Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative  (Read 200925 times)
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS

Please make sure you do not mine with us.

Yesterday the developer left us all out to dry.

I was at my son's school play and I rushed home with 5 minutes to spare to release this coin yesterday.  Developer did not even show his face.

I will not support a coin like this going forward, and you should not either.

At dedicatedpool we are professionals, and we will not be treated like some dogs waiting for scraps of meat.  Developers need to either get their stuff properly organized and understand what it means to be a professional developer, or stop releasing coins and wasting people's time.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Very understandable, but lets not pretend like there won't be 100 pools ready to jump in either way. Money doesn't sleep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:36:50 PM

I was at my son's school play and I rushed home with 5 minutes to spare to release this coin yesterday.  Developer did not even show his face.

At dedicatedpool we are professionals, and we will not be treated like some dogs waiting for scraps of meat.  Developers need to either get their stuff properly organized and understand what it means to be a professional developer, or stop releasing coins and wasting people's time.

Very understandable, but lets not pretend like there won't be 100 pools ready to jump in either way. Money doesn't sleep.

Exactly why in a few weeks time the committee will be live and coins like this will be put to death.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:37:01 PM

Way to go, Ryan. Professionals need to vet the launches they're involved with beforehand too..so you may want to start doing that in the future, too.

But I agree with your sentiment. This 'dev' doesn't respect the community and another Shit-Launch is on its way.

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:39:58 PM

no solomine for this type of coin is bullshit
only people with high hasrate have a chance

solomine can help small miner to have a chance to mine

everyone had a fair chance to get some BLTZ IPO Hybrid. No payment was needed, just a bit of contribution.
We have large selection of fine pools. So even small miners will get the chance to get some BLTZ for themselves.
Solo mining usually mean unfair distribution of the coin, and this way there will be no major BLTZ holder unless he will buy it at exchange. It's about fair distribution..

Sorry but that's a bunch of BS and you know it. Solo mining at start is the only chance the little guy has. Anyone who spends 5 seconds looking at pool statistics knows how unfair distribution is to the little guy compared to the guy's in the top 5 on the list in hash. Oh cool, I can get 300 coins per 24 hours, while Jim with the monster set up at the top can get 28000 a day. Fair, my ass.

You epic fail 3 times, then remove solo mining. Are you just trolling, or are you a masochist or what?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:45:33 PM

You bettahhh give me some bltzcoins, i have only 1,3 mhs rig Sad

I have like 5, but I rented some rigs for a week Smiley

and yes... this logo looks kinda sexy (it's intentional so everyone can see win wallet is ready Tongue)

Nice, the DEV with the wallet before hand and rented rigs!!!  How much you want to bet the pools will be up and running way before the wallet is released.

binaryclock

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:48:35 PM

You bettahhh give me some bltzcoins, i have only 1,3 mhs rig Sad

I have like 5, but I rented some rigs for a week Smiley

and yes... this logo looks kinda sexy (it's intentional so everyone can see win wallet is ready Tongue)

Nice, the DEV with the wallet before hand and rented rigs!!!  How much you want to bet the pools will be up and running way before the wallet is released.

I'm betting the wallet is a trojan or doesn't work, or something nefarious.

Good luck with this one.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:51:06 PM

I was at my son's school play and I rushed home with 5 minutes to spare to release this coin yesterday.  Developer did not even show his face.

At dedicatedpool we are professionals, and we will not be treated like some dogs waiting for scraps of meat.  Developers need to either get their stuff properly organized and understand what it means to be a professional developer, or stop releasing coins and wasting people's time.

Furthermore, there were also countless miners that rented rigs, waiting for this, the second launch, to work.  The first launch failed, the second launch the developer did not even show up.  I cannot support a coin that makes promises and wastes my miner's money as well.

How is this any different than what GPUC did and you sat through all of that? GPUC was nothing but 5 min, 15min, soon...delayed... yet you supported that. I like your pools very much but this seems arbitrarily decided.

hilgi

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:53:22 PM

I was at my son's school play and I rushed home with 5 minutes to spare to release this coin yesterday.  Developer did not even show his face.

At dedicatedpool we are professionals, and we will not be treated like some dogs waiting for scraps of meat.  Developers need to either get their stuff properly organized and understand what it means to be a professional developer, or stop releasing coins and wasting people's time.

Furthermore, there were also countless miners that rented rigs, waiting for this, the second launch, to work.  The first launch failed, the second launch the developer did not even show up.  I cannot support a coin that makes promises and wastes my miner's money as well.

I agree, I am out, fool me once......
majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:53:41 PM

For the people still mining this or buying into the IPO...what has this dev done to earn your trust or inspire confidence that this is a big money operation?

Just curious...or are you guys just launch addicts? (I'm picturing guys with sweaty palms checking the Countdown Calendar every second)  Grin

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:55:10 PM

For the people still mining this or buying into the IPO...what has this dev done to earn your trust or inspire confidence that this is a big money operation?

Just curious...or are you guys just launch addicts? (I'm picturing guys with sweaty palms checking the Countdown Calendar every second)  Grin

I'm a launch addict!!  There is no way I would send BTC to any DEV.  I have seen way too many IPOs there the DEV has taken the money and ran...

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:57:17 PM

How is this any different than what GPUC did and you sat through all of that? GPUC was nothing but 5 min, 15min, soon...delayed... yet you supported that. I like your pools very much but this seems arbitrarily decided.

GPU fired old Devs... here you can't

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:59:40 PM

Just curious...or are you guys just launch addicts? (I'm picturing guys with sweaty palms checking the Countdown Calendar every second)  Grin

I'm a launch addict!!  There is no way I would send BTC to any DEV.  I have seen way too many IPOs there the DEV has taken the money and ran...

Why wouldn't they? They have no names, no post history, no credentials - AND people send them a one-way non-refundable payment.

That's too much temptation for even honest people to stand in some cases.

Making a thread, even with a few crappy graphics isn't that tough. People will do scam launches for very little money if it supports their lifestyle. Heck, they don't even have to pay to put their listing on the calendar site. No expenses, possible reward. No wonder scams are increasing.

mamamia2014

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:03:55 PM

GPU fired old Devs... here you can't
The pool made a correct decision. Don't waste your time on this, not only yours but also miners.
And all this immature devs hurt miners and investors again and again.
GPU, H2O, BLTZ~~~  I'm so curiously how they can learn none of lessons from all of these!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sx75uvAc2oXuJo4wzDAHodx1SYbtGzbhhT
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:12:17 PM

no solomine for this type of coin is bullshit
only people with high hasrate have a chance

solomine can help small miner to have a chance to mine

everyone had a fair chance to get some BLTZ IPO Hybrid. No payment was needed, just a bit of contribution.
We have large selection of fine pools. So even small miners will get the chance to get some BLTZ for themselves.
Solo mining usually mean unfair distribution of the coin, and this way there will be no major BLTZ holder unless he will buy it at exchange. It's about fair distribution..

Sorry but that's a bunch of BS and you know it. Solo mining at start is the only chance the little guy has. Anyone who spends 5 seconds looking at pool statistics knows how unfair distribution is to the little guy compared to the guy's in the top 5 on the list in hash. Oh cool, I can get 300 coins per 24 hours, while Jim with the monster set up at the top can get 28000 a day. Fair, my ass.

You epic fail 3 times, then remove solo mining. Are you just trolling, or are you a masochist or what?

thanks you to support small miners !!!
wzttide

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:27:34 PM

Interested in getting on another exchange?
Add your coin and vote it up!

https://www.swaphole.com/
ress

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

http://bltz.multi-pool.eu

DDOS protection and PPLNS!
Open for pre-registrations

Come and mine with us!!!

http://bltz.multi-pool.eu

I'll point my hash at your pool now as dedicated is out!

Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:31:44 PM

He was in panic and he needed to drive 300 km at night to get this work! Just as I had to drive 1650km just to buy some quality swedish snus lol. I'm an addict.

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:34:20 PM

Furthermore, there were also countless miners that rented rigs, waiting for this, the second launch, to work.  The first launch failed, the second launch the developer did not even show up.  I cannot support a coin that makes promises and wastes my miner's money as well.

Good question.  The answer is the developer didn't even show up for his second launch.  I could of dealt with a "Hey guys, we can't launch again." a few hours before launch.  But the developer said nothing.  Zip.  Just randomly showed up the next day like nothing happened.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:34:23 PM

LAUNCH TODAY 26.03.2014 6PM GMT
Everything is ready for smooth launch.

and now I'm going to grab some lunch Smiley
will be back in few hours.

http://bltz.pool.mn is ready for launch! I am sure everything will go smooth this time!  Cheesy

Are you Mr. Kim dot com?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

communication is key. especially for coin developers around launch time  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: