Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:26:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3896 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

I planned to upgrade my portfolio in 2019. A lot of altcoins today are very cheap. Today is the most profitable time to invest, because now the chances are really very high to increase further opportunities.
if I have enough money, I will also increase my investment by buying a few coins that I think have the potential to increase many times if I buy it now.
because I am very confident that the wheels will spin and market conditions will recover and rise as high as 2017 and can even exceed the highest price.

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:56:54 PM

I want to use ethereum again to make a good investment, and if ethereum prices will go up again I will sell it some hope I can benefit from it because I have already reached 2018 I have suffered quite a lot of losses so I hope that by 2019 this could be better again.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:15:12 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I am also a newcomer to the crypto world. So I also need to learn more about cryptocurrency and get as much benefit a I can. You are right as the year of 2018 went without much progress in crypto world. It only gave disappointment to investors, bounty hunters and crypto enthusiasts. And the regulations efforts also make its impact. But the year of 2019 is seeing a promise in it. Lets get more benefits.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:22:51 PM

As for me, I am going to hold crypto just like in 2018, I am sure the cryptocurrency market will grow after a year or so. There is no reason to sell crypto now.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

I have basically focused on bounty programs and also improved my bounty hunting skills and I have to tell you
It has paid off and has fetched me good $ this year

Just ensure to dyor before joining any bounty
I think it is better to spend your strength in a more profitable business for example learn to trade the market , the bounty is not so much bring a lot of money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 01:38:31 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I think its another holding year if you are trying to hold your coin. Crypto market cannot back to her place until bitcoin price up to 10000$ so wait for this moment.N ow bitcoin price under 4000$ and last week bitcoin price running to 3900 to 4200$ and this time some altcoin also be pumping.I am holding some btc and eth for future and hope bitcoin will back to again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:42:00 PM

2019 will be more of bounties for me while I keep monitoring my investments for the last year. The losses I had, I don't think am making any investment this year.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:50:12 PM

You are right the year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost bitcoin and many ico investment. Just started in the year 2019 bitcoin is worth a whopping $3900-$4000 still. But there are many coins that still can not come to their needs. in fact In the end of the year, there may be some good news come about the crypto market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:18:03 PM

I'd like to earn well, but so far I've just invested in the coins I'm interested in, and I'll just keep an eye on them and wait for them to grow.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:24:41 PM

I am still waiting for market improvements and hope that they will take place within the next several months. I have heard that Bakkt exchange is going to be launched at the end of April and I hope such a huge event would be able to push the market further from the dead point.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:36:05 PM

What I will do remains the same as the previous year, joining bounty program and get payment from bounties then start trade because already have capital from the bounty payment and earns profit from trading.
The circle of life for a bounty.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:59:14 PM

What I will do remains the same as the previous year, joining bounty program and get payment from bounties then start trade because already have capital from the bounty payment and earns profit from trading.
The circle of life for a bounty.
Wow, if you are use to do this task and you already master the cycle then you are good to go, 2019 as same with last few years, if opportunities comes
your way grabbing it is really the best decision to make, we can invest if we have spare money or we can deal with the same thing as mentioned above
working to gained and use it as initial capital.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:12:22 PM

I think I would focus more on doing bounties this year and just stacking up coins hoping I could able to get promising coins that would give me promising profits.  This year most crypto holders suffered because of the sudden dip of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Maybe in the upcoming years crypto would have a comeback.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:16:18 PM

I think I would focus more on doing bounties this year and just stacking up coins hoping I could able to get promising coins that would give me promising profits.  This year most crypto holders suffered because of the sudden dip of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Maybe in the upcoming years crypto would have a comeback.
Nah, bounties are just a waste of time. Did you see multiply threads complaining about bounties not paying their participants? Or projects saying that bounty hunters are the main reasons why the price of their tokens immediately went down after listing on an exchange? The best thing to do is just buy bitcoin and hold for a long time. Bounties are riskier more than ever because of the worsening market conditions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:25:52 PM

The market is not ready to start again. We are unfortunately still in bear market. This year 2019 may be particularly gloomy for trading so I will wait patiently.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:33:27 PM

Nah, bounties are just a waste of time. Did you see multiply threads complaining about bounties not paying their participants? Or projects saying that bounty hunters are the main reasons why the price of their tokens immediately went down after listing on an exchange? The best thing to do is just buy bitcoin and hold for a long time. Bounties are riskier more than ever because of the worsening market conditions.

Indeed, we have to choose which bounty is better to be right in payment, that's what we do so we have the capital to trade, what if a beginner doesn't have the means to buy coins

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:43:24 PM

there is nothing I can do but continue working, I am a bounty hunter and I have experienced a number of bearish phases and in the end I can pass it and do you know the secret? the secret is to continue working in any condition even when the market is bearish
keep working because one day the market will definitely be able to recover and when that time arrives, then everything will be worth what we do now

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:47:20 PM

I will continue to do what i done in past years, i will join bounty when i have time and i will wait for a grow with what i get and doing some trades every month when is possible to try get some extra.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:36:05 AM

The market is not ready to start again. We are unfortunately still in bear market. This year 2019 may be particularly gloomy for trading so I will wait patiently.

I do not think that we are in a stage of the bear market. Watch the graphs of the cryptocurrencies. Do it regularly. Even when the altcoins and Bitcoin fall one day, the next day they start growing.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

I have coins, I will wait for them to rise in price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: