Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:43:58 AM

What do you mean another exchange? they are already listed on coineal which is the current rank #10 exchange in terms of reported daily trading volume Cheesy what more can you ask? if your waiting for binance it will never happen this soon Cheesy
but still there are some hopes regarding the exchange number 1 ))) But even now the project shows a good result.

You mean Bitmex? Not a chance Cheesy You just need to be content on what is available. Coineal is not a bad exchange but its obvious to be a wash trading exchange platform so we still cannot expect a good real volume for an altcoin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:30:37 AM

Congratulations! Not many projects today can accomplish so much, good job from the team

I think all the same, IEO can revive this market and thanks to the rapid listing on exchanges, investors will again have confidence in startups.
Agreed. This allows many to earn a short time. This of course attracts many, including me .
I even now follow the price of the token on exchanges and it shows a pretty solid growth and this can not but rejoice.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:49:23 AM

What do you mean another exchange? they are already listed on coineal which is the current rank #10 exchange in terms of reported daily trading volume Cheesy what more can you ask? if your waiting for binance it will never happen this soon Cheesy
but still there are some hopes regarding the exchange number 1 ))) But even now the project shows a good result.

You mean Bitmex? Not a chance Cheesy You just need to be content on what is available. Coineal is not a bad exchange but its obvious to be a wash trading exchange platform so we still cannot expect a good real volume for an altcoin.
binance
at the moment exchange number 1 . Although I'm not sure I need to spend that much money for the listing.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:16:40 AM

binance
at the moment exchange number 1 . Although I'm not sure I need to spend that much money for the listing.

tokens on the exchange which is included in the top 10 and I think this is enough in the initial stages.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:58:55 PM

It's great that the team gathered the hard cap so quickly.  Think that the price will quickly grow on exchange. I personally will actively participate in the competition.
Yes, at these stages you can make very good money but in the future I would like to know that this project will be in demand. since I still plan to store tokens for a long time.

but what's the point if you can make money right now. I think you can do about 10 percent in the short term pretty easily.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:54:14 PM

It's great that the team gathered the hard cap so quickly.  Think that the price will quickly grow on exchange. I personally will actively participate in the competition.
Yes, at these stages you can make very good money but in the future I would like to know that this project will be in demand. since I still plan to store tokens for a long time.

but what's the point if you can make money right now. I think you can do about 10 percent in the short term pretty easily.
Agreed.  the team showed very good results so the project is definitely worth attention.
but now it makes sense only to monitor the price of the token on exchanges. I think at the moment that's all there is to know about the project)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:35:54 PM

Hey. the project looks interesting and I think it will allow me to earn very well in the near future.
I don't know what you mean. I bought tokens for myself now and now I want to make money on it.
this is one of the best motivations for me. so let's see how it all works.  At the exchange, they showed a great result.
sound

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:14:59 PM

tell me when the tokens will be thawed for trading? I think that it will be possible to get a good profit in the near future. Wink
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:48:36 AM

I liked that the team so quickly collected the necessary amount. this is of course just a huge plus. I see investors have shown interest in the project.
well, they just want to make money on it. now this is the most important motivation at the moment.

What do you think will make this platform outlive other projects? As we can see, very few projects have longer lifespan in crypto. Just curious if this will stay here at least a couple of years with good trading performance.
teradont

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:09:11 AM

well, that's just fine. I think it's good that investors supported the project.  I think I will buy tokens already on exchanges if I find a good entry point.
Yes, if you believe in the project then of course you can buy tokens now because the price has become much lower.
sound

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

Hey. please tell me whether the listing on other exchanges and who and partners are ready to support the project at the moment. since it should be very useful for the crypto market.
still, I do not understand why the price is now going down. that is, investors have already bought tokens and now there is very little demand?
soon, investors ' tokens will be unfrozen and we will see an increase in trading volume. I think it will be very important.
let's see how it will affect the price of the token. at the moment, the market went down and bitcoin lost $ 400 for 1 day.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:40:51 PM

I liked that the team so quickly collected the necessary amount. this is of course just a huge plus. I see investors have shown interest in the project.
well, they just want to make money on it. now this is the most important motivation at the moment.

What do you think will make this platform outlive other projects? As we can see, very few projects have longer lifespan in crypto. Just curious if this will stay here at least a couple of years with good trading performance.

They have provided a good start with coineal but given the current real volume from coineal on all alt coins listed on that exchange it will hardly provide real liquidity in this project.

There's no way to know how long this project will survive, they started when bitcoin shows some positive.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:28:27 AM

They have provided a good start with coineal but given the current real volume from coineal on all alt coins listed on that exchange it will hardly provide real liquidity in this project.

There's no way to know how long this project will survive, they started when bitcoin shows some positive.
well, at least they will have to launch their platform and provide real demand for these tokens in this case we will be able to see a steady growth.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:45:53 AM

well, at least they will have to launch their platform and provide real demand for these tokens in this case we will be able to see a steady growth.
and when will the project be launched? there are already any deadlines. I think the fact that they collected the hard cap should reduce the implementation time.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:06:55 AM

and when will the project be launched? there are already any deadlines. I think the fact that they collected the hard cap should reduce the implementation time.
it would be fine, so as to ensure the liquidity of the token may in fact, only the working platform which will provide services for users.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:38:26 AM

it would be fine, so as to ensure the liquidity of the token may in fact, only the working platform which will provide services for users.
I think they will follow the road map in any case to get the maximum confidence of investors.
teradont

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:01:48 AM

Hey. the project is already registered as a legal entity and whether they have any licenses and patents to act as legally as possible.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:38:17 AM

Hey. the project is already registered as a legal entity and whether they have any licenses and patents to act as legally as possible.
I do not think that now it is necessary because they will provide services for startups in the crypto industry who are not particularly interested in the legal side of the issue.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:35:38 AM

well, in any case, tokens are already on exchanges and this is a very big plus. now we will wait for the launch of the project. after that, it will be possible to fly to the moon.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:54:20 AM

well, in any case, tokens are already on exchanges and this is a very big plus. now we will wait for the launch of the project. after that, it will be possible to fly to the moon.
I hope so because I have already bought tokens on the exchange and now I want to make x2 in a short time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: