Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy  (Read 1856 times)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

Price-wise it looks like a good opportunity but  I do not think all these coins in top 80 will survive if the  bearish market continuous.
We have to look at other activities of the project and it`s use case and long term vision as well.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:26:42 PM

Price-wise it looks like a good opportunity but  I do not think all these coins in top 80 will survive if the  bearish market continuous.
We have to look at other activities of the project and it`s use case and long term vision as well.
In any case, those projects that are aimed at developing a cryptocurrency market should be considered first of all These are trading platforms and exchangers, which should provide their own conditions for cryptocurrency users.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:58:06 AM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.
Majority of them on the top list are very promising, especially the top ten. I have seen a lot of projects working towards making these coins to gain bigger adoption. Just take for example, the Bakkt for Bitcoin, and many others that experts believes will bring investors into the market. I have also seen the Gemini project to bring more regulation into Bitcoin, but a lot of die hard fans are against that.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:05:36 AM

Currently 100 projects are in the top 100 coinmarket. I saw that more than 50 projects were dead and without products. Dev team doesn't work for a long time, so only about 30-40 projects are good so we can invest in it.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:48:56 PM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

I advise you to choose from the top 20 ten coins that have the greatest prospects for growth and invest in them.
Of course, if you have a lot of money, you can choose more coins. But it is best to choose from the top 20, it is less risky.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:14:18 PM

uses blockchain technology to allow the creation of applications that can be executed in the cloud, can be protected from manipulation, and much more (some stuff getting too technical for me here). However, a bi-product ​of this is that Ethereum uses a token called Ether, which is like Bitcoin, to transact. This is the monetary value portion of Ethereum.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:20:29 PM

I guess you shouldn't just "look" you have to buy what you think will make you profitable.
but the current market situation is still stagnant and will not make us big profits.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:25:36 PM

I suggest you should invest in only top 10 and you will see these  coin's price will change according to market if the market will green than will be green and can be sold and when will market red than will also red , at that point you can buy and make good profit.

Your advice's useful only in the growing market, but not in the falling or neutral one when there's no high volatility. In this case, I'm sure this advice will lead to financial losses

larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:48:24 PM

As i mentioned in my previous message the Top altcoins already lost too much and they need to be raise for the sake of cryptocurrency market. For example if we examine the Bitcoin Cash we can easily understand the situation. 13 months ago the BCH price was $4.091 and if you check the coinmarketcap its price is $139.. If you calculate the price went down 1/30 Huh So, buying should be the best think to do right now, i wouldn't think that the prices goes down more.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:50:14 PM

In principle, you can invest in these 80 coins, because if the pump starts, then investors will first of all turn on them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:13:49 PM

When you make investment or trading at some altcoin, you have check how situation of bitcoin price, always all of altcoin price depend how bitcoin it self price, when bitcoin at lower maybe you can wait for trading.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:13:10 PM

Why do you need to invest in these top coins? They are grow much slower than other altcoins! Invest better in tokens that have small capitalization, such as Etheera (ETA). This is a wonderful Swiss project, it will bring you a lot more money than any top-end project. Listen to my opinion - I am telling you the truth.

I don't matter whether the project is small or big, what I look for is really future projects, because in a year or two. Small capital projects like you might die at any time, and that investment may be lost with it
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:13:29 PM

For me coins from the TOP-30 look like very attractive ones, especially such as like Zcash, Dash, Monero and the Ethereum also. Nowadays they are more attractive in price in order to invest into them.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

Coins that are ranked in the top 100 on the market are indeed coins that have large volumes, so I agree that buying interesting coins is to be bought, but in my opinion it cannot guarantee anything. I think whatever the coin as long as it goes well it is very suitable to buy even though it doesn't have a good rating.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

No need to invest in coins depending on their place in the list. First of all, pay attention to the volume of daily trading on the coin, as well as to how long ago the pamp of this coin has been.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:45:22 PM

You are really right, at the moment they look pretty good, but it is unknown whether they will recover after the correction.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:48:17 PM

I agree. also even try to trade, but even in top 100 I dissapointed in many coins, need rise the market firstly
Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:38:38 AM

Why do you need to invest in these top coins? They are grow much slower than other altcoins! Invest better in tokens that have small capitalization, such as Etheera (ETA). This is a wonderful Swiss project, it will bring you a lot more money than any top-end project. Listen to my opinion - I am telling you the truth.
What's so good about this project? not much activity on Telegram. investor asking for update in telegram and they are not able to list coin in any good exchange. have you checked their recent pinned msz on Telegram channel about existing exchange? you don't need to shill your bags.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:01:52 AM

Some of the experts in coins or in tokens they going to buy those have less negative in market and researching the project if what would be coming to see the high pump of this coin or token so that they can gained a lot of profit after that.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:16:43 AM

Many people say it's better to invest in the top 10 coins. But trading to get more profits, I think I must be brave enough to take risks. I personally invest in coins that enter the exchange market. With new coins, the volume is low, but if the price of the coin rises, I will get a lot of profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: