Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:22:11 AM

Many of the altcoins are much more convenient and faster to use in everyday life than bitcoin, but few people care( Rather would payment cryptocurrency appeared in our stores, it's so convenient.
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:41:22 AM

before we invest in altcoins we have to analyze in advance about the team and community, better choose altcoin to rank the top 10 coinmarketcap to reduce the risk of loss, Ethereum is an proven altcoin and has provided tremendous benefits to investors, the point is we must be smart in choosing do not be careless because success requires patience.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:47:30 AM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Altcoins are more trustless, but I am agree, that they are might bring a lot of profit. Some alts are really strong, with solid teams, but always need to follow the project news.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:59:33 AM

bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
If we talking about generating profit, then i will choose altcoins. I think it have the chance to generate more profit with lower investment value.
Investing in bitcoin will need a lot of fund cause the price of bitcoin already so much high, even though it still in a low price than before.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:04:11 AM

Not all of altcoins are worthy to make investment. I lose big amount of money because I hold wrong altcoins. After I lose big amount of money,  I realized that there are only few altcoins that are valuable and good for investments.

I have this experience too, and I still hold that coin. But sometimes, the wrong coins can prove that the coin can increase higher in the future and many of us are underestimating the coin. There are too many altcoins in the market, and we need to choose and analyze one by one if we want to buy them, but as long as we can use the top hundreds list, then I am sure that we can minimize the loss and even we can get a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:05:45 AM

There is no doubt about altcoins beings the best when it comes to profit or instant losses
But it all depends on you

With altcoins you can buy the dips, hodl a while and sel the pump but you could also lose out entirely

Let’s not get overly excited about the risks involved with altcoins
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

They are faster because there is not much who are using it, means the traffic is also low.

While on the other hand bitcoin and ethereum have a usage that soars to the roof and yet they are still faster than any altcoin out there.

If I were you, I'd go finding the secured ones rather than just transaction time and for profit.
Maybe he is just amazed how he got profits from the recent (sort of) altcoin price increase. I understand him. But yes, he must invest more on those more secured ones like the king and queen of crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:13:19 PM

actually all good coins only depend on the popularity of the altcoin. if I agree because I also like short-term altcoins (the benefits are faster)

It depends on the coin, some are crappy, but in general I agree to OP - alts are nice alternative to BTC both to hodlers and traders. Alts are comparatively inexpensive, some of coins definitely have big future and are profitable.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:31:20 PM

Yes, I agree with you, with the many investment options at Altcoin, it will give you choices, I mean we can sell coins that rise in price and hold coins that are down in price, but it requires a considerable capital.

Tezos seem to give you a lot of profit in the future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:49:16 PM

yep altcoins are the best because the fast transaction, less fee and of course we can earn more and more profit, but there are risk in altcoins like scam coin, not increasing anymore, just choose a good coin.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:31:47 PM

Do you mean that altcoins are the best? Than the BTC?
Well, it may be true in some cases, if the coins are really offering the best product and projects. However, BTC is also still the best in its trust, big value, and also market chart. I think that both Bitcoin and altcoins have their own positive and negative sides.

DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:46:28 PM

I just thought about altcoins 1.5 years ago. That was the time of altcoins. Now I think that it is better to buy bitcoin. I think it's better than taking risks and buying altcoins, because it is unknown whether they will survive in the future.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:56:37 PM

I agree with you that altcoins are the best because they came after the top coins which makes them an improvement on them. Also they have the potential to increase more in percentage than bitcoin and ethereum.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:01:29 PM

In some factor altcoins are the best. Like you can see so many kind of alts from many project and the use cases are very different from each other . And yeah most of the new blockchain based altcoins have great txn rate and lower txn fees. And as a investment altcois are very good. But the problem is the risk factor and the trust factor. Cause we see many project after ico just failed badly. So believe into a altcoin is highly risky. And in last year we sawany scam also. So you can make profit and the profit margin is very high. But in the same time you can lost everything. So be careful and do some research before investing .

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:05:55 PM

I agree with you that altcoins are the best because they came after the top coins which makes them an improvement on them. Also they have the potential to increase more in percentage than bitcoin and ethereum.
On the part of investment and technology of course they are better than bitcoin and ahead of it , but bitcoin was the first, but I certainly choose altcoins as you can earn good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:10:21 AM

Maybe from now altcoins are the best at this time which is bitcoin not already pumping up so they buying other altcoins right now to make some profit.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

the advantages of altcoins are because they are cheap and almost all have their own altcoins, I myself like altcoins because they are cheap, and even all the funds that I have have been invested in altcoins which of course have passed my research. besides that Bitcoin is also good for the long and short term, but unfortunately it doesn't have a smart contract like other altcoins.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
haru1212252

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:52:31 AM

7th DAG
https://www.kizunacoin.net/#top

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:59:08 AM

yes, of course the altcoin that I chose chose great potential in the future, especially I will hold ethereum and neo, because future developments are also increasing and it is also good if I invest in the long term.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:15:03 PM

I absolutely agree that altcoins are much better than bitcoins, but this is caused not only by the fact that they are faster or have lower transaction costs. I also like altcoins more because you can earn a lot more on them. For example, regarding my investments - about three months ago I invested in the Etheera project, and now i have x5.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: