Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:46:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:26:02 PM

The year is still fresh and we do not know what the year holds for us yet i support the idea that we should be ready for what ever happens it could be good and also bad. But i want to believe this year will be good
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:47:35 PM

Prior preparations for likely things to occur will not actually leave us dumbfounded when such things eventually occur. There has been some divided opinions or views concerning what crypto market will look like in the year 2019. Some said, it is likely that the bearish market continues and other proponent said that there will be a a lot of recovery. In whichever case it may be, the point is that let's be prepared for both so we will not be caught unaware. Although I am of the optimists of quick market recovery.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:07:15 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Exactly. Next month there will indeed be several important events, but this does not mean that the market will immediately recover and prices will rise (although this is very desirable). It seems that to change the trend in the cryptocurrency market, it will take more time.

Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:13:52 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
Exactly. Next month there will indeed be several important events, but this does not mean that the market will immediately recover and prices will rise (although this is very desirable). It seems that to change the trend in the cryptocurrency market, it will take more time.
Well, at the moment of course the technical analysis does not show much good signals that the market will grow in the near future , I think the growth that you expect will be by the end of 2019

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:34:47 AM

Well, at the moment of course the technical analysis does not show much good signals that the market will grow in the near future , I think the growth that you expect will be by the end of 2019

We all are waiting for a growth, if there is a growth then we are willing to wait just to see it.
End of 2019 is a long wait because we are in the beginning of the year now, but if we can wait patiently, then we deserve to be here when the market bounce back again. It should be a real bonce back, otherwise we cannot call it a growth, it should not be a pump and dump again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:39:13 AM

It’s always good to be prepared, but not only for low prices but for high prices too
Be at an alert
Have a blockfolio alert that notifies you of every increase in price of your altco
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:14:39 AM

This is for sure, everything can happen so that we will not see any serious changes this very year, and maybe even next year!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:35:32 AM

Yes of course! We should really prepared on what will gonna happened in the market this year that's why I keep holding my investments to a further earnings. And I think that's the best thing I can do while waiting for the increase or anything happens in the value of thhat currency in the market.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:39:27 AM

It would be nice to wake up in the morning and see how the market went up rapidly. But everyone understands that such a development is unlikely. The market has been falling for too long. and it is very difficult to move on to growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BADBITCH

Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:12:34 PM

We always have to be prepared and it does not apply only to prices of crypto currencies, it also applies to trading.
You must be prepared to log on trading exchanges and complete quick deals when there is a green plum and take your profit.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:48:58 PM

The year already started good for some crypto lovers. It won't always be good, neither do we expect things will stay bad. Whichever one, it's good to make up one's mind and accept whatever comes.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:54:46 PM

Lol, did you really see people jump up? Smiley
Cryptocurrency is most times what you cannot predict.
2018 was really a year of bear market, which was so much that a lot of people were in loss. The same will definitely reflect in this year2019, because it might take a lot of time for the market to recover.
I do not expect much in this year, except recovery, which might take a long time too.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:30:14 PM

These things will benefit the market, but it will be minimal. I am sure that in order for the market to recover and start growing again, it simply needs to fall to the bottom.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:35:25 PM

Agree with you, the market is cyclical and we will definately see another big bull run, but i think if can be in 2020 or 2021, or even 2019 who knows, but we need to prepaire all possible scenarios and just stay tuned.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

These things will benefit the market, but it will be minimal. I am sure that in order for the market to recover and start growing again, it simply needs to fall to the bottom.

basically what you are saying is indeed true that the market will soon recover if it has fallen down, I think the market has experienced a very low dump but there is still no significant increase and is growing again. what is the decline in prices, which in my opinion is already low enough, there should still be a scenario again so that the price falls again and will later rise and grow significantly?

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:57:27 PM

I agree that in 2019 we need to be ready for anything, as there is no guarantee that we will see bullrun. But at the same time we must keep the hope that this will happen very soon and prepare a strategy for maximum profit.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:02:14 AM

Just be prepared, not just on good news, but you also have to brace yourselves on some bad news on the upcomings. Because, all those mentioned events still not happening, and it can cause bounce back to down.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:26:32 AM

Being prepared is necessary to deal every possible market circumstances. Some of the saying " prevention is better than cure" so preparation is better than unprepared.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:40:24 AM

Being prepared is necessary to deal every possible market circumstances. Some of the saying " prevention is better than cure" so preparation is better than unprepared.
Prepared on what? On losing or leaving this extra ordinary market? We consume a lot of time on this kind of discussion, it's better to be more specific sometimes ( for the sake of everyone ) .
Cat Coin

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:30:36 AM

Now it is really difficult to predict the future price of a coin. We are in a new space where there are no rules yet. My opinion, that upward shall go, but when...........  We must learn to work in short positions. Although I have many coins on them. Wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: