Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy  (Read 1856 times)
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:28:27 AM

Well, volatility can affect all coins, even on Bitcoin itself where it sit on the highest level.
Cause the crypto market is easily manipulable. That way we should be extra careful in crypto world.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:29:37 AM

The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is still unpredictable, and the ranking of crypto is constantly changing, as their prices are determined by purchasing power.
you are right, all coins that are in coinmarketcap have their own risks. but we can reduce the risk by making a good strategy and choosing the right coins to get the benefits that we want.
each coins have its risk for us.price moved very volatile and we should avoid the mistake if we decided to buy cryptocurrency.this market moved extremely and if we have no skills we could suffering loss.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:03:15 AM

When the volatility is high, in my opinion, trading is way more safer to do than hodling. As you can escape ahead when there's a negative news about an altcoin or bitcoin. Still, check some good trading platforms to ensure gain.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:06:53 PM

I would stick with ETH, BTC, and XMR if you really had to diversify. Market ain't buying the hype of NEO anymore. XLM looks like it could pump. But tech-wise, ETH has the best prospects of blowing up in the next year with all the stuff in their pipeline.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:58:32 PM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

You need much money to invest in 30-70 projects at the same time, moreover, you need much time to follow such a big portfolio. You'd better trust an experienced trader to handle your money or focus on 5-10 coins.

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:03:20 PM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

You need much money to invest in 30-70 projects at the same time, moreover, you need much time to follow such a big portfolio. You'd better trust an experienced trader to handle your money or focus on 5-10 coins.
Well, you can invest the minimum in such coins , but of course it is better to choose at the moment 5-10 promising coins , as they can make good money on this moment

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:06:24 PM

as i see there is good opportunities right now in altcoin there is good project in top 100 and also in top 1000 but you need to do your homework and find them in this mess
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:36:39 PM

I advise you to buy coins from which there is already a working business, since the chance that this coin will grow in price is much higher than that of other altcoins. This has already been repeatedly proven.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:15:11 PM

I think that investing in Bitcoin will always be important, as this coin will continue to grow in price. Now it is necessary to think about the acquisition of Ethereum.

MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:10:04 AM

I only rated 10 altcoin in the top 100 in coinmarket that we can buy and hold. Also all of them are shitcoin without products, and many of them are dead or dying

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:59:36 AM

I don't agree with your point of view. I think that many of the top 100 coins have died, maybe I am pessimistic. But I think a lot of tokens have no value. This is just my judgment, I think only a few tokens can take off in the future.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:02:45 AM

The price may go up or down but the value of top 10 coins on coinmarketcap have been confirmed and quite safe when you want to invest for long term. So, let's buy them before they increase again

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:09:43 AM

I don't agree with your point of view. I think that many of the top 100 coins have died, maybe I am pessimistic. But I think a lot of tokens have no value. This is just my judgment, I think only a few tokens can take off in the future.
that's was not absolutely rigth.on top 100 coinmarket its  changes regularly.some coins that has low daily volume trading replaced by coins that have huge daily volume trading and market capitalization.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:42:28 AM

For long-term coins, it's important to consider their long-term potential. I really think there is no way that 80% of the top 100 coins are good investments. A lot of them will disappear.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:12:00 AM

I think next bull run rewarding the projects that have great fundamentals. There are few such projects and we need to find them.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:39:28 AM

In cryptocurrency, volatatility and the fact that a lot of coins in the past that have no value at all, these are the concerns one investor has to face. Any coin in the top 100 is really unpredictable. No one could tell if it would be profitable or not.
Orcunland

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:56:46 AM

Well, if you ask me I only focus a few coins to buy. I don't think even 20 out of 100 is good projects. They are just there because of their roadmap or the first player of their project area.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

I think 95 coins of the top 100 coinmarketcap deserve to be bought. It is true that the top 10 coins except Ripple are more tempting, but their fluctuation is much shorter in the short run. So if we want a good investment, we need to think of it as a long-term investment. I excluded Ripple because it is a centralized currency and I do not inspire confidence. Still do not invest with your eyes closed. Do some research, watch the charts, and most importantly, do not invest the entire investment fund in one currency.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:27:48 AM

not all coins that are in the top rank are good, it's just a ranking not an achievement that can be proud of, if you want to invest in cryptocurrency it would be nice to do research on each coin for example like this.

1. whether the products they offer are useful for others.

2. Can this coin stay on the market for the long term.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:27:56 PM

Now all the coins look tempting to buy. But do not forget that there is a risk that the price may fall even lower.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: