Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH?  (Read 19314 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:35:45 PM

in my opinion Ethereum can still be in second place because currently it has reached $ 159 and can still continue to develop again, maybe this is the year to start again at all coins too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:34:23 AM

I think I will always wait and hold by selling a higher price, because I believe ethereum can also be the second. Because now the price of ethereum also increases every day. and also a good way we hold it in the long run.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:59:09 AM

ETH have a great increase and the price now touch $164 or increase arround 11,69% from the last price. The increase is quite high before fork and i think it will continue to rise.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:20:05 PM

in my opinion Ethereum can still be in second place because currently it has reached $ 159 and can still continue to develop again, maybe this is the year to start again at all coins too.

Ethereum took the hardest hit during the last major downturn, therefore it is underestimated, which means its 2nd place by right.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:39:34 PM

By now you should know that ethereum is a very strong coin that has the potential to rise back after falling in price.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:48:32 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
investor confidence and interest from investors who can make the price or value of crypto or altcoin currencies increase and develop against the currency we will invest
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:36:29 AM

By now you should know that ethereum is a very strong coin that has the potential to rise back after falling in price.
No matter what has happened on ethereum, it will still be able to rise up again, even though it isn't a rapid or a high growth, but it still not disappointing everyone who has ever known ethereum for a long time and still put their faith in it.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:45:56 AM

Ethereum will rise again and I am sure of that, but of course to be able to reach the normal price again it takes time and we must be patient for this, as a good and strong altcoin there are still many supporters for this coin
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:19:07 AM

Ethereum will rise again and I am sure of that, but of course to be able to reach the normal price again it takes time and we must be patient for this, as a good and strong altcoin there are still many supporters for this coin
of course, because Ethereum Altcoin is the best, he has also managed to take his position again but unfortunately until now he has not been able to rise high.
patience is important because if you are impatient you can lose more.
Ethereum will be more popular and he will increase higher so if you want to get more results you have to wait for the movement until the value is stable.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:26:45 AM

Now it seems to me that people strongly believe in ETH, despite the fact that today all prices have fallen. I see that every person today already does not believe as before. All that was previously confidently can be called a test of how people react.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:31:05 AM

Ethereum is currently still in the same position, this coin has a slight increase but not yet fully, of course, it takes time to reach its highest price again, and as an altcoin of course ethereum will last a long time in the future
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:41:13 AM

Nothing terrible or good in general does not occur, if you do not take into account the output of hard forks. Therefore, I think that today, in general, everything will work out, but the prices for ETH will not grow in the near future, because there is simply no news.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:10:25 AM

Now it seems to me that people strongly believe in ETH, despite the fact that today all prices have fallen. I see that every person today already does not believe as before. All that was previously confidently can be called a test of how people react.
For the second year in a row prices fall, of course people's faith is not the same as before, they now have high hopes for every market leap up(think that the bull came) and even more upset when the price falls

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:28:05 PM

Eth is expected to rise again after the hard fork eth hardfork is important update eth network will have and soon eth is expected to touch previous all-time high prices
After testing ~0.038 BTC, ethereum was falling along with bitcoins. The fall in the value of ETH has triggered by bitcoins now and we have on the other hand observed some rise as well. And by the way this coin was very much quick and was believed to surpass Bitcoin in future but that never happened because of the falling prices. The purpose of sharing this information is that it has gotten great potential and will rise high again with the passage of time.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:40:37 PM

I think ETH is will get a little pressure now.
But it is OK, ETH will never ever going to be a bad coin.
It is the best and the popular coin for now.
Believe it and trust it if ETH will back in a glory someday.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

ethereum returns to second place but the price is still difficult to experience a significant increase, it takes a long time for ethereum to
return to prices before a drastic decline occurs, ethereum prices are still very fluctuating, only a small increase occurs in the market

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:12:27 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?

I think that ETH will have a big bang, after its hardfork and everybody are waiting for it to happen, but the best thing to do for now is to wait it to happen and lets cooperate, as there will be more upgrades, it will be easy for the community to adapt it, but i dont think that ETH will collapse in the long run, for me, its a good project if i am going to compare it with another alts in the community.

It will probably dump after hard fork, at least that is what I have experienced in my crypto journey so far. Nonetheless, ether is bound to rise.
It will increase for sure but it will remain number 2 at the end and number one will be only bitcoin, as blockchain is also being use by ETH now,  it is good and profitable coin since long,  there are so many people who choose ETH as their favorite altcoins, so I guess it will recover and will get position number 2 among all crypto coins.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:17:20 PM

As predicted the price has rose before the first hardfork announcement. Then it has dropped because the devs postponed the fork. Right now the price is raising again, because within the next three days, the hardfork should be released.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:19:02 PM

ethereum returns to second place but the price is still difficult to experience a significant increase, it takes a long time for ethereum to
return to prices before a drastic decline occurs, ethereum prices are still very fluctuating, only a small increase occurs in the market
Yes I agree with you the price are very much fluctuating and this can cause panic.
This is a very long bull run section and any slight increase cause ripple across the community

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:21:38 PM

I imagine that Ethereum will have an enormous detonation, after its fork and everyone are hanging tight for it to occur, however the best activity until further notice is to hold up it to occur and lets participate, as there will be more updates, it will be simple for the network to adjust it, yet I dont believe that ETH will fall over the long haul, for me, its a decent task in the event that I am going to contrast it and another alts in the network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: