Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suchmoon & other morons scared of facts and debating in public. Total imbecile.  (Read 384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:41:11 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 12:34:23 AM by cryptohunter

This guy or girl or whatever gets on my nerves.

It loses every debate I have with it and ends with it's mind publicly crushed to a level of just blurting out nonsense like

"most" pre merit legends are spammers

or

Total disrespect for the entire board that are not part of his merit cycling mediocre to dull witted group of pals (few exceptions) with comments like

" it is idiotic and incorrect to assume that some of the 99.87% of this board are capable of making posts as good if not better than some of the 0.13%"

(0.13% = top 200 merit cyclers that pass merit between themselves at such a rate that if you remove just their own merits they give each other their scores drop around 80% - yes 80% ..99.87% = every other of the approx 150k active users)

So "he" is saying there that none of 99.87% of the board are capable of making posts as good or better than even some from a tiny tiny tiny subset of the board that cycle merit around amongst themselves.

This is undeniable FACT. That is what he thinks can you imagine such a fool being part of a trust system or merit source??

Some merit sources are begging for more merit to give out whilst stating in public they have the main discussion boards on ignore??

Now though suchmoon and the other dummies in his group of mates.. have given up on simply avoiding responding to any kind of questions regarding their collusion, merit cycling and trust system abuse... or actually debating anything because most are quite obviously incapable of withstanding any kind of scrutiny which is apparent after a couple of probing posts.

They now try to delete posts they simply have no answer to that are completely fact based..... but do not fit in with their agenda

The latest example is this
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

should we care more about "spam" comments
  • Yea probably, but as long as it's not fud frankly we don't care, you could post "this is a weird project" or "who cares about privacy" and we probably wouldn't delete those either
Right. As long as it's not negative, you'll let trash through. I see. Too much of a bother, eh?
Inundating your team account with merit is not something that makes sense. That's artificially increasing the reputation of the posts, whether you care or not.

When a new system is introduced, shouldn't you generally check to see how it works and what effects it has upon other systems? If you had done so, you would have only sent 1 merit.*

*assuming you were ignorant

Well, the more that you understand merit is subjective and is actually misleading in many cases then I am not sure of the reputation element here.  I think more merit only = more reputation (in a positive way) for those that do no understand the FACT that with no criteria and the other myriad of problems with the current merit system there is no value or very low value or even negative value to these scores currently. This meriting their own alts (that case I highlighted with 1 guy giving 50 merits to 3 other accounts for more or less the same statements of low quality all sharing and eth address) just reduces the value further.

Although I am glad you agree that meriting junk is damaging and lends to its reputation (if only to those that do not understand how the merit system works).

I don't think people should be allowed to merit their own alts but then I don't think people should have alts in general. I guess for dev teams and a few other situations sharing accounts then this is understandable.

That is completely factual and reasonable post (to which he has no rebuttal) and this scum bag suchmoon deletes it because it does not fit into his agenda to prove he is a good poster because he has some self awarded merits from his friends. Just pull up his top 20 most merited users and the top 20 contributors to this idiots merit score. These are the same gang that club together on most threads in meta to push their agenda.

He tries to hide this and now just deletes factual posts as he knows 1. his mind is feeble and can not debate anything without collapsing and revealing in public he should just sit down and shut up 2. he is trying to push an agenda based on a broken system that he and a few others have managed to game so far.

I will not be like suchmoon and delete factual and reasonable replies.

Anything else booooooooom deleted from here now. So bring evidence and bring corroborating events with your opinions or boom I just delete these empty and faux rebuttals and save people the time of suffering through them..

Once I debunk anything you say in opposition to my OP - boom in to the trash can. I will have a thread of fact based opinions and replies and nothing other than that.

The facts are this

examine this groups merit cycling amongst themselves, there are around 10 main culprits who are the main ones attempting to prevent facts and truth being posted here.

You will find that their top 20 senders/receivers are riddled with these same culprits. Do the research yourself.

examine the threads I have  in meta over this merit cycling and see how these exact group all turn up colluding and trying to mask the truth

examine those threads and see how each time they lose the debate because the stats demonstrate their cycling

examine how they descend into broken logic and irrational statements

examine then how they need to boycott my posts because they are scared of debating with me because I simply seek the truth

examine "my most important thread of the year" in meta - read it all and understand how the merit and trust systems are open to blatant abuse and also can be used to crush free speech

examine now how they just delete posts that are fact based and totally relevant to discussions they generate but do not fit in with their agenda

It is up to you then to draw your conclusions.

I was willing to let it drop but now they are trying to censor reasonable posts based on facts it is going too far.
You can not delete posts that are facts based and reasonable instead of answering them. Not if you want to then say I am to be a controller or the merit system and trust system.

If he stops deleting my posts that are reasonable and fact based I will delete this thread if not it will stay and grow with each time it happens.

Next comes a thread on meta about the self moderation of threads by those that are part of the systems of control.

Should people in those systems we have to trust in apparently be allowed to delete fact based posts or not? That is something to consider.
I mean surely the truth and facts that are directly relevant to a discussion they start should never be allowed to be deleted? that is not something you would expect members given positions of trust to do?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:15:02 PM

That is completely factual and reasonable post (to which he has no rebuttal) and this scum bag suchmoon deletes it because

This is a self-moderated thread so conspiracy theories and other BS will be terminated with extreme prejudice.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:21:59 PM

That is completely factual and reasonable post (to which he has no rebuttal) and this scum bag suchmoon deletes it because

This is a self-moderated thread so conspiracy theories and other BS will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Don't you get that facts based observations do not come under conspiracy theories.

Put my post back on that thread else I take it to meta next

I do not think system controllers should be permitted to delete fact based observations or reasonable  statements accompanied by factual observable evidence ( all served up in my most important thread of the year in meta) . It sets a very bad example and destroys faith in the systems further.

This is taking things past just boycotting and colluding behind the scenes. It is open censorship of facts just because they do not fit with your agenda.

I don't complain about you posting in my threads so I expect the same. Keep to the facts or make reasonable attempt to represent facts and I never censor you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:31:31 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Don't you get that facts based observations do not come under conspiracy theories.

Not if your "facts" are like this:
FACT that with no criteria and the other myriad of problems with the current merit system there is no value or very low value or even negative value to these scores currently.
This is not a fact, this is your opinion, and that has been pointed out to you many times. Your insistence of bringing it up AGAIN as a FACT in an unrelated thread falls under the BS rule therefore it's been deleted.

I can't put your post back and I wouldn't even if I could. You're welcome to post in my thread if you stay on the topic of sending merit to alts.

I do not think system controllers should be permitted to delete fact based observations or reasonable  statements accompanied by factual observable evidence. It sets a very bad example and destroys faith in the systems further.

This is taking things past just boycotting and colluding behind the scenes. It is open censorship of facts just because they do not fit with your agenda.

I don't complain about you posting in my threads so I expect the same. Keep to the facts or make reasonable attempt to represent facts and I never censor you.
It's not censorship. You can post your own thread, which you did. If you don't want to participate in my threads - don't.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:38:47 PM

Not if your "facts" are like this:
FACT that with no criteria and the other myriad of problems with the current merit system there is no value or very low value or even negative value to these scores currently.
This is not a fact, this is your opinion, and that has been pointed out to you many times. Your insistence of bringing it up AGAIN as a FACT in an unrelated thread falls under the BS rule therefore it's been deleted.

I can't put your post back and I wouldn't even if I could. You're welcome to post in my thread if you stay on the topic of sending merit to alts.

I do not think system controllers should be permitted to delete fact based observations or reasonable  statements accompanied by factual observable evidence. It sets a very bad example and destroys faith in the systems further.

It's not censorship. You can post your own thread, which you did. If you don't want to participate in my threads - don't.

LOL but you said it yourself before...

without clear definition (ie criteria) it is meaningless - should I bring you this quote that you posted yourself?? where you acknowledge what is clearly an obvious  fact anyway??  ... something to the effect without defining (ie criteria set and agreed on) good poster the entire thing is meaningless. Are you saying you did not say that now?

Now you tell me it is just my opinion?

Come to my most important thread of the year in meta and refute by Observations. These are not opinions these are facts.

This is purely an observation of the fact there are not criteria, it is subjective and wide open to abuse and even clear abuse is not corrected ... come and demonstrate how this is just my opinion and not an observation and description of facts.

Come to the most important thread of the year in meta and make your rebuttal. Then you can call it opinion and not fact.  Until then those are observations of how the systems currently operate nothing more.

I will await you on my most important thread of the year in meta for your full rebuttal until then you will accept what I have said as entirely reasonable based on the observable facts.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:48:06 PM

~

I have no interest in playing pigeon chess with you so take it as a win and go away.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

~

I have no interest in playing pigeon chess with you so take it as a win and go away.

in other words you have no rebuttal.

I don't want a win. I simply want to be allowed to post reasonable factual observations without being censored.

I let you post on  my threads and don't censor you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:07:43 PM

I don't want a win. I simply want to be allowed to post reasonable factual observations without being censored.

You're allowed to post it anywhere where it's not off-topic. I even created a thread for you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.0

You're not going to get anywhere with your ridiculous demand to derail my self-moderated thread that has nothing to do with your crusade.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:59 PM

You're allowed to post it anywhere where it's not off-topic. I even created a thread for you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.0

You're not going to get anywhere with your ridiculous demand to derail my self-moderated thread that has nothing to do with your crusade.

ah i see so realising there is no rebuttal possible against simple observation of how a system operates.

He switches to it being off topic.

I was simply contributing to the thread by furnishing it with factual details to give a more complete picture. I mean it is very relevant which I can prove. I will be posting more facts there later so do not remove it because it will just provide more evidence that you should not be in a position of any trust in future if you do. Silencing facts that do not align with your views is not something system controllers should be allowed to do.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:18:43 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

I took you off ignore to read your first post, and boy, that was a mistake.

You seem to have a big issue with people not listening to facts. Well, here are some provable facts:

- You made a post filled with lies about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086816.msg48784626#msg48784626
- You then locked that thread to prevent anyone from responding to your lies until you were called out on them in another thread
- You now start another thread crying about censorship

Pot, kettle, black, anyone? You don't care about the truth in any situation. You only care about your warped agenda. You complain about censorship, while actively censoring people you disagree with. You complain about who other people send their merits to, whilst also stating that you will merit whomever you please. It seems to be one rule for you, and a separate set of rules for everyone else.

I have no doubt you will delete this comment, but I won't start a thread crying about it because I understand what self-moderated threads are. I'm also expecting a full page of rambling insults as per usual, but I won't read them.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:33:52 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 12:40:47 AM by cryptohunter

lol as if to prove my point one of the "gang" of merit cyclers and system controllers arrives on the scene.... welcome moron.

1. check that post he just posted a link to

read it and his time line. His initial time line is broken but he is too thick to understand my post describing that to him. He can not understand that his initial post to me was garbled nonsense. Then later changes his post to different quotes and assumes I read his moronic sig spamming shit posts and immediately take them on board. I give a cursory glance see your name and assume it is just moronic drivel like other ones of yours I have had the displeasure to endure before smiling and assuming you are mentally defective but don't have any idea. I did not want to break it to you like this.

2. check this oieiei out on this  https://bpip.org  - copy and paste his stupid name else you can be forgiven for typing that crap out wrong.

look at his merit cycling with his top 10 buddies then cross reference with the meta threads him and his dumb ass gang of fools try to collude and support each others moronic drivel. Oh look suchmoon lol  -  giving and receiving nicely as I expected.

Now next look at those top 10 lists and start looking at the pharmacist, loyceV all these imbeciles that post in all of my meta threads trying to refute observable facts. All cycling merit to each other over and over. Most feature in each others top 10 ? what a shock

3. Ask him next what are his major achievements are here?? I mean what has he ever done to make a difference. Then await the silence. He's a non achiever simple as that. That is being generous honestly.

4. Warped agenda??  I await an explanation from him that will not come. A/ he does not have the brain to mount any sensible rebuttal to anything. B/ you can not rebut observable fact.

The best part is watching these fools turn up one by one to prove my point that they not only spam each other with merit over and collude together any time one of the group fails again to stand up to any scrutiny.

Make all of your replies  relevant and accompanied with evidence or I delete your posts.

Let's tackle the core first.... the warped agenda. I want to you to focus on describing this and bring facts. Anything else will be deleted.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:47:59 PM

Why are you trying to talk sense into an entourage of desperate housewives?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:58:12 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 04:41:49 PM by cryptohunter

Sadly mikey and suchmoons reply to mikey had to be deleted.

The reason is clear.

Mikey runs around starting conversations then not finishing them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088852.0

I have asked him back to explain his first anecdotal faux rebuttal but he does not bother. I mean why pop up in a thread splatter it with opinions and personal experiences and then try to connect them to my central point in some way but then vanish when I reply to his post?

His latest post claiming to refute what I am saying again is just his opinion of which are valuable and not valuable posts? I mean that means absolutely nothing there are no criteria here and you are not matching those criteria (that don't even exist )equally to every post made on the board.

I mean just the very fact your post on my most important thread was given merit as being some kind of rebuttal when it was just some collection of personal experiences that made no difference to any of the observable facts I presented is an illustration that the merit system and the scores have low value.

Sadly this will not wash any longer. You need to stick to observable facts.

Perhaps bring forth the top fans and receivers of the entire gang I am referring to and posted them here so we can see just how connected the pals are then I would have entertained some discussion.

I am not at all interested in your groundless opinion of whether you consider them to be the greatest posters on the board. Which they obviously don't have the capacity to be.

Actually I welcome you all back here because I would rather collate all of this on that thread.

this very thread that illustrates a faux rebuttal and negative post gaining 20x more merit than a valuable post raising important issues based on a simple breakdown of how the systems actually function.

LoyceV of course with his broken and fragile mind seeks to make some point but the basis of his rebuttal of my factual observations that merit is a subjective system open to gaming is...........yep a score derived from that broken system. LOL loyceV you need serious hardware upgrades you poor wretch.  

Are you then saying that because theymos gave you some more merits to give out to others that is a total rebuttal that the merit scores are of low value or even negative value.

All come back to my thread here and stop hiding away here. Let me break you down in your fav sub board of meta

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:15:18 PM

The reason is clear.

clear only to you since you censored them in this thread as it is within your right (same as others)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:24:19 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 11:34:28 PM by cryptohunter

The reason is clear.

clear only to you since you censored them in this thread as it is within your right (same as others)

Please understand a simple distinction.

I moderated groundless opinions and excuses

They moderated an observable  fact describing  way the systems operate and the implications of that system.

Is that clearer for you now?

If not visit my thread here

and feel free to discuss further.

Also I have never started with these faux rebuttals and then vanished .... I finish the debates.
This is directly related to the first thread he needs to demonstrate that he understands first that his faux rebuttal holds no weight and that the systems function as they function.

I await explanation of my WARPED AGENDA

I will be waiting a long time i suspect. This is how they operate. They spout on nonsense then slink off when challenged.

Mikey can first come back and finish one debate in meta before starting more

But sure if he wants to post the top 10 fans and receivers for all the people that  appeared in every one of my meta merit cycling threads we can take a look together. He can work out who they are just pull up all the merit cyling meta threads and pull out the same old gang appearing in all of them.

I would rather spend my time on this same issue on the meta thread he found it possible to take time to read my first long post but then found it too difficult to read the subsequent posts that prove his post is nothing other than a faux rebuttal of my central point. Meta is where the point needs to be ground home. Not marooned out in rep

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: