Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i continue trading ?  (Read 26057 times)
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Why don't you try both? You can work in the real world and learn to trade at the same time, because being a trader requires a process, and everyone has a different process, so my advice is not to give up on being a trader. Keep learning and trying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:32:03 PM

I will suggest that since the market is not favourable that you can be doing trading as a side hustle for passive income when you eventually gets a paying job.
Do not quit totally from Cryptocurrency because the market is not going to remain bearish forever.

And instead of quitting a good option is just to standby by from trading for a little bit of time. Just get some crypto and wait for the next green market to happen. A bull market will be a good starter for a new way of making a profit from cryptocurrency trading.
Maybe time to analyze things carefully, quit is bad, it's giving up your dreams to make money in trading.
Things can be improve, you make mistakes and the solution to that is by correcting it, you don't give up easily when you think you can still change things
and improve it to give you benefits in the future, not all the time you will be successful, most of the time you start with lots of failures.
Certainly, you should do wrong to understand what the truth is, and as time goes by, you will see that the truths are more and you reach the point you want. The present situation may not be heartwarming, but as long as you cannot assess such situations, it will be difficult to make the desired gain.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:34:09 AM

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

I also thought the same thing before, and I tell you, not only us, but many traders, thought of finding another job. Well, it's not bad to go look for another job. Actually, it will make you more productive if you have many jobs. Anyway, you can make trading as your part-time job. With the present condition of the market, it's really hard to make profit no matter how much scalping you do, especially if you are just day-trading. When you bet on long-term trading, it's very risky and will be very painful to your daily operations if trading is your bread and butter. Well, just charge last year and this year to experience. Just pick up all that you can learn in order for you to be a profitable trader, while engaging in other jobs so that you can also make a living for your family. Surely, you will learn something. Only you can assess it for yourself.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:52:28 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

To tell you frankly, trading will make you two things. A loser or a successful one. In my case, I am trading for almost q yest now but it is not easy to make profits. I decided not to trade for a couple of months, but I am not giving up. I am gaining some knowledge that are useful when I am decided to get back in trading.
luckycoinn

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:05:18 AM

I also quit trading for a while, searching for a job and work for quite sometime.
But I also believe that bitcoin and other crypto this year will rise so I save some money and willing to spend them on crypto to trade again.
If you have big fund, quit trading I think such a waste because big money also had big chance to get profit.
Good luck on your crypto trading bro!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:13:39 AM

It is based on the confidence and the experience you have because many people will not trade the coins at the current situation of the market due to the fluctuation we are seeing. So if you have strong confidence that you will make a profit at the current situation of the market then it is good to go.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:51:27 AM

It is based on the confidence and the experience you have because many people will not trade the coins at the current situation of the market due to the fluctuation we are seeing. So if you have strong confidence that you will make a profit at the current situation of the market then it is good to go.

you're right, for now, I think the conditions are not so possible to trade. however, I think some people have started to collect assets that have great potential to rise this year. even when you had ETH earlier this year, you have benefited now, though not so much.
DavidStone

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:47:50 AM

This is a very difficult question. To find out real reasons of your fails, it's better to analyze your trading actions and methods in the past and find out which your mistakes bring about your fails. To do this, an experienced trader can help you. There is a trading project Newconsort that is going to launch a new trading platform for studying as well as for trading in Q3 2019, where beginners can get the best trading education.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:46:50 PM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

If you feel confident in the abilities you have then you have to do it. Don't be afraid to make decisions because this is a good start for success.
A trader must have courage in making decisions, those who do not dare to make decisions, they will never be ready to become a trader.
For sure if you are skilled and you have abilities to do something better why not to do, as in your way for trading you will face some problems too but take it as an experience and learn from your mistakes, as I personally lost some money in 2018 but I learnt lots of precious things and I have become more confident I polished my skills and now I am gonna continue trading again.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:54:45 PM

I understood the problem you are having. You should understand that speculation or investment involves financial management.
You are disoriented and do not have a direction for yourself. You need to read more about good investors and you will find your own investment direction.
Besides, you need to improve your financial management skills.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:33:41 PM

I'm a trader and I'm just waiting for the moment when I start to get something
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:39:26 AM

I think it is better for you to continue your trading activities, for it can help you to improve your knowledge and skills on trading of cryptocurrencies. There's no reason for you to stop trading despite of the situation of crypto markets. We can still gain profits if we try to buy at the dip and just hold it till the price will be back to stable again.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:54:42 AM

Two years is a long tenure, by this time you could've made yourself good with trading. If not, you could've learned something through the experiences. With trading, the way to eliminate loss is the one much to be known. Without doubt in two years time being a full time trader you should've learned it. One who knew to avoid loss can succeed through trading. From the beginning itself he seems to be in dilemma whether to go with day trading or job which is the one that has made him ruin himself.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 09:49:41 AM

I'm a trader and I'm just waiting for the moment when I start to get something
Good way to start while not starting anything. You can start just by analyzing the price charts as a basic understanding of previous incidents in the market which led to rise and fall of bitcoin. Then you can learn about the market indicators and how you can use them for your analysis and projecting the future trend. You wont have to buy sell coins immediately but you can try doing some dummy trading on paper for practice.

There's no reason for you to stop trading despite of the situation of crypto markets.
There may be many reasons to do so. Maybe they just ran out of cash at hand to buy in even at low price. Its not something new and happens with margin traders often ending up in them having to take out a loan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:37:29 PM

At a stage like where you are now, you should pause live trading and trade more on demo trading  to regain your confidence and also use the opportunity to learn more on the aspect of the market you do not understand well and look for mentor who can help you.                         

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

I think it is better for you to continue your trading activities, for it can help you to improve your knowledge and skills on trading of cryptocurrencies. There's no reason for you to stop trading despite of the situation of crypto markets. We can still gain profits if we try to buy at the dip and just hold it till the price will be back to stable again.
For 2 years, learning process should be analyze well, day trading is not an easy task there's a lots of considerations that needed to observed an analyze, if you are not profiting and still have the desire to continue, you can pause for a while and clear everything inside you, let new sets of ideas flow to you and not to rely with things that you already have, most of the time traders failed to adopt the changing pace of the market.

Quitting is for those who don't have the desire to achieved or already lose hope, but if you already take 2 long years I guess OP's is not a quitter
just a little frustrated with what is happening around.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:32:01 PM

Focusing on trading with a little to nothing money wouldn't anything for you. You need to have a good amount of money to gain more than you invested. You've been trading for 2 long years you didn't make any profit? How ignorant of you no offense but what did you do in that long span of time? Me even though I'm only starting at this I've already acquired some of the basic knowledge and strategies to lead my money somewhere.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:43:32 PM

do you still have the ability and confidence in trading? if you still feel appropriate, I suggest that you keep doing it, the loss that has passed must be made a valuable experience.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:39:35 PM

you need to take a break and study. meet friends and take a class on trading. it might help out. don;t just keep trading by yourself. try spend time to read and upgrade your self. it will definitely help you out. you might take a month or two month break and strategze. it will surely help
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:47:28 PM

Focusing on trading with a little to nothing money wouldn't anything for you. You need to have a good amount of money to gain more than you invested. You've been trading for 2 long years you didn't make any profit? How ignorant of you no offense but what did you do in that long span of time? Me even though I'm only starting at this I've already acquired some of the basic knowledge and strategies to lead my money somewhere.
Part time trading is not enough for learning markets deeply,maybe that's why op has no idea about how to make profit. One more possibility is op just left the job after checking his bitcoin balance which increased with newbie luck. Day trading is full of in/outs and there are big differences between short vs long term trading. Big pockets prefer to stay longer in markets for taking more advantage of trend than daily trouble with day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: