Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31702 times)
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:47:08 AM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley
You will need to test this project. I'm just wondering how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be organized. Interestingly there are supported dollar counterparts?

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too. Replenishment can be done using VISA, MasterCard, advcash, Perfect Money, NIXMONEY. Follow our updates!
Great! so many ways to top up your balance. Will it be possible to replenish the balance of electronic money Qiwi, Webmoney.
Well, it will be very convenient, I think so. I think many people will use this platform as it is much more profitable than standard exchanges.
I hope. that users will appreciate this project. If the exchange had any affiliate program, I would have recommended this project to my friends.

I absolutely agree the Involvement of people is essential for a growing exchange. The more users the more profit the exchange has.

Of course, the more users, the better and more promising the project itself! But not only everything depends on investors and users. Much depends on the project itself.
And what will be different this exchange? at the moment, there are already several hundred exchanges, and to get its users it must have a feature.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:49:36 PM

I like the fact that the project has several advantages for users. But tell me, will I have to go through any verification in order to trade?
I think you don't need it for trade, but I want to know about KYC for withdraw?
Now you need to be careful with verification, as there are a lot of frauds on the part of the market, because you can buy another person’s documents, many people have encountered such a problem
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:44:06 AM

I like the fact that the project has several advantages for users. But tell me, will I have to go through any verification in order to trade?
Now you need to be careful with verification, as there are a lot of frauds on the part of the market, because you can buy another person’s documents, many people have encountered such a problem
Usually exchanges make confirmation of the documents only for those who have large volumes of trades. But we can register now and check how it works.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:32:41 AM

Usually exchanges make confirmation of the documents only for those who have large volumes of trades. But we can register now and check how it works.
It's nice that the guys already have a finished product. I think this is pretty important for all of us. So it is worth the attention of users.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:14:47 AM

It's nice that the guys already have a finished product. I think this is pretty important for all of us. So it is worth the attention of users.
Yes, the service looks really friendly for users. I have not tested the mobile application for android, but I think everything will be very nice there too.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:03:58 AM

I don't quite understand why it was introduced to the market. Initially, the cryptocurrency was created specifically for anonymity, and now it is increasingly trying to control.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:31:33 AM

If you are planning a referral system, what percentage will be received in your personal account? After all, how do I pick up, for the fact that a person will trade in the future I will have an income from him, right?

Alterdice support 3 level referral system. Each level has its own % witch is equal to 5 for 1st, 3% for 2nd and 2% for 3d level. We hope it will be beneficial for you!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:34:55 AM

Yes, verification is required. This process is designed to protect personal data. Safety is our priority!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:36:32 AM

We have a KYC development department that will carefully check the documents and the authenticity of individual as well as corporate accounts.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:56:51 AM

I don't quite understand why it was introduced to the market. Initially, the cryptocurrency was created specifically for anonymity, and now it is increasingly trying to control.

Due to the high level of fraud and illegal operations, every exchange that is implemented should be monitored.
We believe that this way we will protect your finances and help to avoid a large number of conflicts.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:13:35 AM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley
You will need to test this project. I'm just wondering how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be organized. Interestingly there are supported dollar counterparts?

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too. Replenishment can be done using VISA, MasterCard, advcash, Perfect Money, NIXMONEY. Follow our updates!
Great! so many ways to top up your balance. Will it be possible to replenish the balance of electronic money Qiwi, Webmoney.

Yes, it is in our development. Follow our updates as we periodically will increase the number of ways to replenish.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

Due to the high level of fraud and illegal operations, every exchange that is implemented should be monitored.
We believe that this way we will protect your finances and help to avoid a large number of conflicts.
What are the guarantees that my documents will not get to the same scammers? Who will have access to the kyc database?
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:07:42 PM

Do you plan to add more trade pairs? I'll be glad to see EOS here.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:42:33 PM

Hello!

Today we are going to tell you about the technical characteristics of Alterdice platform that allow us to create one of the best products in the market for safe and convenient cryptocurrency trading.

The architecture of the exchange software is built on the interaction of the following key elements:

·         trading mechanism that constitutes the functional core of the platform and ensures selection of correspondences to the orders for purchase or sale in the book of orders, transaction performance, calculation of fees and balances on transactions;
·         user interface  – an adaptive front-end that was developed using the progressive framework Vui.js for comfortable trading in web format or through a mobile application;
·        a balanced system of hot/cold storage of the assets providing a high level of security and maximum ease of asset management;
·        administrative panel for effective management of the platform’s functionality.

The entire system of the platform is written in the form of individual microservices which blocks are connected to the socket via the MQ message broker (Rabbit MQ).

In the next posts, we will introduce the benefits of each feature of the system.

Stay tuned and follow the updates!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:01:04 PM

Do you plan to add more trade pairs? I'll be glad to see EOS here.

Good question! We will gradually add new currecies. First of all we will add EOS. Maybe you are definitely interested in some others? Can you tell us which ones? We will make our exchanger more convenient for you!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:02:13 PM

Yes, verification is required. This process is designed to protect personal data. Safety is our priority!

Naturally!!!
If the projects will scatter data for all investors, it will not lead to good! Data protection and privacy is important!

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:14:06 PM

Can I withdraw fiat money? or only crypto?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:18:58 PM

What are the guarantees that my documents will not get to the same scammers? Who will have access to the kyc database?

Only authorized personnel from the security unit will have access.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:24:28 PM

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too.
Stay with us and follow our news!
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:16:49 PM

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too.
Stay with us and follow our news!
To replenish the balance on the site, does it matter where I come from? And through what services I can get my money? For example privat24 or life box
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: