Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZANO] New Sources|1st ProgPowZ|PoW/PoS Hybrid|Scalable|Private|Contracting  (Read 36413 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:18:08 PM

If Zano ticker name becomes a legal problem ... try  ZBRI.  Sounds like zebra. Catchy name. Just a thought. Smiley
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dron555

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:33:41 PM

I tried to figure it out, a lot of information. If it is possible in short a couple of lines about Zano? why and where you can use. stealing.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:00:24 PM

How many repetitive coin project that we need?

Btw, my friend own zano.com domain name.

He hold this domain name for 1 big fintech project.

He and his group even reg trademark the "zano"  name.

Hope it not gonna get conflict with this project.

Since you're both share similar name.

They already spend hundred of k to develop 1 fintech mobile application that they were ready to launch at any time.

I will show him this thread.

"How many repetitive coin project that we need?" What, how is this a repetitive coin?
He's just trying to shill the Zano domain his "supposed" friend owns and trying to maybe cut a deal in. Zano's been used on everything from drones to restaurants, lightning, and architecture. Maybe he should go tell them how "repetitive" those are too as the sole overlord of "Zano" name

You can use the word zano for restaurant etc depend on what class you have registered
My friend already reg the word zano for this 4 class IC 009, IC 035, IC 036, and IC 042
He also reg the domain name since 2000.

Sorry about that. nothing I could do. and btw why you need to use ZANO? It sound like NANO .
0% uniqueness.

Uniqueness... Litecoin sounds like Bitcoin and Tron is not completely like that Disney movie. Let's leave uniqueness out of blockchain nomenclature if that's the bone of contention. We'll just be splitting hairs. Thankfully, this whole SNAFU is before blockchain launch. Can just rebrand and move it on. Call it R'lyeh and the great old ones will be pleased
theoriginalZANO

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:02:48 PM

You can use the word zano for restaurant etc depend on what class you have registered
My friend already reg the word zano for this 4 class IC 009, IC 035, IC 036, and IC 042

https://i.imgur.com/LxHrm5h.jpg

Sorry about that. nothing I could do. and btw why you need to use ZANO? It sound like NANO .
0% uniqueness.

Got Google Alert for this thread for my trademark name "ZANO". I own a programming company that has my last name as company name. Also i own trademark ZANO for computer software since 2007.

You mate look like a scammer because you have not revealed any trademark documents or the domain name (which i guess is something like zano.pro)

Hereby I grant a legal right to use this trademark to the Zano team. Zano team can contact me for details in case of any legal issues with those scammers.

Regards,
Rodrigo Zano
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:40:32 AM

0% uniqueness.

Got Google Alert for this thread for my trademark name "ZANO". I own a programming company that has my last name as company name. Also i own trademark ZANO for computer software since 2007.

You mate look like a scammer because you have not revealed any trademark documents or the domain name (which i guess is something like zano.pro)

Hereby I grant a legal right to use this trademark to the Zano team. Zano team can contact me for details in case of any legal issues with those scammers.

Regards,
Rodrigo Zano
They look like scammer and you hereby grant legal right to them. Come on mate, get your act together and just say you're trying to cash in on the name. Nobody's disputing whatever right you have, but at this rate, easier to just rebrand the product that continue to put up with all this drama
theoriginalZANO

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:03:36 AM

i'm not trying to cash in on anything. I just confirm that Zano team or anyone else can use Zano name for free. I hate the fact that someone acts like he's the only one that has right to my last name as his company name. Zano is often used for different businesses.
So yeah, anyone, feel free to use it. In case of any legal threats you guys can contact me for the trademark details and permission to use it (btw registered not in US).
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:31:36 PM

Looks like cool head and saner minds have prevailed. Still of the opinion that the team should just rebrand. While grateful for granting permission, the fact that a permission had to be granted is to grey a legal area for comfort. Conjures up the image of centralized authority that this decentralized movement was birthed to render obsolete
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:35:11 PM

Lol this reminds me of this story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_v._MikeRoweSoft

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

0% uniqueness.

Regards,
Rodrigo Zano

Open zano.com and tell me what you see. Smiley

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:32:49 AM

This is amazing! Reads like the plot of an incredible movie just made all the more jawdropping by all the elements that seemed to have conspired to make it all a reality. What are the chances?! But then, here we are with Zano...
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:00:37 PM

Who is running 184.97.109.238? I really need to get logs from this machine!
Please owner contact me!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:12:00 AM

This is amazing! Reads like the plot of an incredible movie just made all the more jawdropping by all the elements that seemed to have conspired to make it all a reality. What are the chances?! But then, here we are with Zano...

What do you mean? ...

As in, in what sense?

#crysx

crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:06:12 AM

What do you mean? ...

As in, in what sense?

#crysx

Yo bro, as always i gotta smile seeing you about, gimme a bell!!!!!!!!!
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:18:41 AM
Merited by Mobius (1)

Hi folks!

I've been working on analysis over WildKeccak2, and published some conclusions here:
https://github.com/hyle-team/docs/raw/master/POW/WildKeccak2%20Scratchpad%20Generation%20Analysis.pdf

Teaser:

If anyone sees errors or wrong assumptions - please feel free to discuss it!

Zoidberg

Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:24:37 AM

any news about launch?
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

any news about launch?

Can't say about the launch of main net, but  i'm definately going to relaunch testnet in next 2 days.

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 08:45:40 PM

any news about launch?

Can't say about the launch of main net, but i'm definately going to relaunch testnet in next 2 days.

BOOM, I'll take it! Any details on updates within the wallet that will be pushed?

Mostly it's a new difficulty adjustment + WildKeccak with 500MB scratchpad/light scratchpad.

CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:37:18 PM

Why there are than one blockchain? Do they work together? How can i see that it is safe?
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:43:14 PM

Why there are than one blockchain? Do they work together? How can i see that it is safe?

Not really sure what you meant... can you clarify?

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:36:26 PM

any news about launch?

Can't say about the launch of main net, but i'm definately going to relaunch testnet in next 2 days.

BOOM, I'll take it! Any details on updates within the wallet that will be pushed?

Mostly it's a new difficulty adjustment + WildKeccak with 500MB scratchpad/light scratchpad.

Sounds good to me crypto_zoidberg. Thx  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: