Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3882 times)
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:11:58 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I have sold a half from my portfolios last year and that gives me a lot of possibilities to load more and more altcoin. Just try to accumulate more and more asset and then save em" all in my wallet and then waiting for the annual period to get the next big bullish after bitcoin halving in 2020.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:29:14 AM

if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again

Quite possible to happen in 2019 I guess? Because if you see a yearly ATH, you might not be sure about how high will bitcoin can reach, but if you see the ATL all time low per year, you can see the support is getting stronger as it pave its way uptrend.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:29:20 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

I don't want to give up if this year will be the same as in 2018 because I believe that there is something we can do to make a profit. I still hold all of my assets, and I don't want to sell right now because it's not gives any gain for me and still trying to trade to increase my balance in crypto and usdt. I know it will hard, but at least I have a chance to do that. I know we all can survive including you, so no matter how hard, you don't have to give up because we are in the same boat and we believe the market will recover soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:54:00 AM

I will continue to collect assets and work as a bounty hunter as usual. If 2019 the market does not improve, it is not a problem. May not have the time.
Even so, I am sure that in 2019 the beginning of the year or mid, there will definitely be price increases. This hasn't even been done for 1 week, ETH is already 3 digits. Not bad. Cool Cool

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:18:46 AM

I will continue to learn more and more about it and after one year join in this market, I had some losses but also had useful knowledges and in 2019, I can be confident to play with it  Wink

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:29:30 AM

What I did in 2019 is to rearrange strategies and focus on positive things and I will learn more about cryptocurrency trading and develop it.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:31:50 AM

I will focus for daily trading at this year, I never hold and keep altcoin or bitcoin for long term investment, many profitable by joining daily trading day and always got profit every day.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:33:24 AM

I'm always tried to be positive, so if what you were saying were true, then it should be happening another year.
Just have to believe that it will be good time in the future.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:37:38 AM

I consider to survive a little longer even if I cannot make money at all from all works on cryptocurrency. I still hope for a surprise that can happen in this year. I am holding some coins, and waiting for the rise of their prices. I expect to sell most or all of my holding coins this year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:28:37 AM

For me now, I'm still staying out to watch what will happen. Looks like new bottom is still so far way, that's my opinion now, so this is time to learning for me. But nothing is impossible, so I really hope that bear market will end soon. 

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:33:23 AM

I have been picking up additional coins for my existing bags and starting some new ones in the past 4 months, it seemed the best strategy to take in a falling market. I will hold these waiting for the next bull phase to start wether that happens during 2019 or after, I am happy to wait and see what develops.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:54:44 AM

I've already used some of my 2nd phase capital to buy some more altcoins that i believe have the possibility to growth in 2019 especially those who have good development. I wanted to CL but i think it's too late to do it now as i have already loss about 60% of my portfolio's value.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:14:42 AM

if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again
Speaking of rising of the price, it seems that there is no fast rise of price simply because until the price is still around $3000-$3500. The thing that I will do in this year 2019 I will trade different altcoin which can also brings good income.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:29:29 AM

Acquiring more crypto while market price is still cheap. I think that the bearish market has stopped already basing from its market price movement. It has shown some good market price increase lately and I doubt it will have a huge fluctuatoin again because people now are starting to buy back crypto like ETH.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:31:07 AM

I welcome you to cryptocurrency, even though you are a newcomer like you say, but you have a pretty good analysis. You are right throughout the month in 2018 is a significant deterioration for Crypto and I think many people already know and experience. Hopes in 2019 are market conditions to improve quickly and make people more enthusiastic and understand about crypto. Maybe it's time to buy at the beginning of a pretty good year, one of them is ETH. Thanks,
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:35:30 AM

It is just hypothetical question just like why you are studying, earning money, getting married as you will die one day. If something happens, it happens who can prevent it. The same can apply to stock market. And the same question arises. What will you do with your holdings if the stock market will correct itself? As for me, I will hold my coins until they get increased in prices. And I know that the market will increase and decrease from time to time.

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:39:50 AM

At such prices, selling is definitely not worth it if you are disappointed in this area so it's easier to forget about it for a while, and if there has ever been a growth, then the assets are already there and you can sell them well.

sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:41:28 AM

I will learn more in detail about trading on cryptocurrency, so that I can increase my knowledge and take a lot of profits when market prices increase in 2019.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:48:05 AM

In 2018 there were too many difficulties, I did not lose much but it also brought an uncomfortable state for me. Hopefully 2019, with good news at the beginning of the year, the market will regain growth, and bring joy to everyone: D

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:04:40 AM

Hope 2019 will be good for crypto trading as some major events will be launch specially Bakkt and it will impact positively on crypto market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: