Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3881 times)
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

People who were able to not panic and not to sell their cryptocurrency portfolio will be able to get more profit this year. In the market there is a positive dynamics which concerns altcoins. Bitcoin is obsolete. And I'd sell all my coins before it's too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:58:37 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

i plan to do the same as i do now - buying from pessimists and sell to optimists. But i hope that i could sell to optimists all what i have bought from pessimists during this down trend. And of course i hope to se a reborn and thrive of the ICO market, and i plan to be an active member of it again.
berrehili
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:18:21 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

i plan to do the same as i do now - buying from pessimists and sell to optimists. But i hope that i could sell to optimists all what i have bought from pessimists during this down trend. And of course i hope to se a reborn and thrive of the ICO market, and i plan to be an active member of it again.

Good talk!

In 2019, I am launching the token sale for the future release of a new Blockchain and cryptoasset having a real underlying value. I'm also buying a great crypto that I believe in!

██████████████       K I  ●  F O U N D A T I O N       ██████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      //  https://Foundation.Ki  //      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:25:12 PM

after the price crash of the last months, 2019 can only be a better year for crypto. anyway, that is my hope. in any case, i will continue to participate in good projects this year and see what happens next.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:10:45 PM

2019 is a good year of opportunity. For me, i need to do more realistic and stay away a little longer in this crypto community. Maybe I can find rare opportunity on other thing than crypto works.

I back if the market is on a good shape again, but for now. A a its a no.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:24:54 PM

I'm gonna keep doing what I did. Engage in trading, bounty companies and keep those tokens that I have until better times
I agree I think in 2019 you need to earn as many tokens of fundamental coins to the next bullish trend, these coins helped to earn well , I think the bounty this year will earn a lot of money, and many coins are already beginning to come out on the exchange

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:28:06 PM

I have been able to learn some rudiments on trading after series of trials in the year that has just ended, but this year 2019, I will be making use of some of the skills I have been able to acquire in trading. I will be going for coins that have good volume and are on genuine exchange sights.
Trading can be profitable, but at the same time, one needs to be careful.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:31:16 PM

I don't know how the situation will develop from orbit in any case I will remain in the subject. This year may be the most interesting in the crypto world. All we can do is wait
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

If you are a newcomer, surely the beginning happened in one of the worst moments of the crypto world. If you move well, 2019 could be better
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:48:55 PM

I am buying more crypto currencies at the moment and searching for great ICOs to invest in, because I have no doubts that things will change in 2019 and we would finally see the new wave of the market growth.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:56:49 PM

I think I will be more careful with ICO investing.  ICO should thrive in and out of cryptocurrency market condition but it is unfortunate that many ICO essentially want to speculate instead of developing their cryptocurrency idea into reality.  I will invest in bitcoin more than altcoin this 2019!

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

Come to adapt to the current situation in the cryptocurrency market and now I keep most of it in Bitcoin, I trade through an automatic bot, which brings about 10-20% of the deposit a month, I will simply increase the amount of Bitcoin and will sell in 2019 in small parts on price rises.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:28:32 PM

I think that in 2019 will be the last strong growth of cryptocurrencies, so I will invest when the market falls again and after waiting for the peak.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:57:09 AM

I still want to emphasize the importance of patience. We have all persisted in the bear market throughout 2018. Now it is 2019, we are closer to the bull market, so why give up? Of course, you can forget it for a while, but you can never give it up and means you have admitted failure.

den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:00:50 AM

In 2019 I will continue to hunt bonuses, try to earn more Bitcoin and more altcoin. I will then wait for the market to rise again.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:48:21 PM

In 2019, I will continue to acquire more promising tokens because I believe the market will take a new turn for all of us to make profit from it this year. Promoting more tokens so as to get more rewards and also investing in the ones that are promising with good usecase because they usually bring good profit when the time comes.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:40:49 PM

In 2019 I will continue to hunt bonuses, try to earn more Bitcoin and more altcoin. I will then wait for the market to rise again.
until the market rises again, the tokens you earn from the bounty will surely die. In 2019 I will also continue to participate in the bounty because it will solve my life problem
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:43:04 PM

I do plan to day trading in this uncertainity, i believe its the best way to earn profit right now, good news and bad news really affecting the price, so i do trying to keep up to date with the news in internet.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:57:14 PM

My plan is to invest in 2019 like last year. As long as the coins are very cheap I will buy some more until the market will recover. But I will not get out of crypto because I am a long term investor.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:00:37 PM

I'm also new to in crypto, I've been pessimistic at the end of last year, but I think if what I have now in the world of crypto is an asset, and I'll save it, because it will definitely be needed, not knowing when.
2019 if the crypto market is still bad, I will still explore the crypto world, just for knowledge, it doesn't matter.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: