Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Athiest are the ultimate free thinker?  (Read 20631 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:44:57 PM

Aren't we all free thinkers since we have the right to choose and think for ourselves, if you see your religion is not doing any good you have every right to denounce.

As I would define the term 'free thinker', it would just mean that a person is free from constraints which limit the scope of their thought processes.

Atheists often assume that religion accomplishes this constraint in those who are religious.  While there may be a relatively large element of truth to this, it does NOT follow that it is the only blocking agent and that lack of religion implies 'free thought'.

Atheists are humans and are wired to outsource their thinking to others.  This takes for form of 'believing' some supposed 'expert' and using said's teachings (or reported teachings) as the blocking agent.

Atheists, who have a natural void due to their lack of 'faith', are prone to use 'science' as their prosthesis of choice.  Shrewd people have recognized this and attached themselves to 'science' which looks a hell of a lot like 'religion' when one scratches the surface.  In some scientific disciplines which support certain projects (geo-engineering, vaccination programs, etc) the corruption is deep and pernicious.

'Science' is taught liberally (pun intended) in many public education spheres in many parts of the world.  'Free thought', on the other hand, is roundly discourage.

More and more one can find themselves in jail for exploring certain thoughts (like whether it was 2 million of 6 million Jews who died in a particular event.)  You have a better chance of being jailed if you share your work in some of these 'blocked' fields of thought...but 'mind reading' technology progresses so who knows what the future will bring.  My guess would be that it will be a technologically enhanced version of the dark ages.  It sure feels to me like that is the way things are going, and especially in the last couple of years.

Nowadays there is so much policy, indoctrination, political thinking, and falsity in what is called science, that the believers in science are often free from reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:10:24 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 06:25:04 PM by ATMD

Oh you mean the heavy gold coins I always keep in my pocket? Here, take them and go, but let me know if anybody would accept them as payment. I painted them myself, don't they look absolutely authentic?  Wink

If they are not really gold then keep them. Maybe those guys will take them and you can get away. But you would have to stop praying to get away...

How about this? Go ahead and give me your car keys, and those tickets to the Lakers game you had for tonight with your girlfriend. I'll keep her company so she doesn't miss the game. Just call us and we'll come and pick you up. Unless it is in the middle of the game or too late of course. And you might ought to give me those tickets for the Cancun trip also...

How long will the prayer session continue, do you have any idea? Should I just mark down to pick you up in a week or two?

Smiley

My car keys? Sure you can take them. Drive it at your own risk though, I nicked it during an NBA match from some basketball fan, he was busy watching the Lakers and didn't notice his pockets being picked. Let's say cops are currently hunting for a car with license plate "$P3NDU7U5". There is also a sticker on the rear window that says "Let's Colonize the Moon"  Wink

Lakers tickets? Sorry I only buy NBA finals tickets Cheesy

My girlfriend? You can take her even before taking my car keys, at least I would get to spend this weekend free from headaches. In fact, you can keep her, but I want my car keys back  Grin

Disclaimer: All statements I made are not true, I love my girlfriend. If she ever sees this post, it might be our last conversation together on BTC forum ***

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:36:43 PM

Oh you mean the heavy gold coins I always keep in my pocket? Here, take them and go, but let me know if anybody would accept them as payment. I painted them myself, don't they look absolutely authentic?  Wink

If they are not really gold then keep them. Maybe those guys will take them and you can get away. But you would have to stop praying to get away...

How about this? Go ahead and give me your car keys, and those tickets to the Lakers game you had for tonight with your girlfriend. I'll keep her company so she doesn't miss the game. Just call us and we'll come and pick you up. Unless it is in the middle of the game or too late of course. And you might ought to give me those tickets for the Cancun trip also...

How long will the prayer session continue, do you have any idea? Should I just mark down to pick you up in a week or two?

Smiley

My car keys? Sure you can take them. Drive it at your own risk though, I nicked it during an NBA match from some basketball fan, he was busy watching the Lakers and didn't notice his pockets being picked. Let's say cops are currently hunting for a car with license plate "$P3NDU7U5". There is also a sticker on the rear window that says "Let's Colonize the Moon"  Wink

My girlfriend? You can take her even before taking my car keys, at least I would get to spend this weekend free from headaches. In fact, you can keep her, but I want my car keys back  Grin

Disclaimer: All statements I made are not true, I love my girlfriend. If she ever sees this post, it might be our last conversation together on BTC forum ***

Lol okay I'm thru...just making the point that praying might not be the best solution method in all circumstances...
ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:33:13 PM

Smiley

Lol okay I'm thru...just making the point that praying might not be the best solution method in all circumstances...

Got it, thank you  Cheesy

sudeshkumar (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:46:01 AM

Smiley

Pray is the last resort ,it should be attempted when we are exhausted of all our efforts and no way is found .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:41:41 AM

I don't think like that, on the contrary I doubt that atheists have ever thought of something that has never been seen.

Ask your God for pin numbers of my ATM cards and post it here.

I even doubt if an atheist has a brain in their head, because they believe they have even though they have never seen their own brain. can someone post here a picture of their brain.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:53:56 PM

I don't think like that, on the contrary I doubt that atheists have ever thought of something that has never been seen.

Ask your God for pin numbers of my ATM cards and post it here.

I even doubt if an atheist has a brain in their head, because they believe they have even though they have never seen their own brain. can someone post here a picture of their brain.

Man, you can do better than this. You can use your Brain-head or at least try for a better argument. Even @BADecker would not agree with your statement.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:41:16 PM

Pray is the last resort ,it should be attempted when we are exhausted of all our efforts and no way is found .

Prayer is the first thing to do. After all, most of the bad stuff never happens, because prayer is there ahead of time.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ATMD

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:27:13 AM

Prayer is the first thing to do. After all, most of the bad stuff never happens, because prayer is there ahead of time.

Cool

I am guessing this is the answer to the question in the other thread about the "hands-on" way to gain spirituality  Smiley

faultfaith

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 12:08:54 PM

Every person has the inner power to set his future and everyone of us is the god and writer of their own story and beliefs.Religions are not required for that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: