Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative Electricity for Mining  (Read 28067 times)
gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:03:23 PM

In your latest example (I'm going to refrain from making fun of your mental illness), it won't work because a 48W water pump can only pump water with up to 48W of energy. That 48W of energy can not turn a 2000W generator. You COULD potentially hook up about 100 of these water pumps, and if they are VERY efficient could POTENTIALLY turn a 2000W generator, but you're spending 5000W to do it.

You must be dumb then because 60-100 psi of water has more energy then wind. A creek or river can turn the PGM. You all aparently dont understand the PGM's

There are hundreds of people use the PGM and a creek or river for off-grid power

PSI means nothing without flow rate.

A 48W pump ain’t moving enough water to generate that kind of PSI or flow rate.

48W is about equivalent to the kind of power generated by 2 normal PC watercooling pumps. Laing D5s
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

Here is a smaller Hydro setup now you tell me why this wont work. It is enough to run 1 or 2 miners and fine unless there was component failure or you forgot to fill it with water. And if you say it wont work your full of it I install these at lakehomes for dock lighting and charging boat batteries....different design of course but all the same setup instead of a tank I use the lake water where it never runs out. Specs can vary depending on the inverters specifications

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OkYL4cw670I9T2is6csLTI147IwnxjFh/view?usp=sharing

So much wrong with this lol. I’m sure it might run a couple LEDs and a battery trickle charger. But it ain’t gonna run thousands of watts of load.

Second error you say “30 amp draw will last 1 day, providing 2000w of power”

Do you even math? 30 amps at 12V is 360W. And you aren’t charging back up at 30a so all you’re doing is draining the battery

Your so fucking stupid it was an example cant you look outside of your pea brain. Your stuck on stupid. I know how much power my motor uses per hour based on the motors rating 120v@5 amps thats how much power I am using. The motor can only pull that or slightly over as long as it is not overloaded to a point where you burn it out or trip a breaker.

30a per hour is 800 ah in 1 day

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:21:35 PM

In your latest example (I'm going to refrain from making fun of your mental illness), it won't work because a 48W water pump can only pump water with up to 48W of energy. That 48W of energy can not turn a 2000W generator. You COULD potentially hook up about 100 of these water pumps, and if they are VERY efficient could POTENTIALLY turn a 2000W generator, but you're spending 5000W to do it.

You must be dumb then because 60-100 psi of water has more energy then wind. A creek or river can turn the PGM. You all aparently dont understand the PGM's

There are hundreds of people use the PGM and a creek or river for off-grid power

48W is about equivalent to the kind of power generated by 2 normal PC watercooling pumps. Laing D5s

a 3 mph current will turn the PGM so 60 psi or a garden hose will turn it maybe you need to look more into the windings of the PGM and its specs some more before you keep making yourself look like a fool. The pgm will produce 24vdc at 266 rpm low amp but the higher rpm the output is higher amperage.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:30:27 PM

a 3 mph current will turn the PGM so 60 psi or a garden hose will turn it maybe you need to look more into the windings of the PGM and its specs some more before you keep making yourself look like a fool. The pgm will produce 24vdc at 266 rpm low amp but the higher rpm the output is higher amperage.
i'm basing it on your given diagram. which says nothing about using a creek or household water lines as you are implying now. your diagram shows a 12v, 4 amp pump. which is 48 watts. which is not enough to do what you are claiming.

everyone here sees who the moron is lol. and it's the OP of this thread.
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

Here is a smaller Hydro setup now you tell me why this wont work. It is enough to run 1 or 2 miners and fine unless there was component failure or you forgot to fill it with water. And if you say it wont work your full of it I install these at lakehomes for dock lighting and charging boat batteries....different design of course but all the same setup instead of a tank I use the lake water where it never runs out. Specs can vary depending on the inverters specifications

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OkYL4cw670I9T2is6csLTI147IwnxjFh/view?usp=sharing

So much wrong with this lol. I’m sure it might run a couple LEDs and a battery trickle charger. But it ain’t gonna run thousands of watts of load.

Second error you say “30 amp draw will last 1 day, providing 2000w of power”

Do you even math? 30 amps at 12V is 360W. And you aren’t charging back up at 30a so all you’re doing is draining the battery

Your so fucking stupid it was an example cant you look outside of your pea brain. Your stuck on stupid. I know how much power my motor uses per hour based on the motors rating 120v@5 amps thats how much power I am using. The motor can only pull that or slightly over as long as it is not overloaded to a point where you burn it out or trip a breaker.

30a per hour is 800 ah in 1 day

You're*

and 30a/hr, for 24hrs = 720ah

math sure is hard.

you know nothing about it's use unless you actually measure it with an ammeter or a watt meter and it's obvious that you have done neither. you can't just read the max values on the label lololol.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:38:02 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 08:15:09 PM by chipless

i'm basing it on your given diagram. which says nothing about using a creek or household water lines as you are implying now. your diagram shows a 12v, 4 amp pump. which is 48 watts. which is not enough to do what you are claiming.

everyone here sees who the moron is lol. and it's the OP of this thread.

NASA is calling you they need a new diaper engineered. You apparently cant process different examples in your brain.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:27:19 PM

Reported again for saying you provided proof of violating conservation of energy. Everyone stop responding, just report. Ban this fucking piece of trash. Your logic/justifications/proof have been thoroughly fucking ripped apart at every step, and your logical fallacies, circular arguments, and fake pseudoscience and snakeoil salespitches are exhausting and need to be removed from this forum and this site.

Nothing has been proven wrong with my design. The only thing is some guy copy and pasting from google while living in his moms basement claiming to be a NASA scientist who has contradicted himself numerous time in his posts. I am not selling anything either.

I may have posted a bigger inverter then I should have but the one I use is easily expanded for more energy, it only uses what you are drawing from it so a bigger one is no big deal. That is why I stated that a different inverter can be used to suit your needs as well as stated that you can add more batteries and generator heads to increase your power needs. This is a basic setup I am not out to build it for anyone.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:03:44 PM

Reported again for saying you provided proof of violating conservation of energy. Everyone stop responding, just report. Ban this fucking piece of trash. Your logic/justifications/proof have been thoroughly fucking ripped apart at every step, and your logical fallacies, circular arguments, and fake pseudoscience and snakeoil salespitches are exhausting and need to be removed from this forum and this site.

Nothing has been proven wrong with my design. The only thing is some guy copy and pasting from google while living in his moms basement claiming to be a NASA scientist who has contradicted himself numerous time in his posts. I am not selling anything either.

who are you going to believe, the guy who studied and trained in this field for NASA satellites? or the podunk backwoods guy who thinks he invented free energy?

you decide.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:11:21 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 12:49:22 AM by chipless

Anyone can take a picture in the parking lot. You must not be able to read because no one said it was free energy its a way to reduce energy costs.  You cant even get that straight go design some diapers.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:18:50 PM

except this parking lot is inside the gates with armed guards requiring credentials to get it. so yeah LOL. good luck trying to get on base to even get to this lot if you dont work here.

you're looking at building 29 of over 30 different buildings at this facility.

gee this looks familiar: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/servicing/SM4/multimedia/1_BldgNineHST.html
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:20:59 PM

You could deploy the use of solar systems which isn't only cost effective in terms of maintenance and affordability in the long run but also can serve the purpose. Aside this, you can look for mining platforms that have made everything so easy with state of the art technologies and power effective hardwares. One of such platforms is whalesburg. Whalesburg's goal is to simplify mining while also improving profitability and ease of use for Miners of all categories. Whalesburg offers one of the most robust and flexible crypto mining platforms available due to the vast amount of features they aim to implement into their softwares. They boast of all the necessary features necessary for a proper mining experience to users. Ranging from essential parts to energy conserving systems and gadgets. Check them out!  
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:26:01 PM

You must not be able to read because no one said it was free energy its a way to reduce energy costs.  You cant even get that straight go design some diapers.

your claim: ability to provide 60,000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

we've established that 1 watt = 1 joule per second.

1 joule is a measure of energy.

that means you are claiming to provide 60,000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

60,000 - 500 = 59,500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

where does that energy come from?

this is why what you are saying is not possible and why you are claiming to have free energy. anything less than 60,000W input is impossible to get 60,000W output. and thats in a perfect system, which the world is not, there are always losses.

you get no free lunch. enjoy your $400 electric bill next month.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:27:59 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 12:36:22 AM by chipless

except this parking lot is inside the gates with armed guards requiring credentials to get it. so yeah LOL. good luck trying to get on base to even get to this lot if you dont work here.

gee this looks familiar: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/servicing/SM4/multimedia/1_BldgNineHST.html

I really dont care who or what you do you are still the one who is wrong that it cant be done to save you energy. I will get you some more videos to show you how wrong you are as far as my power consumption I know pretty close to how much power the electric motor will use based on the specs and it sure aint 18 amps of 120vac to power the motor as you are trying to claim.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:32:43 PM

You must not be able to read because no one said it was free energy its a way to reduce energy costs.  You cant even get that straight go design some diapers.

your claim: ability to provide 60,000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

that means you are claiming to provide 60,000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

60,000 - 500 = 59,500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

this is why what you are saying is not possible and why you are claiming to have free energy. anything less than 60,000W input is impossible to get 60,000W output. and thats in a perfect system, which the world is not, there are always losses.

No one claimed 60kw it was said the inverters max is 60kw get your facts straight do you know what "up to" means?

Next time to just satisfy you I will use a 3000 watt inverter for the examples. Will that make you happy and quit whining like a little bitch.
I gave a plan and parts list and also said things can be changed to suit your needs.

It shows you cant fucking read aparently. We are a forum not a fucking NASA I am an engineer lab.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:33:29 PM

I really dont care who or what you do you are still the one who is wrong that it cant be done to save you energy. I will get you some more videos to show you how wrong you are as far as my power consumption I know pretty close to how much power the electric motor will use based on the specs and it sure aint 18 amps of 12vac to power the motor as you are trying to claim.

please post more videos. we have plenty of popcorn. mining is slow and we can use the entertainment of some idiot spouting nonsense.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:34:50 PM

No one claimed 60kw it was said the inverters max is 60kw get your facts straight do you know what "up to" means?

Next time to just satisfy you I will use a 3000 watt inverter for the examples. Will that make you happy and quit whining like a little bitch.
I gave a plan and parts list and also said things can be changed to suit your needs.

It shows you cant fucking read aparently. We are a forum not a fucking NASA I am an engineer lab.

ok then.

your claim: ability to provide 3000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

that means you are claiming to provide 3000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

3000 - 500 = 2500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

evlo

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:15:14 PM

who are you going to believe, the guy who studied and trained in this field for NASA satellites? or the podunk backwoods guy who thinks he invented free energy?

you decide.
I'm with podunk backwood guy
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:08:17 AM

ok then.

your claim: ability to provide 3000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

that means you are claiming to provide 3000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

3000 - 500 = 2500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

I am not going to keep going back and forth with you enough people have shown interest by message, you stated your theory now leave it and let others decide if they want to try it. You are not their mother and dont need to control what others may want to try.

This thread was put here to share information not for you and a couple other people to harass the members. Most of you who made negative comments have probably never designed or put something together other then your plastic toys and use google for everything.

RiceMiner69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:24:30 AM

Dear Chipless,

Can you please let us all know which companies you used to work for? 

This way we will know NEVER to use them.

I barely graduated high school and even I know this doesn't work just from sitting in physics class.
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:44:04 AM

I am not going to keep going back and forth with you enough people have shown interest by message, you stated your theory now leave it and let others decide if they want to try it. You are not their mother and dont need to control what others may want to try.

This thread was put here to share information not for you and a couple other people to harass the members. Most of you who made negative comments have probably never designed or put something together other then your plastic toys and use google for everything.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You’ve provided none.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: