Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

It is unfortunate to admit it, but investing in a crypto now really resembles gambling.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

I think they just used the future events in a positive way which is quite not bad at all. It spreads positivity but still, you are right that we need to be prepared, no matter how good or bad the market will be in the next few moments.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

with chance on decision to put of funds on table with exchange for new token
as rest investors to work on regular of terms as managing use with casuals on arrange with the moderation of market on returns with drawing of reference to put with one of decision as extending use with the manage of acc on existence.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

It is good to always prepare for an opportunity and in this industry, the way to prepare for future opportunity is to buy most undervalued projects now. Though the short rebound of the market might have be over but the future is very bright for those who see it in the industry.
I really hope that all the predictions that the market is just beginning to grow and that in 2019 we will see big numbers for BTC would be very cool. but for now I think that all this is just a little talk about anything at all.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

This is obvious and the only true. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. So put at least a little amount of your funds to cryptocurrency is well enough idea. And we have enough time yet. The price can't rise rapidly from the current level

furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

I heard everything you are talking about. These events should have come a long time ago. However, they are all transferred to the future and transferred. I think that there will be no secret that these events can give a good impetus to the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Ethereum recent performance has been very good, and its price has also recovered significantly, but I think this is not enough, because its value is still very low, but I am still full of hope for 2019.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Being prepared takes time until facing the reality that can moved your tough mindset into devastating views once affected. Preparation is necessary to avoid foolish action when the market turns to green. Right decision and views should always be upon us all to define our better future.
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

strange statement, it is clear that in the future it will be either better or worse, this applies not only to the crypto

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

It is unfortunate to admit it, but investing in a crypto now really resembles gambling.

It used to be a lottery but with a much higher percentage of winnings, now you need to make bets very carefully and wisely. Maybe it should be. The current situation should increase the overall quality of the projects.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

I always try to be prepared for two scenarios, so I will not be caught unawares.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

We all really need to be big optimists otherwise it is better not to engage in the crypto-market!) Moon2019 Wink
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Some news does not give the effect that most investors expected. That is why I am always careful.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

Ethereum recent performance has been very good, and its price has also recovered significantly, but I think this is not enough, because its value is still very low, but I am still full of hope for 2019.

That's right, the patience needs to continue until the middle of the year after 2019, Ethereum will recover its price and increase its price network in the crypto market, I believe. The update 2.0 of Ethereum is coming, it is a knot for ETH to return to a new look and a better price  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Some news does not give the effect that most investors expected. That is why I am always careful.
Right to be careful is very necessary because of the wrong predictions and determining the selling target can make asset value decrease or even lose. even though the crypto price on the market is now starting to have an upward trend but this cannot be confirmed will continue to rise.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

You're right. If we prepare for any outcome, it will save our nerves. Do not forget that the crypto market is full of surprises and all our hopes and forecasts for the future can be smashed to smithereens.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

The moon now seems too far away from us. But what is happening in the market today makes me happy. Seeing the week of green graphics suggests that the bull is close and will come soon.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Prepare for what?Prepare for 2019 where bitcoin will rise and rise again. Prepare for the bank on which our account will be putting a billions because of the rising of btc that year. And be prepare for the many billionaire that time, where I belong.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

I really don't expect much for 2019 because I just want the price of all the coins to return to the way they were as they should. that way we can really feel the true use of ethereum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

That's right, the patience needs to continue until the middle of the year after 2019, Ethereum will recover its price and increase its price network in the crypto market, I believe. The update 2.0 of Ethereum is coming, it is a knot for ETH to return to a new look and a better price  Grin
Yes, patience is what we needed in this current crypto market in other to have good return in the end but patience is what most cryptoneirs lacked and the shards/casper implementation will definitely boost the price of Ethereum market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀