Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:45:39 AM

Now it is really difficult to predict the future price of a coin. We are in a new space where there are no rules yet. My opinion, that upward shall go, but when...........  We must learn to work in short positions. Although I have many coins on them. Wait.
coin prices are difficult to predict because market movements are difficult to understand, changes can move at any time.

this will be like the what next, everyone doesn't know and they just think they are guessing, so we must be prepared for whatever will happen in the future if something bad happens.
learn and know about the strategies that must be done to deal with this condition so that they can continue to produce.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:58:10 AM

at least prepare for the good things and also prepare the poor results could have just arrived. 2019 even I don't think it will cause big changes. the fall of the value of the previous year will have an impact for the next year that will slowly recover and will not be able to ride briefly.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:12:50 AM

I'm positive the bullrun will come back but no one knows when so I think you are right that people should be prepared because no one knows when so it might looks like bullrun won't come ,let's all stay strong and hope for the best

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:26:39 AM

I'm positive the bullrun will come back but no one knows when so I think you are right that people should be prepared because no one knows when so it might looks like bullrun won't come ,let's all stay strong and hope for the best
everyone is just waiting now, because there is nothing known about bulls happening when. we have to keep up with the market developments which are now very boring because the market is so bad I guess.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:32:27 AM

We need to be prepared for the worst consequences. I see how many projects just disappeared. I see that there are more and more problems in the markets. There are no solutions. There are no good projects for a long time. Which went to the exchange, gave the product. Pleased investors.
ObscureIM
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:34:59 AM

It's better to focus on developing new projects.  Stop thinking about things that wont happen
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:59:53 AM

We need to be prepared for the worst consequences. I see how many projects just disappeared. I see that there are more and more problems in the markets. There are no solutions. There are no good projects for a long time. Which went to the exchange, gave the product. Pleased investors.
We need to have actions in order to prepared for whatever worst situation in the future.
You are afraid that some projects might disappear then maybe it's time for you to reduce the risk buy choosing a more stable project.
Investing your portfolio into BTC is a safer remedy to whatever problem may come since it's the most powerful coin in the crypto world.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:44:56 AM

Being prepared is necessary to deal every possible market circumstances. Some of the saying " prevention is better than cure" so preparation is better than unprepared.
Prepared on what? On losing or leaving this extra ordinary market? We consume a lot of time on this kind of discussion, it's better to be more specific sometimes ( for the sake of everyone ) .

You know what I do think? We must be prepared for EVERYTHING. It means that we need to have another source of an income (not only the cryptocurrency). We need to learn much more about Bitcoin and altcoins.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:16:45 PM

From the middle of 2018, I was ready for anything. I understood that the crypto market is entering a stage of stagnation and that for a long time we will not see a large increase in cryptocurrency prices.
The events named as OP can have an impact on price rises, however these events are all postponed to a later date and there is no certainty when they will occur and whether they can affect the crypto price.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:37:09 PM

I cannot wait to see the next bullish market. The crypto industry was falling down for a long time and I think it is time to change it. Bakkt and ETFs launch should be big enough to make crypto great again.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:23:24 PM

I personally expect in the near future a more severe drop in the market. I do not deny the possibility of short-term growth of 10 percent, but more than confident that it will be only a short-term growth, after which the market will go down again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:28:30 PM

Until now no one can say what will be happen in the future for my prediction until now lot of altcoins and tokens gonna continue to fall at this 2019 also same as 2018.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:36:10 PM

Until now no one can say what will be happen in the future for my prediction until now lot of altcoins and tokens gonna continue to fall at this 2019 also same as 2018.
There are still reserves for further decline. While I see no reason for growth. Prices should drop even more before starting to grow again.  Smiley
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:51:31 PM

There are still reserves for further decline. While I see no reason for growth. Prices should drop even more before starting to grow again.  Smiley

I agree. There is still a room to fall even lower. But now there are a lot of negative news and that's why I admit a chance for growing in a short term, but still I don't believe we have reached the bottom - there wasn't a final capitulation yet.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:15:14 PM

This is for sure, everything can happen so that we will not see any serious changes this very year, and maybe even next year!
If all that the OP outlined happens, there will surely be changes and what will be expected will be a huge surge in the market, but all those updates will not be allowed to come up now, because they are looking for the opportunity to buy more coins at cheaper prices.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:17:03 PM

Everyone should think about contingencies regarding their decisions. Otherwise, when they lose money from a particular investment, he will also lose his head. He should diversify his portfolio and look for quality projects.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:18:09 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

of course people must ready for all conditions in crypto in the near future
but, i still have a lot of confidence if the future of cryptocurrencies is bright my friend
we just need to increase our patience in this situations

regards
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:18:34 PM

everyone is just waiting now, because there is nothing known about bulls happening when. we have to keep up with the market developments which are now very boring because the market is so bad I guess.
Even in a market like this, some coins show good growth. Pamps periodically happen in any market.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:52:33 PM

at least prepare for the good things and also prepare the poor results could have just arrived. 2019 even I don't think it will cause big changes. the fall of the value of the previous year will have an impact for the next year that will slowly recover and will not be able to ride briefly.
we really have to be prepared for all possibilities, this year it does not seem like there will be a big change in the market,
the market takes a long time to recover, but we must still believe that the bullrun will definitely come
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:47:34 AM

Mental preparation is necessary in order to be more careful, but optimism must also be built. Because of seeing the price trend of bitcoin and alt price correction always occurs and there is always a rise and fall in prices. Hopefully this 2019 may all recover even though we have to be more careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: