolio once the market turns positive. This is my plan of preparing myself.

If the cryptocurrency has a future, and I believe in it, even if the prices just return to their highest values in January 2018 - it will be cool!
All Cryptocurrency are definitely having bright future but how we will make use of them in the biggest question here. I'm not seeing many people are buying right now at comparatively cheaper price levels but they are all simply waiting with previous stash alone. I guess that must be a wrong approach because we must make use of the current lower markets so that when crypto market will be bouncing back to new ATH, we also will find ourselves rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: