Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:08:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

A good project might also produce a junk coin, how? if all of the investors that are into that project will start dumping that token then that coin will be a total junk.

I'm sure of it that everyone is aware of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:48:55 PM

we need to accept the reality that most of the project now producing junk product, or coins with a lower price, and thats the reality because time is fast and maybe we are late, so we need to accept the reality that altcoins is old and has not a good price now because most of the new coins now are not good.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:56:55 PM

I just leave it in my wallet as a decoration because even I want to sell it in a small value in doesn't exist in any exchange. And I hope I could choose a good currency to invest with my money this year to prevent from getting more shitcoins in my wallet to get also a better earnings in the future.

I like the comparison of our portfolios full of shitcoins with a useless collection which reflects our greed. Next year I'll open my wallets to remind myself of my mistakes and the value of time!

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:03:14 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided

Whole market is dumped now, what do you expect here... Not only shitcoins, but many very strong projects are digging down without any visible reasons. We should wait and hope that all these good projects won't die before the bull run.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:04:52 PM

I'm not doing anything yet.  They lie on the wallet and okay, when the market starts to grow, then I will already think about this issue!
Agree we are now in the last stage of the fall I think it is better to hold the coins, as they can in the future to restore the price and even cost more, the market is now shaking off the weak

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:26:01 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
Of course I leave to rot or grow in my wallet) And what else can you do with them if you don’t have the opportunity to sell them?
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:04:27 PM

I think that now it is not necessary to sell such coins, as their low price depends on such a low position of the cryptocurrency market. But of course not all coins fit this category.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:26:19 AM

Coins / tokens that don't have the price as expected, let him fill your personal wallet because who knows the coin / token will have a price the next day. Be patient and still hope for a miracle.

jhon15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:32:45 AM

Coins / tokens that don't have the price as expected, let him fill your personal wallet because who knows the coin / token will have a price the next day. Be patient and still hope for a miracle.
waiting is boring but waiting can give a miracle. there are many other things you can do so that you can earn income, if you have big capital, you can buy more potential Altcoin so you can get opportunities from several Altcoins. determine the best strategy, hope you succeed.

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:38:40 AM

With the spread of the bear market, long-term trading and short-term trading face huge risks, but I think that since crypto is chosen as a way to make money, then we should have the courage to invest.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:40:46 AM

I am just holding all my coins, even these that are worth literally nothing at the moment. But as we all remember, Bitcoins price was around 0,03 USD one day, so nobody knows how much would the price be within the upcoming five years.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:44:12 AM

I generally try not to participate in such startups as they show themselves very poorly in the market and you lose a lot of money because of them

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:46:52 AM

I'll just wait for the time of the market to rise up again. In cryptocurrency, you just need to have a lot of patience because no one knows or can predict the movement of the market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

I do not see any problem in junk coins. I have a friend who buys junk coins for nothing from various bounty hunters and other people.
Sometimes it happens that junk coins grow in price very much and he has a huge profit from it.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:23:22 PM

I am just holding all my coins, even these that are worth literally nothing at the moment. But as we all remember, Bitcoins price was around 0,03 USD one day, so nobody knows how much would the price be within the upcoming five years.
as a holder, that's look like a good idea in current market situation, but you can't compare it with 10 year ago bitcoin price, I can't wait for 5 years because we don't know cryptocurrency still alive in the future or not, my target is wait for 2020 and I'll make a decision to stay or leave crypto world.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:39:06 PM

I have a few junk coins that i got mostly from airdrop/bounty and just leave them in my wallet but i trade some of them in exchange. Not of all new altcoins are worthless. They're just suffered from the market's correction. Once the bull run comes, the coins that have good prospect will probably rise again.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:49:11 PM

With the spread of the bear market, long-term trading and short-term trading face huge risks, but I think that since crypto is chosen as a way to make money, then we should have the courage to invest.
This is different from me. Until now, I didn't have the courage to invest in a few coins. I can only pay attention to market movements, if in the future it has good potential, then I will participate in the altcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
galya.crip

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:57:08 PM

Well, the fact that most of the coins does not show growth, it has become a system that in order to change something more than just predictions for the future should happen Grin
HyughA

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

what I am doing now is only holding the altcoin until the market conditions are fully restored, my plan is until mid-year if my coins do not have a price change, maybe I will sell it even though the price is cheap, rather than not at all.

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:27:17 PM

Practically All new coins that I receive for participating in bounty campaigns have no value, and project developers are not in a hurry to work on their token to appear on the exchange. But I do not despair and wait for the recovery of the market, because I hope that all the same I’m feeling lucky and the price of my tokens will grow.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: