Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7680 times)
karim77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:10:40 AM

already known when these services will be launched for users? and how long will that take? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens the most.
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

already known when these services will be launched for users? and how long will that take? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens the most.
all according to the road map. the project has put together a hard cap so I think everything will be in time. moreover, I see great activity of investors already now.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:10:42 AM

all according to the road map. the project has put together a hard cap so I think everything will be in time. moreover, I see great activity of investors already now.
I also bought tokens on exchanges for myself and I would like to understand how long it takes to make a profit.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:48:47 AM

I also bought tokens on exchanges for myself and I would like to understand how long it takes to make a profit.
well, here everyone decides for himself. depending on what profit you want to get. personally, I am committed to the long term.

MMM Extra Is Good !
LevolutionITO

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:12:54 PM

tell me what will be the cost of your services and what it will be services ? where can I read about it? I would like to understand how it all works.
the site already needs to be any information about it. Let's see how it will work and whether customers are interested in using such a platform.

The cost of the services will be based on the type of services that are needed. For knowing how our platform works, you can check our white paper:https://ito.levolution.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/LEV-WP-1.3.8.pdf
LevolutionITO

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:22:16 PM

I wonder why the team chose this direction. I think that the startup market is a big risk. it seems to me that the success of the project will depend on the market as a whole.

The blockchain market is growing at a rapid rate, with many governments predicted to incorporate blockchain-based platforms. So, it's evident that more and more startups would like to start their own blockchain projects, and we at Levolution would provide them the resources for a successful launch.

LevolutionITO

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:24:01 PM

at the moment, at what stage is the development of the platform? just I would like to understand when the service will begin to provide the first services.

We are working on our MVP, which we plan to make live by Q2 of this year. We will start our services once our platform becomes fully functional.
burya2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:12:57 AM

the required amount has been collected and as I understand the platform will be implemented in a short time so we will wait for the launch of the test run of the platform.
atowas2015

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:47:20 AM

the required amount has been collected and as I understand the platform will be implemented in a short time so we will wait for the launch of the test run of the platform.
I don't think we'll have to wait long for that. so let's see how much it will be in demand among users.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:06:51 AM

I don't think we'll have to wait long for that. so let's see how much it will be in demand among users.
well, they are essentially able to change the situation on the market unless of course the project will be popular. But at the moment I like how it develops.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:34:41 AM

well, they are essentially able to change the situation on the market unless of course the project will be popular. But at the moment I like how it develops.
while I do not understand how it will be in demand? does the project have any partners or clients who will use this platform immediately after launch?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:59:33 AM

while I do not understand how it will be in demand? does the project have any partners or clients who will use this platform immediately after launch?
well, personally, I would love to use this platform for myself. Especially if the team had done everything written in white paper. But we wait.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:24:29 AM

well, personally, I would love to use this platform for myself. Especially if the team had done everything written in white paper. But we wait.
still, we will wait for the launch of working prototypes of the platform. after that, let's see what will happen to the price of the token. I think you can do X4 in the near future.
ahmad86goo

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:45:14 AM

still, we will wait for the launch of working prototypes of the platform. after that, let's see what will happen to the price of the token. I think you can do X4 in the near future.
IEO is just a huge plus at the moment. I want now to buy tokens for me to sell in July on exchanges.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:24:09 AM

IEO is just a huge plus at the moment. I want now to buy tokens for me to sell in July on exchanges.
at the moment, the tokens are already on the exchange, which is included in the top 10. read more carefully the information on the site. Personally, I have already bought tokens for myself.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:47:00 AM

at the moment, the tokens are already on the exchange, which is included in the top 10. read more carefully the information on the site. Personally, I have already bought tokens for myself.
let's see what will happen to the price when investors start selling their tokens and as I understand it will be pretty soon.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:09:18 AM

let's see what will happen to the price when investors start selling their tokens and as I understand it will be pretty soon.
well have to wait long. I think we will soon be able to draw conclusions about this. I will monitor the growth of the project.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:41:16 AM

Huge news, Everyone! LEVL Tokens have now been delivered to the Blockchain. It is a crucial milestone for us. For more information, please feel free to check out our social media channels. Thank you all for supporting the project!

news from the official chat of the project. I think it's good that the project is developing so rapidly
vinirocket

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:09:02 AM

Huge news, Everyone! LEVL Tokens have now been delivered to the Blockchain. It is a crucial milestone for us. For more information, please feel free to check out our social media channels. Thank you all for supporting the project!

news from the official chat of the project. I think it's good that the project is developing so rapidly
This is really very good news. I think that it will be possible to buy some tokens in the near future and wait for the flight to the moon.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:29:27 AM

This is really very good news. I think that it will be possible to buy some tokens in the near future and wait for the flight to the moon.
I hope so and will and we soon will see growth this project. But in any case, I have already bought tokens for myself. Quick listing on the exchange is certainly a big plus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: