Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

it seems like the right one for you to choose when conditions like this you can buy several coins with the capital you still have, but if you don't have the capital because you are stuck at a high price then there is no choice but to hold your assets.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:16:25 AM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
You can only do is to wait for the right time for those new projects to launch their respective product. Let the developer do their works while the market is bleeding. Bear market is for the development and once they have the product available to the consumers then this can easily rise the price when the bull run comes. Note that you need patience in every project as we all know that the real value of the project is to produce a real product. Listing on exchanges at the early stage will not help the price rise higher even if it will listed on top exchanges if no real product.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:31:14 AM

I'm not doing anything yet.  They lie on the wallet and okay, when the market starts to grow, then I will already think about this issue!
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:08:06 AM

I would most likely hold until the point when the market estimation of cryptos begin to recuperate than to move as of now as of now on the grounds that the market cost are not moving. I would be in gigantic lament on the off chance that one of these cryptos would have a decent esteem once bull run happen and in the event that I would relinquish these coins from bounties. So I figure it is down to earth to simply sit tight for the expansion.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:21:41 AM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
In the first place why would you buy into a junk coin.. if you believe in the product of that coin.. then it isn't a junk coin.. it's simply the best affecting the price of market
akinechan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:24:51 AM

what do you see now with the current conditions lol.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:19:35 PM

And what can you do with these coins?  It seems to me there is no point in touching them at all, let them lie on the wallet!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:26:08 PM

It's actually very frustrating in itself.. The market so bad that several thousands/millions of some tokens can barely give $100 returns.. The only hope is that the market gets better so soon..
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:29:47 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 08:04:30 PM by Rockkey

During the period of last year I had enough coins from several bounty, but I do not think that everything is very bad with them. I think that these coins will make a profit in the near future, so I’m not in any hurry to sell them, and I don’t even consider them to be junk. I usually choose my projects carefully.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:57:24 PM

If now new Altcoins are too risk to invest, why you don't choose top rank coins? I think this is the safe step at this time, almost all big Altcoins are having good profit such as ETH, NEO, TrOnx, IOTA..

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:03:42 PM

During the period of last year I had enough coins from several bounty, but I do not think that everything is very bad with them. I think that these coins will make a profit in the near future, so I’m not in any hurry to sell them, and I don’t even consider them to be junk.
last year may be different from the current year, in the year 2018 good choices may still be Hold because the value is very low, the market is bad. a good choice last year you didn't sell it because currently at the beginning of 2019 the market is green, the increase is starting to look and maybe this is a good sign for the market. Seeing this condition might be a good choice to invest more in good coins because of the possibility of getting more opportunities.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:37:42 PM

The ways the market stand the best option is still to invest slowly and analyze the change. If it dip more then you must sell and suffer short term loss but if it increase then you must hold because it can give you good return

jeremyscott

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:54:39 PM

as much as possible, go for the established ones.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:06:13 PM

I just leave it in my wallet as a decoration because even I want to sell it in a small value in doesn't exist in any exchange. And I hope I could choose a good currency to invest with my money this year to prevent from getting more shitcoins in my wallet to get also a better earnings in the future.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:07:57 PM

The choice that I take now is to save it and make the collection for the future. Indeed, there are very many altcoins that have no price in my wallet, of course. That makes me really confused. Because this altcoin doesn't have a price and can only be used for collections.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:40:45 PM

Why do you think that alts are not good enough to give profit. Just look at the prices and imagine if the next bull run will start tomorrow and we will return to the prices of last December. Buy a lot of altcoins and just wait for several months.

skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:14:04 PM

Very promising coin ENY, sold here https://bitebtc.com/trade/eny_btc
 Link to exchange registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44493

Has anyone worked with bitebtc? Any experience?

I trade a little bit on this exchanger. Not counting a little too high commissions (0.2% trading fee) i'm satisfied. Convenient deposit and withdrawal of fiat. You can directly replenish the balance with a bank card without adventure with the conversion.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:09:02 PM

Why do you think that alts are not good enough to give profit. Just look at the prices and imagine if the next bull run will start tomorrow and we will return to the prices of last December. Buy a lot of altcoins and just wait for several months.
the problem now is that the market currently does not follow the 2017 market movements, and in 2018 is the year to hold back. and hopefully in 2019 this will be a year of healing

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:49:24 PM

This is an undeniable fact and its what so many people have observed about a lot of altcoins. Whoever want to invest in any upcoming or newly lunched coin, then quality research has to be done, in order to be sure that the right investment is made.
From the look of things, 2018 was really a bad year for ICOs, tet some projects were able yo survive and they later traded above ICO price, despite the situation of the market and a good example is XYO.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:28:47 PM

I will wait till the market will recover and after that I will change some coins in my portfolio. I will set some top coins there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: