Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
Anna_88

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

I do nothing or have the opportunity to sell something. Maybe in the future it will cost something!
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Just focus on top 50 altcoin at coincapmarket because they are capable to influence crypto market around the world.
Personally, I just focus on ETH and BCH for long term investment because in short term investment , I'm also difficult to predict where they are going to move.

~Don't focus in single method !

Smiley
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

I think you should sell your shit coins and with that money, you should buy promising and decent coin
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

Well, this industry deserves some rules and regulations. There are no rules and every other comes up with no proper utility and just adds up in the list without making much of a difference.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided

If you have junk coins in your wallet, it will be best to sell them as soon as possible.
The best decision is not to buy junk coins and not to participate in their projects.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

The crypto market is down, it is not only new coins that are doing badly, most of the coins are. I don’t think all new coins are junk. However, it is better to switch coins if you think your coins are junk.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
Hello! I think this will not always be the case. And I think that there is nothing strange that there is such a drop in the market value of projects. I think soon everything will change for the better.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

What can be done? Do you need to do something with them? There is nothing that can be done with these coins. I made a worthless coin / rubbish coin as a collection because I thought it was very good, because there is a possibility that a coin that is not worth the future will have a high price. Let the coins be stored neatly in our wallet.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

What can be done? Do you need to do something with them? There is nothing that can be done with these coins. I made a worthless coin / rubbish coin as a collection because I thought it was very good, because there is a possibility that a coin that is not worth the future will have a high price. Let the coins be stored neatly in our wallet.
I think that today we have such circumstances in the cryptocurrency market, that no one else would act. Only long-term storage of our assets. May continue to bring us a good profit, and not lose today what we value. Although it is very difficult to determine the current trend and market correction, since many projects may not survive what is happening.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

I'm still having some positions in coins that I don't really believe might have some future. They aren't even really junk coins but they are going anywhere either. So I'm just looking for a slight pump in price and I think I'm going to get rid of them. There are alot of projects out there now that might have a great future and would love to invest some more money in it. So definitely trying to find a great moment to get rid of those.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Very promising coin ENY, sold here https://bitebtc.com/trade/eny_btc
 Link to exchange registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44493

In fact, There are a lot of interesting and little-known tokens on this exchange. Thank you very much for the information about it.

A wide variety of trading pairs is a good side of any exchange.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

The crypto market is down, it is not only new coins that are doing badly, most of the coins are. I don’t think all new coins are junk. However, it is better to switch coins if you think your coins are junk.
Yes, it is already a year-long of downmarket and what we need do right now must be, simply holding the highly reputed coins and selling off unknown and relatively new coins.

Because, we cannot be sure about what will be happening in coming future like most of the coins will not be finding recovery once the major coins will be into positive market. So, securing some capital will be good rather than holding all of them.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

If I buy something, then I do it deliberately and in advance calculate the possible risks. Therefore, I do not have junk assets. If you succeed otherwise, then you need to pay attention to how you choose new projects.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

This question about junk coins just reminded me of a project I stumbled on some months ago, the project was about recycling all junk tokens, I didn't follow-up to see how it went though.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

I started selling my poor low market cappitalization coins, especially past ICO tokens and start buying cheap Ethereum and Bitcoin.
By doing this I hope that I will recover my loss.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Call me an optimist or. Die hard fan but the fact is that I ain't going nowhere, I ma in this sphere for the long haul and even though things might not be going my way at the moment, Crypto still gives me much joy.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

I will still save my junk coins, because maybe for now the coins doesn't have a price yet, but if the project from the coins is real and running, chances are the coins has a price and gives me profit in the future might occur, so instead of throwing it away I better save it and hope that in the future the coins will have a price and give me profit.

VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

If you keep some coin now, which you don't see a lot about the future, then you may want to sell it and buy a more promising coins. In any case, the market is now at the bottom and is likely to fall and soon even lower, and only then begin to grow.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Crypto in this year very bad even wherever you invest then only a sense of disappointment you will get. But that doesn't mean that token of the new project it's all garbage, it's true value is small but we need look at the market, when crypto market bull run or recover the good project will also develop their token well.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

I understand that now many people ask such questions and think, maybe it is worth selling before the New Year, but this is a wrong opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: