Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i continue trading ?  (Read 26060 times)
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:07:14 AM

Trading is a more time consuming job than the regular ones. Some might think that trading only costs atleast 5 mins a day and after a profit, your good to go but it is not. You need to stay awake and manage all your trades, preparing all your TA ahead of time so you can't miss any opportunities. If you could handle all of that since you are an experienced one, I think you could handle it. Don't quit LOL, it's your job for two years now.
Crypto trade must be managed properly, should not be treated carelessly because it will risk losing. All transactions are based on reasonable analysis where the final results will influence the decisions taken.
Without careful calculation it may experience continued losses that affect the mentality and assume that crypto trading is irrational, because it is never profitable. Though everything is a fair business, just like trading on other exchanges.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:45:24 AM

If day trading is not profitable try to switch to long term trading we must adjust market movements if the market moves slowly it will be difficult to find profits

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:14:40 AM

Now we can see what cryptocurrencies from the top 100 have prospects for development in the future, so it will be reasonable to distribute your capital in them and wait for the price increase, it only takes time and it will definitely work
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:00:27 AM

Now we can see what cryptocurrencies from the top 100 have prospects for development in the future, so it will be reasonable to distribute your capital in them and wait for the price increase, it only takes time and it will definitely work
Splitting your money with those top projects from CMC is the best options to do, trading is a tough job if you don't have enough skills and understanding,
always position yourself where you can lessen your potential loses and can bring you decent amount of profits, continue if you are willing to take the risk and you are willing to wait for your time to see your growth and success.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:50:47 AM

Splitting your money with those top projects from CMC is the best options to do, trading is a tough job if you don't have enough skills and understanding,
always position yourself where you can lessen your potential loses and can bring you decent amount of profits, continue if you are willing to take the risk and you are willing to wait for your time to see your growth and success.
holding coins from top cmc give us more certainity in our investment.moreover if hold coins that developting their own blockchain.i am sure this is best place to invest.or atleast we find project that will launched their mainnet in near future.we can trade on this kind of coins, there are many opportunity occur there.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:13:21 AM

If day trading is not profitable try to switch to long term trading we must adjust market movements if the market moves slowly it will be difficult to find profits

Right
Day trading is not profitable.  the market condition is not stable. Now market moves slowly , for that reason day trading is not profitable. Long term trading is good for trader in that market condition. We know that trading is the best way to earn money. So we should trade must adjust market condition.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:23:06 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I think this time we should not trade instead you should invest in long-term Altcoins such as ETH, TRX, XRP, XLM is better than trading. Because the crypto market doesn't change much.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

If one strategy is not working for you then try another one. As day-trading is not profitable for you then why don't you try long-term trading. Just buy a few good well-established altcoins and hold them for long-term. I am sure it would be profitable for you, as the price of most coins is cheap now.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:42:49 AM

If you are really passionate about trading then you should continue trading but if you are feeling down all the time after you do trading then i think that it is a sign that you should take a break from trading and maybe try other things because trading can be tried by everyone but trading is not for everyone, we have different level of knowledge and skills that we can use, just explore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:11:37 PM

If one strategy is not working for you then try another one. As day-trading is not profitable for you then why don't you try long-term trading. Just buy a few good well-established altcoins and hold them for long-term. I am sure it would be profitable for you, as the price of most coins is cheap now.
Agree, if the trading day strategy is not effective, we can redirect to short-term, medium-term, even long-term investment, no need to force ourselves to join trading day because this strategy needs a lot of skills and knowledge, it requires very high requirements for traders, if there is no suitable, we will fail and not gain any achievements in trading, the case of the guy above is the best proof for this, please change and good results will come, do not continue to follow the old path

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:15:32 PM

as many people and even investors think trading can be much more useful in this market when the market is having bad situations and i completely agree with trading, we can still have profit from short term much better than just holding to an altcoin for long term, moreover the profit of trading depends on the experienced of an investor, so even when you have too much money, with or without trading, we can still have the risk to loss money when the bear market can effect cryptcurrencies badly.

TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:41:43 PM

It seems to me that every trader has been in a similar situation. I also made my choice. I have been trading for about 4 years, but I have not become a very rich person during this time. Trading brings me some profit, but I try not to lose other sources of income too. At the moment, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is not easy, but with practice and experience, you will be able to profit despite the market situation. I would recommend continuing to learn more about trading, as it is a complex activity that requires time and patience. Just don't give up.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:58:22 PM

First of all very few people can handle the stress and pressure of being a real trader. By real I mean making a living out of it. Especially if you are a daytrader you need to watch the markets for several hours depending on your strategy and actually be focused on the price action. You can't just look at a screen, you have to "sync" with the market, with what it says to you. You should continue trading only if you can control your emotions and master technical analysis and risk management. If this is what you want to do in your life and you like you should definitely go for it. It is said that every big trader lost his account once so why wouldn't you? lol just joking on the last line
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:50:41 AM

It seems to me that every trader has been in a similar situation. I also made my choice. I have been trading for about 4 years, but I have not become a very rich person during this time. Trading brings me some profit, but I try not to lose other sources of income too. At the moment, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is not easy, but with practice and experience, you will be able to profit despite the market situation. I would recommend continuing to learn more about trading, as it is a complex activity that requires time and patience. Just don't give up.
There is no right reason for you to stop trading, unless you don't have the passion and skill at all in trading, then you can stop.
but as long as you still make a profit on trading, be patient dude! to be rich indeed requires a long process..
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:01:18 AM

There is no right reason for you to stop trading, unless you don't have the passion and skill at all in trading, then you can stop.
but as long as you still make a profit on trading, be patient dude! to be rich indeed requires a long process..
trading has huge potency for us to earn money.but it will not be easy for us, we have to learning and spend much time in practice.by doing more practice we will understand how to analize the market and gain the profits.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

For me, long-term trading is the same as holding. I do not see the much difference here. HODLING differs a lot as all that what you do is invest in crypto and hold it for many years.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:36:01 PM

It largely depends on you guy. Your question is like a " YES" or "No" decision, with "No" is equivalent with QUIT and the vice versa. To say frankly, i'm not in your current situation, so i got a little bit confused to make a decision. As you said, you've been here for 2 years, well it's not a very long time but also not a short time when it comes to trading in crypto. But at least with two years, you got some precious experience. You are wondering whether or not you should stay here, all your information makes me feel that you are keen on this kind of work and really want to continue making profit from it. Therefore, i advise you not to give up, you'd better to continue trading, you will soon get fruits!
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:58:18 PM

You know, it is up to you whether or not you will continue trading your money. But if you're going to trade I think it's better for you to trade long term since you're losing too much maybe don't play with your money. Try investing long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
jimmyd178

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:05:07 PM

What's happening with MPCX's IEO? 3 different crowd sales concurrently? (OOOBTC, MPCX's site, ProBit)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

Perhaps you are just the person who needs more time to learn. If you have something does not work, then you should analyze your actions and understand exactly where you make a mistake.  But do not throw everything, then you may regret it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: