Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided

Look at the market. It's totally dumped, even strong coins are cheap as hell. No wonder that every new coin appears on exchanges with not a very good price. We have to wait until the next bull run and then there will be some nice pumps. But now all you have to do is hold this crap and wait for better times to come)
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided

the only thing I can do is save it in the wallet. there is nothing more I can do besides that. if possible I will sell it, but unfortunately all the shit tokens that I hold have no value.
Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

I laughed at talk junk coin. I don't understand, what kind of junk coin do you mean? whether altcoins whose value falls from ico price , or coins that do not have volume in market exchange?
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

If the market of those coins still available then with hurry i will sold all of it even for cheap price as long i can save my money it would be fine for me but if eventually those coins became an dead coins which mean delisted from the exchange then nothing i can do and this is the risk if i hold junk coins and i do realize about that
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

I prefer to sell it. the money I get from selling the shit coin will be used to buy coins that have the potential to rise. keep saving it will not benefit you. so don't hold it because it's a wrong choice.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

Hey there's a reason these are called alts, one should not invest in them without understanding the risks involved. I'm not sure which coins you're currently holding, but if you're holding popular alts like bitcoins cash, ripple, and Ethereum then I would advise you to hodl them. I would also advise you to shun the ico market, as most of them are scam, sec is working on a guidelines for Ico's but those guidelines will take quite a while.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

It's been honestly disappointing with the hundreds of substandard projects loitering the industry. This has meant that there are more fake projects or poorly developed projects than genuine ones. Most have either failed or ran off leaving investors with worthless tokens. The only remedy to this really, is the implementation of regulations and an overseeing body to curb the way these projects are churned out on a daily basis. The fact that people see the crypto industry as one without regulations has meant that they consider it a cheap and easy avenue to develop projects with the sole intention of scamming people and it is the main reason why there are too many fake projects and junk tokens in the industry.
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

I don't invest in junk coins,because I am here not for a gambling.
I can invest in low cap coin, but only in case I believe in technology and product provided by this coin
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

wait until the market stabilizes, and the BTC price starts to rise, I think going to the altcoin becomes more valuable ... if you have registered in exchange you can trade daily to get a little profit ... or leave it in your wallet ... don't need to be confused, make it profitable choice
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

I will hold rubbish coins even though there is no price. I hope 2019 later all altcoin prices or bitcoin will recover like the end of 2017. I think there should be regulations about quality projects in 2019 so that altcoin prices can rise again.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

the option taken is to be patient to keep the token. an optimistic course would be no price movement shows that there is life for the tokens that are held.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I prefer to sell it. the money I get from selling the shit coin will be used to buy coins that have the potential to rise. keep saving it will not benefit you. so don't hold it because it's a wrong choice.
I agree this strategy can bring good money in the future, so I would now invest only in the fundamental coins

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
CryptoToxicAvenger

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I want to wait until the market recovers to see what the coins are worth. If the situation with the bounty does not improve, then I will sell all my shitcoins and invest only in those coins that have long been on the market and have working products.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

My opinion is better not to keep such coins, but to sell and buy coins with high potential that will help you get a good income.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

I think I will start moving back to altcoins, I was focusing too much on bitcoin and ethereum for the past 4-5 months now because I was afraid of losing my money on another NANO type of deal but right now I feel like bull is about around the corner and I would like to position myself to a place where I can clearly profit when the bull comes, this way I will be capable of just gather a bunch of good low marketcap coins and bull will take them higher.

When the bear comes it is scary to be on any coin but at least bitcoin makes me feel a lot safer, it can drop a whole lot (20 to 3) but for some reason there are coins out there that lost like %95 and even more so I feel like bitcoin is safer during bear times. Now that I think bull is coming its time to get out of the safe zone and risk a bit of money.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

This is a free market, mate. Everyone can issue their coins, even you. It's their right. Your responsibility is to protect yourself from these trash coins.
If it is like this then I think people should not trust those fake and trash coins when we have better options in our market. For me instead of buying and trusting New currency I prefer to invest my money for bitcoin and ETH. Crypto market is free and open for everyone so you are right it is our duty to stay aware of scamming and unknown projects.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

i just keep my junk coins. selling them usually does not bring in money anyway because of exchange fees, transaction fees etc. that is why i keep the junk coins simple and maybe i am lucky and a junk coin is worth something in the future.
Santri

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

Nothing can do with small value coins (garbage) ... I just let them be on wallet and every month I check they hope there will be miracle so that one of them is worth Grin

qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

Very promising coin ENY, sold here https://bitebtc.com/trade/eny_btc
 Link to exchange registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44493

Good option.  Today I passed on it the registration process, yet I understand the details.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Bearish market conditions have affected all the new coins. Almost all of them lose in their value when they reach the exchanges. And it is not happening because of bounty hunters dumping their coins, to make it clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: