Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What choices will you take now ?  (Read 1822 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
I would probably hold until the market value of cryptos start to recover than to sell already at this moment just because the market price are not moving.  I would be in huge regret if one of these cryptos would have a good value once bull run take place and if I would be letting go of these coins from bounties. So I think it would be practical to just wait for the increase.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Well to me there is nothing like junk coin, all coins are important. The only thing you can say is its not valuable at this moment but that is how the digital world and that was how our mother coin (BTC) started but now see where it is. So for now all i have to do is to keep them for the future who knows.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

I am waiting for better times and I don’t sell anything from my portfolio, I believe that there will be growth soon. We are falling already for a very long time.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

We can't do anything about them. I wish I could bring them out and burn them, or at least I can fight with them Smiley) But it's impossible. Very funny.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

I am waiting for better times and I don’t sell anything from my portfolio, I believe that there will be growth soon. We are falling already for a very long time.
It is really disappointing to see how bad it is and for many days of working but we've got nothing in the end.  Loaded with priceless coins in our wallets seems to hopeless, instead I'll started to sell them even I've got $5-10 each.  It is just pity amount but at least I've got some rather than of nothing.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

Now I take only wise decisions and don't buy strange coins, so my decision is taking top 10 coins+ some low cap blockchains with strong team and ready product!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

Well to me there is nothing like junk coin, all coins are important. The only thing you can say is its not valuable at this moment but that is how the digital world and that was how our mother coin (BTC) started but now see where it is. So for now all i have to do is to keep them for the future who knows.
It might be, but this they're all important and "they just didn't have a value" is enough reason to call them junk coin. Just like unvaluable goods in the real world, where do they end? After all, the price of the junk coin is so difficult to rise nor to make him valuable, because many bagholders want to sell it.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

When the coin waste into big results there will be no one knows. from the on sale also could not deliver big results then it is better to hold the coin bins for great results in the long term. will not even be suspect when the currently large coin first thus still have a low value.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

Now I take only wise decisions and don't buy strange coins, so my decision is taking top 10 coins+ some low cap blockchains with strong team and ready product!
yes it must be done by everyone here, of course they want to invest with coins that promise and have a big advantage in the future. the most important thing is not to be careless and careful in holding it, don't make mistakes because you can lose.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

yes it must be done by everyone here, of course they want to invest with coins that promise and have a big advantage in the future. the most important thing is not to be careless and careful in holding it, don't make mistakes because you can lose.
It's hard not to make mistakes if you are a new person who comes to this market. because all these campaigns talk so attractively about their tokens ...
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

What do you do with your junk coins? almost all new Altcoin don't have good prices to make a profit.
Will there be a rule about a good project that doesn't produce junk coins? Disappointing. Undecided
Wealth is only for smart people in the crypto market. You invest in shitcoins, you must accept that you have failed and you need to improve your analytical skills instead of expecting the market to make a good rule for investors. Go ahead and change your strategy until it makes sense. Cheesy

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Personally, I made a choice for myself. For me, the best coin is Ethereum. Since this is the most reliable and promising cryptocurrency. There is a great future behind it. All ICOs work exactly on the Ethereum platform and for quite some time. And Ethereum has established itself with a positive side. And I recommend everyone to use only Ethereum for investment.
Tesatnan

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

Very promising coin ENY, sold here https://bitebtc.com/trade/eny_btc
 Link to exchange registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44493

Thanks for the info, the project EnyCoin quite promising.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

I will keep them until I can earn on this good money and I am sure that the time will come when they will cost a lot

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Coin becomes junk (in your word) if a project fails. Coin is valuable as long as the project is performing well. It is not like that a project produce bad coin. The project fails and so are its values. In my case, I will not buy the coins that are bad and will have no value. I do invest in good coins after carrying out my own research. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

I let the tokens that have low prices to remain in the wallet, and maybe in the future these tokens will have a good price, but for that I don't expect too much.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

If I get new coins on my wallet, I take into account the prospects of the project. In my opinion, if the value of coins is low now, this may change along with the situation on the market. I believe that in 2019 everything will change and we will see a new bullrun, and with it the price of coins in our wallet will increase.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

Very promising coin ENY, sold here https://bitebtc.com/trade/eny_btc
 Link to exchange registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=44493

Thanks for the info, the project EnyCoin quite promising.

The EnyCoin project will not achieve great success, but the exchange bitebtc.com deserves special attention.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:48:20 AM

Usually I don't take chances at lowpriced alts and icos anymore for they only stress me out. I only choose popular alts now because they are proven already like btc and eth. But now, i still look for some cheap alts and good icos and just keep asking myself that if will take the risk.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:07:28 AM

We cannot do anything about it but store it to our wallet and hope for the best in the future and about junk coins, there is not yet a governing organization that can limit the launching of new ICO, of course, we have the SEC but they have limited power.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: