Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy  (Read 1866 times)
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:46:49 PM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.
Those at the top 100 are all good coins to consider to invest and while the prices are still cheaper it's a good strategy to accumulate as many as you can for the preparation of the coming of bull run. It's unpredictable but the market seems ready to make it at higher level. It just need perfect timing for the catalyst to start a good rally.
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

Indeed, I also prefer to invest in the top 10 coins based on the coinmarket, because the possibility of us benefiting from these coins is very large because the high level of volume allows us to be able to trade on those coins.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:00:18 PM

about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

You have to look further, the chart is quite deceiving, go for coins that the community supports and check if the volume is really real and of course the platform that they have created for the community, this is very important parameters.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:02:26 PM

The very first thing and the very basic that you need to learn is to adapt how the market flows as you can use it to determine when to invest and what to buy.
There are plenty of currencies out there that you can profit once you know the right timing when to buy and when to sell.
Top 10 is the safest but you can also consider the other currencies that will need a little amount of investment and will bring more profit.
smsano

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:03:44 PM

More then 80% of coins in top100 are going to die u mean? as there is no real use for them.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:18:40 PM

Out of top 100 i like tron and IMO tron will be game changer in upcoming days & their recently aquired comapany BITorrent is coming up with ICO https://icodrops.com/bittorrent/ . The price of the tron will be 10X easliy by Q2 of 2019 as their traction of projects and number of dapps on their blockchain are increasing rapidly.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:22:54 PM

In my opinion, you have to choose the top 50 coins in the market rather than 100. The volatility is a normal thing in these markets and you will see ups and downs at regular intervals. This is a good time to invest as the market is starting reviving.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:23:31 PM

Of course, they will always look good until you buy them and they discover them going down. The only good thing about those top coins (I would say top 20) is that they may not be easily wiped off during any crash. On the general, I would say only invest money you can afford to lose.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:21:41 PM

I would say that more than 150 coins not only from the top of the list can serve as a good tool during future events. All of them are based on Ethereum and has prospects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:57:06 PM

It depends on the coin What kind of prediction you gonna do in top 80 coin all over 100 coin of them it have a big risk but its normal if that coin have a future to pump.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:13:50 PM

Investing in altcoin outside the top 10 is a dangerous choice, but the chance for you to profit x2-x10 is entirely possible if you're lucky. Invest in top 10 and try a few with other altcoin

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:17:52 PM

That is one thing that you might get confused by or you can become one of the victim of them.

Do not rely on rankings and do your own homework. There are other ways to say that they are a trusted coin.
Research and never stop digging until you can tell yourself that it is really worth to buy.

I wont name one for you might not believe it. So please do not just do some guessing so you that you wont regret it.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:22:56 PM

There is always some risk in cryptocurrency market, wheater you choose to invest in it for long-term or just a day trader, If you have enough time and don't need the money you can invest for a long-term, but I don't suggest it if you need that money and going to look at the market every day!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:26:58 PM

That is one thing that you might get confused by or you can become one of the victim of them.

Do not rely on rankings and do your own homework. There are other ways to say that they are a trusted coin.
Research and never stop digging until you can tell yourself that it is really worth to buy.

I wont name one for you might not believe it. So please do not just do some guessing so you that you wont regret it.
If you are eager to earn and you wanted to be on the positive side, doing your own research and select which coins to invest is really a good start, knowing all the potential growth and how the team behind will deliver are those good influence before you start buying or placing your entry, top 100 projects are tempting to support but always remember the risk and how will you handle it when you experience bad timings.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:32:45 PM

The price of many tokens are very cheap but not only the top 100 are looking good to buy. There are also nice projects like VLD or PAL. I not only choose from the Top 100. There are still other worthy projects.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:53:23 AM

The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is still unpredictable, and the ranking of crypto is constantly changing, as their prices are determined by purchasing power.
you are right, all coins that are in coinmarketcap have their own risks. but we can reduce the risk by making a good strategy and choosing the right coins to get the benefits that we want.

The bear market has brought with it many advantages. For instance, people have become pickier when choosing altcoins. Now, they check all the information about the project, and only then invest in the alt. As for me top-20 are the most trusted cryptos.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:04:42 PM

I have viewed video of the MMCrypto - a crypto youtubber from Germany and his guest was davinchij15, knows as crypto predictor from the ages. So, they talked much, but also they mentioned some altcoins with a good TA to buy. Go on youtube and check it.
After many failures, I realized that no one could predict this market, many of the experts' predictions failed in 2018. Therefore, I did not see that prediction, analysis and evaluation is financial advice. I think you should consult and make your own review.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:24:44 PM

I think the top 100 coins are good to buy. We should expand the investment space instead of just choosing the top 10 coins. It helps us have many choices and passive mitigation in technical analysis

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

I suggest you should invest in only top 10 and you will see these  coin's price will change according to market if the market will green than will be green and can be sold and when will market red than will also red , at that point you can buy and make good profit.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

I suggest you should invest in only top 10 and you will see these  coin's price will change according to market if the market will green than will be green and can be sold and when will market red than will also red , at that point you can buy and make good profit.
Yes, top 100 coins means sounding like unable to manage them effectively. Moreover I do see lots of those coins are highly manipulated due to its surplus supply. Due to the reason of they are having big amount of circulating coins, they are able to get listed in top 100 coins in coinmarketcap analysis. If we are going to invest with this kind of coins blindly, I'm sure no one could help us.

I too believe this will not be a good practice to choose what are the coins we are going to invest based coinmarketcap. We must go for different analysis and researches rather than looking only on marketcap of one asset.

I do not know how this kind of strategies people are being discussed here as it will be completely misleading this community to go for investing into shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: