Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:51:24 AM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
I prefer more bitcoin than other altcoins because the risk is less. Of course altcoins beside ethereum or those who are in top 10 are excluded because they are known too and the risk there is less too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:02:06 AM

I do not agree that altcoins are the best coins. Bitcoin is much more promising and it develops technologically every year more and more. Soon, Altcoins will no longer be needed because Bitcoin will have all the necessary functions.
no one can guarantee the development of crypto currencies because of the risks in investment and all the possibilities of which coins will be the best as investors we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in his investment
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:09:04 AM

I am agree with you on the matter. I prefer to buy altcoins especially under $1 as I think I can get more coins even with a small investment and once they increase in price, they will make me riches in a short period of time. Likewise, they cost less fees to transact. There are many good coins below $ 1 that are projected to reach the moon soon.

Hashcash Consultants

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:16:03 AM

Hi,

Can anyone guide us if there are any free coin listing websites (not exchange)?

Thanks.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:41:30 AM

yes of course the altcoin provides many benefits for each user both in the transaction process and in terms of the price that is relatively cheap and can be reached by anyone. but keep in mind that investment is not as easy as buying at a cheap price and then holding it back but we need to examine how the coin really has good prospects to invest.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:24:47 AM

Many altcoins has better potential of bringing huge profits in the future but I fall in love with altcoins because of fast transaction speed and cheapest transaction rate so yes ,altcoins are the best for me too

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:31:07 AM

when choosing altcoin you need to understand that its price is very volatile, you can both earn and lose money

matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:31:47 AM

Sometimes alternative coins make a profit. Many newbies think that they can get rich quick thanks to alternative coins. But it is not. Alts are very dangerous.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:36:43 AM

in this case, the altcoin is indeed very good, but we cannot override bitcoin, because sometimes bitcoin affects the altcoin price. in this case, I chose both coins. utilizing both can make the potential of our profits even greater.
if we hold both of bitcoin and altcoin we could hedge our assets value.and even we will getting double profit if its value go up together.bitcoin and major altcoin will help us to earn profit when market demand recovered again.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Alvaro367

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:48:23 AM

If you have the capital spread your money out around different alt coins and don't out all you money in one coin.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:53:30 AM

Of course altcoins are the best, because we can make money from altcoins, we can join in trading or invest our money in altcoins projects, so there are very many benefits that we get from joining us in altcoin

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:22:47 AM

In as much as altcoin have its advantage you should also know that it has its cons also. Altcoin are highly volatile and one can loose a fortune within a short period of time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:31:56 AM

Indeed I'm very glad I put my money in various altcoins, it has avoided me a lot of loss after the market crashed !

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:52:03 AM

There are lot of altcoins that show higher growth percentage in comparison to bitcoin, but those weren't easy to find. Another thing is that these altcoins don't show regular growth, there will be growth very rarely. There are few top listed altcoins that show growth on regular basis. 2017-2018 seems to be the best for profiting through altcoins, now things have changed.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:01:15 AM

Yes, some altcoins are cheaper you can buy a lot of them and earn huge amount of profits. But there are a plenty of shitcoins you have to be careful about that, they are not at all good for investment.

Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:19:20 AM

Yeah, I agree with you if Altcoin can also provide big profits and can be used as a long-term investment. Yeah right, you must be able to choose Altcoin that has a good future. I think there are some Altcoin that can provide big profit and can be the right investment choice. Contohnya ETH, XRP, XLM, BNB, PPT and NEO.
But, I think Bitcoin remains the best.  Wink

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:24:42 AM

To be at a safer side, I do buy altcoins that are among the first 50 on the coin market cap that is the ones having good capitalization are the ones I invest on and have been enjoying doing so.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:30:34 AM

To be at a safer side, I do buy altcoins that are among the first 50 on the coin market cap that is the ones having good capitalization are the ones I invest on and have been enjoying doing so.
Buying top altcoins don't give huge returns in a timely manner. Top coins have less capacity to make more money with the initial investment. Low cap coins have more potential for exactly the same reason.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:50:01 AM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

Of course in some way altcoins is better, may be it is faster, may be it is really may be profitable, but it seems to me that it was in 2017 - the hottest time for holding and trading altcoins. After some period lots of things have changed. And very few coins are really good among the altcoins. And according nowadays' situation I can not agree that alts are better...but it depends on what the person is looking for and want to get from the crypto.
Gorel12

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:52:38 AM

Investing in alt coins is great, try and spread your investments out. I currently like ripple, neo, monero and eos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: