Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
johra123

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:02:53 PM

Do you need additional investment for your project at this stage? I did not see on the website information about how much the project has collected.
In perfect alignment with its roadmap, Levolution surpassed its softcap of 14000 ETH at the end of its ITO round. The next IEO phase on the well-respected Coineal platform was met with equal success as the previous phase.
https://medium.com/@levolutionITO/levl-lists-on-coineal-brimming-with-exciting-offers-de260715b6a7
We can count on compliance with the road map. Since the token is already on the exchange, I would like to know about freezing part of the fund for the team.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:46:30 PM

The token is in demand at the exchange. I am sure that this is due to the next presentation of new events on the project. I'm waiting.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:28:49 PM

I think that after the beta many investors will want to wait for the successful launch of the full version.  Beta release soon?
I see that the road map has not been changed. I think that soon we will be able to assess the success of the developers. Who will participate in the testing?
It is not clear how you can test the platform to create a full package of services for a new project. This process requires many components.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 05:28:47 PM

I think that after the beta many investors will want to wait for the successful launch of the full version.  Beta release soon?
I see that the road map has not been changed. I think that soon we will be able to assess the success of the developers. Who will participate in the testing?
It is not clear how you can test the platform to create a full package of services for a new project. This process requires many components.
It is likely that for this it is necessary to create a database of companies that provide services within the framework of the platform. According to the description, announcements of the first service partners will be held before the launch of the beta.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:48:53 AM

It is likely that for this it is necessary to create a database of companies that provide services within the framework of the platform. According to the description, announcements of the first service partners will be held before the launch of the beta.
I think that the team has a good development plan and now they are looking for companies that can start cooperation at an early stage.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:04:54 AM

The token is in demand at the exchange. I am sure that this is due to the next presentation of new events on the project. I'm waiting.
The project continues its work and I think that after the beta presentation, we will know more about how the Levolution token is interesting for traders.

MMM Extra Is Good !
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:22:17 AM

What services will be included in the Post-ITO Services package for projects?
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

Maybe about the service, only the team knows that it would be better if you ask the team via the telegram group, maybe if you ask there, they will be responded quickly, but anyway you have to be patient

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:35:55 AM

Levolution Platform will offer post-ITO services including:
• market making; If there is no market of products or services to use a token there is no liquidity
either, and the project is doomed to failure. The Levolution Platform can help through market
making to build a healthy crypto-ecosystem around your token by providing liquidity, avoiding
short-term volatility and allowing instant transactions for traders.
• team building, including management, sales, developers, legal, accounting and marketing;
• token management;
• token systems, including code auditing, security, exchange listing, lock ups, and team tokens; and
• community management, including marketing, social media, roadmaps, releases, quality control,
and quality assurance. (WP)
dmccool85

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:37:59 AM

• market making; If there is no market of products or services to use a token there is no liquidity
either, and the project is doomed to failure. The Levolution Platform can help through market
making to build a healthy crypto-ecosystem around your token by providing liquidity, avoiding
• team building, including management, sales, developers, legal, accounting and marketing;
• token management;
• token systems, including code auditing, security, exchange listing, lock ups, and team tokens; and
• community management, including marketing, social media, roadmaps, releases, quality control,
Well, the platform must have a large list of service providers To create such support. It's hard work.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:57:22 PM

• token management;
Well, the platform must have a large list of service providers To create such support. It's hard work.
The platform will combine many services. This can be costly for customers. Are there bonuses for those who will pay in LEVL?
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:08:10 PM

interestingly, what about those projects that started the first steps of development without the services of the platform? Can they start at different stages of project creation?
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:19:18 PM

• token management;
The list of services is impressive. I think that a lot of project creators who could not bring their project to a successful final , can use a second chance.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:53:22 PM

How will the cost of the platform's services be calculated? Does every service provider have the ability to set their own price?
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:22:02 PM

How will the cost of the platform's services be calculated? Does every service provider have the ability to set their own price?
I think that the rating of service providers and the cost of payment for these services can be the main factors that will influence the choice of projects creators.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:42:27 AM

I think that the rating of service providers and the cost of payment for these services can be the main factors that will influence the choice of projects creators.
I think you're right. But the platform should bring together the best service providers so that the Creator of the new project can be confident in the quality of service.  How to make the right choice in this case?
ahmad24

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:21:34 AM

What requirements do you have for projects that want to work on the platform? Or is there access for all business ideas?
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:46:38 AM

What requirements do you have for projects that want to work on the platform? Or is there access for all business ideas?
It is my understanding that the first phase will be undertaken to justify an assessment of the feasibility of the project. The creators must understand that the project can make a profit in the end.
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:55:44 AM

It is my understanding that the first phase will be undertaken to justify an assessment of the feasibility of the project. The creators must understand that the project can make a profit in the end.
It is not about the requirements of the platform. I think that the process of cooperation will be automated. Entrepreneurs will make their own decisions.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:58:18 PM

It is not about the requirements of the platform. I think that the process of cooperation will be automated. Entrepreneurs will make their own decisions.
Before entrepreneurs can demonstrate their ITOs, users must go through the internal know-your-customer Levolution ("KYC"), anti-money laundering ("AML") and due diligence process, and provide their legal opinion on the usefulness of the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: