Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH?  (Read 19312 times)
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:29:23 PM

Ethereum is now pumping and this is quite interesting because in this one week the market looks green. Many people who say this will be a good start before the market pumps higher. I personally also think positively that Ethereum will win again.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:44:41 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?

Already Ethereum come back to his back position. Hope after 7 days Ethereum will touch $150. Now almost goes to $148 in coinmarketcap. Ethereum always great for trading and it is easy to exchange with any other altcoin. We have a hope about Ethereum.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:08:21 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

The situation now of Ethereum was good so far due to the price increased, which I think its good to apply day trade for the meantime.
Or if your not sure, you can hold em then wait. There plan for the future as we all know is POS, which I pray that they will succeed on this plan, were it can attract more investors to their token too in the end.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:11:55 PM

It is very hard to predict price movements in the short term because they depend on a number of variables that we cannot gauge.

Yes, that's right there are so many factors that could affect the price of any coin within a very short period time that can make rise or fall to the barest minimum, example is the BCH Hardfork.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:24:34 PM

It is very difficult to predict price increases, but now ETH is back in position and the market is seen pumping towards $ 150. This is a good fact of development for price increases compared to previous weeks.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:29:22 PM

Ethereum has started to recover from the slump of a few weeks ago under $ 100, so now it will be good and there are predictions of the year is the resurrection of other tokens, it's not as full.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:35:40 PM

It is very hard to predict price movements in the short term because they depend on a number of variables that we cannot gauge.

Yes, that's right there are so many factors that could affect the price of any coin within a very short period time that can make rise or fall to the barest minimum, example is the BCH Hardfork.
but at least if we always monitor the progress of ETH and the latest news then we can anticipate what will happen.
at least we have to install the application on our mobile phone so that if there is good news we can immediately take the decision.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:36:44 PM

but at least if we always monitor the progress of ETH and the latest news then we can anticipate what will happen.
at least we have to install the application on our mobile phone so that if there is good news we can immediately take the decision.
I used to breathe a little more freely, and also worked in the cryptocurrency market. And today I have become practically a hostage to the situation that exists in the cryptocurrency market, since I am worried about my assets and constantly want to avoid my losses by monitoring the entire market.
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:48:39 PM

Ethereum is starting to rising. It will be rising continuously day by day. Within some days, it will be reach a good position. We should buy more ethereum and hold it because ethereum has a lot of potential.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:24:55 PM

I think if the current ethereum price increase can continue to increase, there may be hope to rise to the second level. because for me ethereum is also a good altcoin that can last longer.
If Ethereum is able to overcome the $200 mark in the near future, I personally will not worry about its prospects any more, because it will be a good sign for full-fledged growth this or next year

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:39:50 PM

Ethereum is in number  2 right now! So, Ethereum is back to its real position but the price still, not 150 USD! But Ethereum is doing better than December. If the hard fork hypes become real then ETH network will be improved, so, Investor people will start trusting on Ethereum again. Actually, this recent pump in the crypto market seems very positive for Ethereum and Bitcoin.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:09:41 PM

Well, in the coinmarket, he certainly reached 2 values , but I think the price can fall below $ 100 yet, I think it is not necessary now to succumb to all and say that the bullish trend began go against the crowd and you will earn !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:16:01 PM

I think ETH today is regaining its leadership and is successfully going up. This is a positive trend.  I hope in a short time the price will recover up to $ 300.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:27:54 PM

Well, we now have etherum in 2nd and a better price than December
Which teaches us only one thing

Which is not to bother about the price increase or decrease, but worry about our  trades
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:28:48 PM

I think the price of Ethereum will depend on the price of Bitcoin, because if the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of Ethereum will also increase, so I just hope the price of Bitcoin will rise again so that the price of Ethereum will be raised again.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:43:05 PM

This is the same questioned that will be asked over and over again every time Ethereum price drops, it's not dropping for a bad reason it's just that we are in a bad market, but they will stay in the second spot although there is good competition.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:49:09 PM

At the moment, when I replied to your post, the price of ETH still not reach higher than $200. Now the price of ETH in Coinmarketcap is $149. And I think the chance for recovery of ETH in 2019 is low, and the only action you can do it now is waiting for the wonderful market, and if it happens, the price of ETH will come back to $600 of the price.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:28:40 AM

I think that ETH will have a big bang, after its hardfork and everybody are waiting for it to happen, but the best thing to do for now is to wait it to happen and lets cooperate, as there will be more upgrades, it will be easy for the community to adapt it, but i dont think that ETH will collapse in the long run, for me, its a good project if i am going to compare it with another alts in the community.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:38:48 AM

I think that ETH will have a big bang, after its hardfork and everybody are waiting for it to happen, but the best thing to do for now is to wait it to happen and lets cooperate, as there will be more upgrades, it will be easy for the community to adapt it, but i dont think that ETH will collapse in the long run, for me, its a good project if i am going to compare it with another alts in the community.

It will probably dump after hard fork, at least that is what I have experienced in my crypto journey so far. Nonetheless, ether is bound to rise.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:52:51 AM

Ethereum's price has not been able to rise fully, it is still far from its normal price, but I am sure that this coin will slowly recover, ethereum coin which is still feasible to be calculated and until now is still developing well

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: