Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12689 times)
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:03:01 AM

At times we really have to get ready to face everything, with this preparation disappointment, will diminish and not dissolve in it. Mature preparation is able to deal with the problems faced. The crypto market is improving and will have value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:23:26 AM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
I think we must remain realistic and not lose touch with reality, of course the price can grow quickly and strongly, but also can happen a new bottom cryptocurrency, the chances are equal

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:25:12 AM

Yes, this is right that if bakket and etf will not effect the price of bitcoin then hope of every person will destroy at that time. But bakket and etf will guaranteed change the world of bitcoin in crypto and demand will increase in the coming few months with a big jump in the cyrpto.
There is no doubt about it at all, because everyone understands that the legalization of cryptocurrency as well as real opportunities for open injection will come to the market along with tremendous growth.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:30:40 AM

We are all waiting for the gradual restoration of the former high positions in the crypto market. Recently, we have already noticed the gradual rise in price of Ethereum. But for now it is really early to talk about the bull run. While the situation has gradually stabilized, and a rapid growth will be seen only from the middle of next year.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:36:43 AM

Yes, everyone believes that by 2019 will be a good year for Crypto. This is an optimistic attitude and that makes perfect sense because in 2018 crypto had a bad method. However, in 2019 this is actually also very difficult to predict because until now the crypto market has not given a surprise.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:40:55 AM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Yea, always need ot be prepared for both turn of events. No one can say now, where crypto market will go tomorrow. However, I hope 2019 will be successful year for crypto.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:18:35 AM

It seems that 2017 was an exceptional year for crypto. And I can't even imagine how thing will be for the 2019. Let's pray and have faith
It seems that such a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market, which was in 2017, may no longer be. Vitaly Buterin directly stated this recently. In any case, this will not happen in the next few years. Holders of cryptocurrency will be already dropping Bitcoin as soon as it grows rapidly in value. They will no longer expect it to rise to a high level in price, as it was before. This will mean that the cryptocurrency will fall immediately after the start of high growth. This has its positive and negative sides. Cryptocurrency will probably grow slowly, without too sharp drops.

Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:31:37 AM

We are all waiting for the gradual restoration of the former high positions in the crypto market. Recently, we have already noticed the gradual rise in price of Ethereum. But for now it is really early to talk about the bull run. While the situation has gradually stabilized, and a rapid growth will be seen only from the middle of next year.
indeed many have speculated that ethereum will rise quickly. and it seems that it won't happen in Q1 at this time, I also predict that the bull will come in Q2 or Q3, you should continue to wait and be patient

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:59:58 AM

In crypto, we have to be prepared for any at all because the unexpected can happen in crypto market, at times you are expecting to see bull run but you will discover that things turn the other way round,at times you are expecting to experience a fall in coin price but things will just turn the other way round,we just have to be prepared for anything in this 2019 as we hope for a better time in crypto market.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:23:02 AM

The only positive effect that is really able to change something is not the events that you described, they will have an impact to a lesser extent, but the control of the market and the adoption of 2-3 coins as a world currency.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:27:18 AM

yes, be prepared for both because they don't know will happen or not, so be prepared not to be disappointed. Market movements are unpredictable so often up and down we just think it will get better or worse. 2019 has not seen an increase and there are no signs of brightness, the market is still red, there are no problems there is still time and we are waiting.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:29:38 AM

Right we need to be prepared for both. Also, the next halving is in 2020. In last two halving we have clearly seen that the market had pumped. Now let us be prepared.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:37:00 AM

Why not save your money and let the investors pull the market uptrend? In this case, we don't invest that much but gain through bounty hunt and aidrops and help the investors become successful at the same time earn our free crypto.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:41:59 AM

That's right, no need to harbor the illusion that if all the planned events happen, it will immediately put the market on its feet, it is quite possible that this will not happen immediately!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:42:43 AM

At times we really have to get ready to face everything, with this preparation disappointment, will diminish and not dissolve in it. Mature preparation is able to deal with the problems faced. The crypto market is improving and will have value.

Cryptocurrency have been unpredictable so we must also expect the unexpected and yourself prepared emotionally and financially. Some of the investors that lost some significant amount of their investments never recovered because they sold their coin in loss believing that bitcoin will never recover again and they are even gave up on investing in a cryptocurrencies again. I think these kind of investors are not prepared well and with only little knowledge on cryptocurrencies.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:46:46 PM

That's right, no need to harbor the illusion that if all the planned events happen, it will immediately put the market on its feet, it is quite possible that this will not happen immediately!
The hardfork date transfer showed that there is nothing reliable in the cryptocurrency, anything can be postponed or it can be worse than we expected, there are always pitfalls

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:51:37 PM

Yea, always need ot be prepared for both turn of events. No one can say now, where crypto market will go tomorrow. However, I hope 2019 will be successful year for crypto.
That is why I am buying cryptocurrencies throughout the year - dollar cost averaging strategy, I do not care about dump - I will buy, I do not care about pump - I will wait for another dump. So, I am slowly collecting more and more cryptocurrencies.

terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:04:40 PM

you're right, I didn't prepare myself if something bad happened this year maybe I will start leaving Crypto because all my assets have lost too much in the past year. I hope this year the cryptocurrency will be more stable and rise
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:54:33 PM

Well we've all been anticipating the launch of bakkt and other great news but some people have grown weary because their hope have been raised and dashed but after this prolong bearish market all we should be expecting is bullish market which is going to be sooner or more later
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:41:11 PM

I was ready with the best and worst results, so that it could be said whatever happened this year I was ready to accept it.
I can only hope that this year there will be a smile for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: